Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Hello everyone! I have been following this forum for over a year now. For some reason, I have never been able to post. I finally started a new account and voila, I can finally post! I look forward to sharing all of my great finds. :)

I am a Target addict and find super great deals all the time. Today I found Flintstone Children's Vitamins (190 count) for 75% off ($3.xx plus was able to use $1 MQ). They were the ones that were left over from the bulk clearance.

GAH! The one day I haven't gone this week and they get marked down! I will be heading out in the morning and hoping for the best!! Thanks for the heads up!

Was it only Bakugan, or did they have other themes?

I also saw some "Baby's 1st Birthday" supplies. A few other themes were on sale (sorry don't remember what... maybe Transformers), but not 75% off. Went to another Target today, and there were no 75% off party supplies there except for Disney Princess pinatas for 75% off. The Target brand pinatas were regular price.

### Disney Princess Pull String Pinata - $4.98 (75% off) Regular $19.99

I too waited weeks for an activation email and finally registered using a different email address. I am excited to finally be able to post, rather than just stalk! Anyhow, wondering if anyone noticed further markdowns on the Brother sewing machine (I think it was 30% off last week). Thanks in advance!

I too waited weeks for an activation email and finally registered using a different email address. I am excited to finally be able to post, rather than just stalk! Anyhow, wondering if anyone noticed further markdowns on the Brother sewing machine (I think it was 30% off last week). Thanks in advance!

I saw sewing machines on clearance for 50% off today. Not sure of the brand or model, sorry.

I went to Target by my mom's in Tampa yesterday and they were still 30%. I even scanned it just to be sure.

Has anyone else heard about this?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/35803064

Should be interesting given how confused the cashiers sometimes act when given even a <b>normal</b> coupon! LOL!! I signed up to try it, so we'll see I guess...

I signed up for this and received my first mobile coupon but haven't had a chance to use it. I, too, am concerned how confused some cashiers may be considering seeing an internet coupon raises eyebrows already.

I signed up for this and received my first mobile coupon but haven't had a chance to use it. I, too, am concerned how confused some cashiers may be considering seeing an internet coupon raises eyebrows already.

I signed up in early February and used in 2x then. I haven't seen anything that I need in the March set of coupons. Both times, my cashiers didn't know how to use them, but they asked the cashier closest to them. Also, the instructions are under the coupon. I didn't get an attitude from either of them. They both seemed curious and determined to make it scan. I have a samsung and unless I hold it at a perfect angle, it's hard for them to scan. But, you can send the coupon to your email and print it off, too.

I signed up in early February and used in 2x then. I haven't seen anything that I need in the March set of coupons. Both times, my cashiers didn't know how to use them, but they asked the cashier closest to them. Also, the instructions are under the coupon. I didn't get an attitude from either of them. They both seemed curious and determined to make it scan. I have a samsung and unless I hold it at a perfect angle, it's hard for them to scan. But, you can send the coupon to your email and print it off, too.

I would think that the cashiers should know how to use them since even the Distribution Center that my husband works at were taught a little about them. LOL. I'm afraid to use them because it just seems like the scanner might mess up something on my phone (battery or something). IDK. My husband says he doesn't think it will but I'm not taking chances!

Has anyone gotten the buy 3 olay products get a $5 gift card lately? I thought it was going on till 3/27? At least, the last time I went to the store and saw a sign that's what it said? Does anyone know if it was a store by store promotion or if it was nationwide??

Has anyone gotten the buy 3 olay products get a $5 gift card lately? I thought it was going on till 3/27? At least, the last time I went to the store and saw a sign that's what it said? Does anyone know if it was a store by store promotion or if it was nationwide??

I think it's nationwide. You can always scan the item and in the upper right hand corner of the scanner it will tell you if it's part of a gift card promo.

My Target has taken down some of the signs - but has left some of them up. The products they can't seem to keep on the shelves (of course the ones I'm looking for) are the ones that have been taken down.

I did it last week for the first time. Signs were up and shelf was full!

I think it's nationwide. You can always scan the item and in the upper right hand corner of the scanner it will tell you if it's part of a gift card promo.

My Target has taken down some of the signs - but has left some of them up. The products they can't seem to keep on the shelves (of course the ones I'm looking for) are the ones that have been taken down.

So, is the Olay deal on any/all of the moisturizers or just bath/shower gels or what? Or is it over? I was at Target today and didn't see any signs, but I know sometimes the absence of signs doesn't mean that the promotion is over necessarily. I just didn't have time to look really hard.

I wish someone would give some info about the scrapbooking stuff. I am stuck at work and wondering if it went down anymore??

I don't know if you still need the info but my Target went 75% off on these yesterday, also some gift bags, notecards, photo albums and desk accessories. They still had some stuff left today at Goldenrod & University in Orlando.

Stopped by real quick today....

the following was at 75% ----

lots of party supplies, scrapbooking, arts & crafts (paints, markers, etc), highlighters pack of 12 (.98), scotch tape dispenser (1.24), photo albums

I am waiting to see the kitchen items to go to 75% - the ones that are currently 15-30%! crock pots, blenders, etc. Anyone see these go lower?

Has anyone seen Automotive stuff go 75%? Looking to get one of those canvas rooftop carriers for $10. Hate to spend more than that since I have no clue if it's going to be the size I need.

Also looking at some houseware stuff....closetmaid storage things...anyone seen these go 75%?

TIA!

The Bakugan and GI Joe toys are still 50% in North Dallas area. I guess they are going to salvage these at 50%. I dont know why they dont mark them down it has been the same selection at several stores for weeks now. The storage was been marked to 50% and some duracell batteries were marked down 30%. Thats about it. Not much this week:(