Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I stopped at my store that usually marks down toys on Wednesday this morning and no luck on the GI Joe/Backugan stuff. They were salvaging all of the fireplace stuff that was 75% off near the toy aisle, but no movement in toys. I'm going to check my other store tomorrow, I guess!

I think they'll either do it or salvage it this week as they are setting the new Bakugan stuff in a big island display here. They took out part of an aisle & endcap and made this huge display.

I stopped at my store that usually marks down toys on Wednesday this morning and no luck on the GI Joe/Backugan stuff. They were salvaging all of the fireplace stuff that was 75% off near the toy aisle, but no movement in toys. I'm going to check my other store tomorrow, I guess!

Which Target were they salvaging the fireplace stuff at? I am trying to get the table top heater for 75% off. TIA

my store had 1 but it's gone. Never saw it go past 30%. My mom is keeping an eye out since her store had 2 but she doesn't go too often.

if you need the info, brother xl-735 072-112-0255 reg $141.99

Thanks, I think I'll try to stop on my way home and check on them.

Which Target were they salvaging the fireplace stuff at? I am trying to get the table top heater for 75% off. TIA

Mission (Sh. Mission Pkwy & Metcalf). It had all been 75% off there for at least a week. I didn't look closely, so not sure if they had a tabletop heater or not.

I know it is possible that it went 75% off, but I had been watching it in 3 stores. And then one day, not even a remnant. I found it odd, unless they salvaged it.

I was stalking these at our stores too! I definitely think they salvaged them. The Springfield store had too odd of a selection left for one person to have bought all??

Part of the Bakugan toys went 75% today

###087060329 $1.11ea

###087060066 $1.25

###087062058 $1.86ea

Also a few transformers

###087060024 $3.22ea

And some spiderman stuff

###087060555 $5.44 (larger jet-type thing)

###087061912 $3.22ea (spiderman on motorcycle)

This was in Flint, MI

I live in Grand Blanc, didn't know there was other people near me on here! I got tons of bakugon, for presents. :) At the Miller Rd they put the bakugon binders 50% off, I got one because there was only three left.

Also I got Paula DEan spoons 75% off, they were $3.74! Thought that was good.

Part of the Bakugan toys went 75% today

###087060329 $1.11ea

###087060066 $1.25

###087062058 $1.86ea

Also a few transformers

###087060024 $3.22ea

And some spiderman stuff

###087060555 $5.44 (larger jet-type thing)

###087061912 $3.22ea (spiderman on motorcycle)

This was in Flint, MI

I live in Grand Blanc, didn't know there was other people near me on here! I got tons of bakugon, for presents. :) At the Miller Rd they put the bakugon binders 50% off, I got one because there was only three left.

Also I got Paula DEan spoons 75% off, they were $3.74! Thought that was good.

:) Just don't start stalking the items I look for:D

Gi Joe toys and Bakugan still 50% here in North Dallas area. I went to three different stores and had employees scan them at each.

I did find :

###087061149 Transformers $1.74

###087062038 Star Wars Force Action Lightsaber for $3.75 and

###087060678 Iron Man Figures 2.74

Checked 2 stores and Bakugan still 50% as well as GI Joe. Did find a couple of games:

###207020664 Wolverine Origins for DS 7.48

###207260415 Birthday Party Bash for Wii 7.48

###087060196 Bakugan binder 4.48 (finally went 50%, and was the last one so didn't risk waiting for 75%)

Also saw but didn't buy:

###Avatar vehicles 4.98

###Oscar the Grouch 6.xx

###Car care products (washes, brushes, waxes) 50%

###lots of household cleaning products (brooms, mops, scrubbing pads) marked 30% and 50%

###boxes of Market Pantry Granola bars (various flavors, trial size containing 4 bars) marked 30%

###up and up kitchen trash bags (orange and white boxes) marked 30%

Saw 75% off toys, including Transformers, Avatar, Batman. There is still some Garage Maid stuff left for 75% off. I had been stalking these, but after adding up all the bits and pieces necessary, it still seemed pricey at 75%. Still some 75% off fireplace stuff, but unfortunately the tabletop heaters are stuck at 30% (yes, I scanned). They already have the newly packaged tabletop heaters out in the garden furniture section, so not sure what's up with that. I am expecting the old ones to be salvaged soon :( Lots of home organization stuff seems to be clearancing, including closet organizers, baskets, hampers, and wire shelving.

