Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I almost forgot they also had a couple of the rock band set for $4x.xx something. I guess it was originally over $160.00 and a beatle one for a maybe ten or twenty more one of these limited editions.These are a great deal I just don't have room for another drum set.I paid 40.00 for the Beatle rock band game alone on amazon for my DS for christmas. So for about $60.. for the set I wish I knew someone I could give it to as a present.

Thank you! Hubby has been stalking these forever! I ran to Target right after reading this and picked up Beatles Rock Band for Xbox 360 for $62.48! They still had one more for the 360 when I left the Springfield, MO location around 3:30 today.

Also picked up Marvel Super Hero Squad for PSP for $7.48. Still watching Teenage Mutant Turtles for DS, currently only 30% off.

Extremely annoyed with Target right now....which is a first. Their new ad yesterday advertised the Graco high back TurboBooster car seat for $35. I thought it was a great deal since they're normally around $50. DS desperately needs a new one...and so I thought...score! Get to the store...come to find out...not only are THEY out of stock, but so is every other store within 50 miles. After calling around a couple to find out if they'll be getting more...I got one answer saying "we might get some on Wed., that's when our trucks come."

Great! Thanks! :rolleyes:

Why wouldn't they ensure they had these in stock considering it is in their weekly ad? Because I seriously doubt everyone just bought them all out between Sunday evening and Monday at 9am.

Okay. Vent over.

Just get a rain check.

Sometimes the manufacturer doesn't get them to them in time for advertised sales. The sales are prepared weeks or months in advance, and the manufacturer can run into problems.

They generally get trucks daily, but they don't get every item on every truck, so they have a reasonable guess as to which day it will come.

I thought they got a truck every night except Sunday??

Make sure you get a rain check in case they don't come in before Saturday. I think they're good for quite some time.

I went to 4 different Targets today. I bought alot of games 75% off for my boys birthdays

xbox 360 games

chaotic shadow warriors 7.50

bakugan 12.48

resident evil 9.98

Just 1 ps3 game major league baseball 2k9 4.98

psp games

up 4.98

marvel super hero squad 7.48

wii games

birthday party bash 7.48

big brain academy 7.48

ds games

spectrobes 4.98

GI joe 7.48

advance wars 7.48

star wars force unleashed 4.98

spongebob vs the big one beach party cook off 7.48

cloudy with a chance of meatballs 7.48

smack down vs raw 2009 4.98

monsters vs aliens 7.48

I also saw monsters vs aliens for the wii for 9.98

I thought they got a truck every night except Sunday??

Make sure you get a rain check in case they don't come in before Saturday. I think they're good for quite some time.

Thanks for reminding me about that. Totally forgot about rainchecks. Thinking back...I was never even offered one nor did they have them on the shelf! Thanks again!

I went to 4 different Targets today. I bought alot of games 75% off for my boys birthdays

xbox 360 games

bakugan 12.48

resident evil 9.98

psp games

up 4.98

wii games

birthday party bash 7.48

big brain academy 7.48

ds games

spectrobes 4.98

GI joe 7.48

advance wars 7.48

monsters vs aliens 7.48

Bakugan for 12.48 is a great score! There was one on the shelf at my target and it was marked 24.xx. I should have scaned it. I just firgure that the whole shelf was marked right.:gdrunner:

Thanks for reminding me about that. Totally forgot about rainchecks. Thinking back...I was never even offered one nor did they have them on the shelf! Thanks again!

Our store isn't very good about putting them out until someone asks for it. But they're actually pretty handy (the rainchecks). Sometimes if an item is on sale and they've put rainchecks out, I'll go ahead and grab one if it is something I know there might be a good coupon for. Did that when they had one of the $15 Leapster game sales. I got a couple of rainchecks and then just waited until new Leapster coupons came out.

Found a few shirts in girls, some Yes to Carrots lip tint, and a Spark diaper bag all 75% off yesterday. I was happy to find another Spark diaper bag, love those! The one I had I have had for almost 2 years, and while its still in good shape I'm tired of it and wanted something new.

Saw that the garage maid organizer thingys had went 75 off. They only had a few accessories left at one of the stores I had been stalking! They were still 50 off Friday and guess they marked them down sometime between now and then! :( Pretty depressing to miss out on that! Will try somewhere else tomorrow. Walked out with just hairspray and overpriced Coke Zero! :)

Has anyone seen the Gi joe toys marked down further? They had some kind of tank that was a 2 n 1 helicopter, it was 50% off 24.98..hoping to catch it at 75%

I have been waiting for them to mark these to 75% for ages now! I checked last Weds, Thurs and Fri and they are still 50%! Maybe this week!