So I have been dying to get one of the Tie Fighters for DS5 at 75%-yesterday there were at least 15 of them left and then 3:30 today-NONE! So frustrating, I think we have some resellers or something. It's so annoying!

Did see a nice buy though- Hampton Forge knife set with block for 12.48 reg. 49.99. I just bought new knives, so I passed and don't have a DCPI. There were 3 left. They're the walnut-colored wooden handled ones.

So I have been dying to get one of the Tie Fighters for DS5 at 75%-yesterday there were at least 15 of them left and then 3:30 today-NONE! So frustrating, I think we have some resellers or something. It's so annoying!

Did see a nice buy though- Hampton Forge knife set with block for 12.48 reg. 49.99. I just bought new knives, so I passed and don't have a DCPI. There were 3 left. They're the walnut-colored wooden handled ones.

Sorry you didn't get the toy, but by 3:30 in the afternoon after they mark toys 75% there is usually very little left, resellers or no. And, I don't begrudge people who resell since they have to feed their families too. I know several people who have done that to get through periods of unemployment these days. Especially here in CA where unemployment is so high (over 12%).

I feel for you. It is so frustrating when you can't get something you have been waiting for. I think even if you resale, which I do often, that you should save some for the people too, which I also do often. That is just kind and respectful, no matter what economy crisis we are in :) Just my opinion of course!

Wish I could find that knife set though, they color of the block would match my new cupboards! I will have to keep my eye out.:eek:

Personally I think that due to so many resellers out there, Target should put a limit on the number of clearance items one person can buy!! I would think 5 of each item is plenty for everyone. I know there are some who would hit every store or go out and come back in, but it would still give those of us who NEED the clearance items a better chance of getting something we can afford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I think that due to so many resellers out there, Target should put a limit on the number of clearance items one person can buy!! I would think 5 of each item is plenty for everyone. I know there are some who would hit every store or go out and come back in, but it would still give those of us who NEED the clearance items a better chance of getting something we can afford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it isn't really Target's problem. I am sure they love the resellers because it gets everything out and quickly. Policing how much and how many someone can buy of clearance items seems like an added headache for the store with no gain. Though I agree it is frustrating, sometimes we win and sometimes we lose in the aisles of Target. I don't resell anything I buy, and as peeved as I may get, I don't think it is fair to limit the amount others buy. We could show up everyday (and sometimes around toy clearance time I do) and stalk items if we really wanted them that badly; or of course we could buy them when they go 30 or 50% off.

If it makes you feel better, there were still 5 or so Tie Fighters when I was there around noon yesterday. All the Transformer Leo Primes were gone though. I went ahead and bought some at 50% off a few weeks, but I really hoped for $4.98.

Now if anyone sees the Hinkles knives go 50%, please let me know! Last I knew, there were still some in the Branson, MO store. I got a set of Hinkles as a wedding gift 6 years ago, and I wouldn't think twice about buying another set.

If it makes you feel better, there were still 5 or so Tie Fighters when I was there around noon yesterday. All the Transformer Leo Primes were gone though. I went ahead and bought some at 50% off a few weeks, but I really hoped for $4.98.

Now if anyone sees the Hinkles knives go 50%, please let me know! Last I knew, there were still some in the Branson, MO store. I got a set of Hinkles as a wedding gift 6 years ago, and I wouldn't think twice about buying another set.

That does make me feel better!

I have a set of those knives that I bought over the summer when Branson had them on TPC and love them. I'll be down there on the 19th and I'll let you know if I see a markdown!