Have you guys seen this? Target will text coupons you can use in the store without printing them, and specials and weekly ad reminders. They come once a month and your first coupons will come within two weeks. I don't know if this this new or not but I'm just seeing it for the first time so I thought I'd share.

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=text_alerts

Saw that the garage maid organizer thingys had went 75 off. They only had a few accessories left at one of the stores I had been stalking! They were still 50 off Friday and guess they marked them down sometime between now and then! :( Pretty depressing to miss out on that! Will try somewhere else tomorrow. Walked out with just hairspray and overpriced Coke Zero! :)

I had been watching these like a hawk in several stores, checking them several times a week. Poof they all disappeared one day. Even the small pieces. Must have salvaged them without going 75% off. :mad: I can't imagine one person buying every single piece, down to the nuts and bolts.

I had been watching these like a hawk in several stores, checking them several times a week. Poof they all disappeared one day. Even the small pieces. Must have salvaged them without going 75% off. :mad: I can't imagine one person buying every single piece, down to the nuts and bolts.

Kind of what I was thinking! :( I wanted them but not bad enough at 50 off. Bummer......

We bought quite a few pieces of this system last week when it was 75% at our store...we went to lunch and realized while we were talking that we wanted more pieces to the set. We went back around an hour later and EVERY piece was gone except the little hooks and baskets that go on the peg board. We asked the guy who helped us wheel our stuff out on the flatbead and he said some guy came in and bought up the entire stock they had left. There was TONS left....can't imagine what he wanted with so much stuff. We were kinda disappointed! Must have been some really popular stuff...on the other hand, we like it, it's just not as sturdy as we would have liked but for what we paid for it, it works!

We bought quite a few pieces of this system last week when it was 75% at our store...we went to lunch and realized while we were talking that we wanted more pieces to the set. We went back around an hour later and EVERY piece was gone except the little hooks and baskets that go on the peg board. We asked the guy who helped us wheel our stuff out on the flatbead and he said some guy came in and bought up the entire stock they had left. There was TONS left....can't imagine what he wanted with so much stuff. We were kinda disappointed! Must have been some really popular stuff...on the other hand, we like it, it's just not as sturdy as we would have liked but for what we paid for it, it works!

Maybe he has a huge garage. But more likely swap meet.

My store went 75% off theses units on the same week as the bulk went 50%.They look cool but we have already have some of those old metal shelfs units and could not justify the purchase.I saw some of them yesterday including connecting shelfs and extra hook packs at the Webster NY t.arget if anyone is interested.

Have you guys seen this? Target will text coupons you can use in the store without printing them, and specials and weekly ad reminders. They come once a month and your first coupons will come within two weeks. I don't know if this this new or not but I'm just seeing it for the first time so I thought I'd share.

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=text_alerts

I signed up for the mobile coupons a couple of weeks ago. I was really excited, but when they sent me the coupons two different times there were only two coupons, and they were items I don't buy, so I was a little disappointed. I will still continue to receive them though because maybe sometime it will be something I buy.

It is really cool how you just pull up the coupon on your phone and the cashier scans the barcode.

Has anyone seen the Brother sewing machines? I was in a few days ago and they had one marked 30% off (3 in stock). I would like to get one but am hoping for at least 50% off.

They had a ton of them at the San Dimas & La Verne stores here in SoCal. Not sure where you are located, since you don't have that on your profile. Pretty sure they were 30% as of Monday, but that department gets marked today or tomorrow.

I signed up for the mobile coupons a couple of weeks ago. I was really excited, but when they sent me the coupons two different times there were only two coupons, and they were items I don't buy, so I was a little disappointed. I will still continue to receive them though because maybe sometime it will be something I buy.

It is really cool how you just pull up the coupon on your phone and the cashier scans the barcode.

Don't like them because you only get a single use.

Has anyone seen the Brother sewing machines? I was in a few days ago and they had one marked 30% off (3 in stock). I would like to get one but am hoping for at least 50% off.

my store had 1 but it's gone. Never saw it go past 30%. My mom is keeping an eye out since her store had 2 but she doesn't go too often.

if you need the info, brother xl-735 072-112-0255 reg $141.99

Did you notice if they had any games for a personal computer. I am looking for some of those.

xbox 360 games

bakugan 12.48

resident evil 9.98

psp games

up 4.98

wii games

birthday party bash 7.48

big brain academy 7.48

ds games

spectrobes 4.98

GI joe 7.48

advance wars 7.48

monsters vs aliens 7.48

I stopped at my store that usually marks down toys on Wednesday this morning and no luck on the GI Joe/Backugan stuff. They were salvaging all of the fireplace stuff that was 75% off near the toy aisle, but no movement in toys. I'm going to check my other store tomorrow, I guess!