Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Got some good deals today..

###210111000 -- Lunchables $0.76 reg $3.19

###063000900 -- LA Looks Gel $1.45 with a coupon attached to it for $0.65 off and a $1.00 coupon in the ads = FREE

###054243780 -- Tote $6.24 Reg $24.99

lots of other scrapbooking stuff....Overheard price change team saying there was going to be a whole aisle of clearance "it's on the map" they said.....

Edited by Gator Pam

Hi Everyone!

I've been lurking since the holidays and thanks to everyone here have fouds some great deals. It was like discovering a new world (A very addicting world)! I finally got a new account so I can post the deals I find too. I wanted to share 2 things.

1. I found a bunch of newborn and toddler girls and some boys cloths at 75% off.

###206091090 -- genuine baby from Oshkosh blue stripe tunic set $3.24 reg $12.99

###031019796 -- Circo tee turquoise $1.25 reg $5.00

###031019500 -- Circo pant blue $1.75 reg $7.00

There are many more but I don't have them with me to post

2. A few week ago, when a bunch of the toys went 75% off I was walking the aisles to see what I could find. A little boy (maybe 5-6) and his dad walked down the aisle ahead of me. The little boy reached in behind a bunch of regular toys and retrieved one that was included in the clearance (I don't know which one b/c my little boy isn't at that age yet). He got a huge smile on his face and yelled "Dad! Nobody found it!!" For a split second I thought he must be my long lost son :)

And thanks for the heads up on the scrapbooking stuff in Orlando! Not my normal location but the one by me was marked down too. I've been waiting forever for it to be marked down !

Lot of the stationary items and school type items were 75% off (thank you cards, baby announcement sets, club wedd invitation sets, scissors, compasses etc). Puzzles were 50% off. All the toddler clothing and baby clothing were only 30% off here. A lot of baggies - like Ziploc, Hefty, Glad were 30% off. I got Glad gallon storage bags 100 ct for $4.24. It doesn't go on sale too much in my area so I figured, I'd just get it and see. Not the best price but it would save me time. I also got a $5 birthday card for my mom so that kinda blew my budget LOL. But she loved it so I guess I can't put a real price on that.

###green dot clearance 75% off

OK, went to another Target this morning and green dot not 75%. There were only a few items left (glow bracelets, light sticks) but everything rang $1 and there was not a sign, like there was in Wylie.

The Panasonic phones went 50%:

###080070181 Panasonic 6.0 digital cordless answering system with 3 handsets 54.98 was 109.99

They had 11 of these last week and only 3 today, so couldn't risk waiting for 75%.

Lots of wrapping paper and stationery items marked 75% off.

Found the 4pack granola bars (chocolate chip) for .48 each.

Bakugan still 50% and some GI Joe left at 50% too.

Car care still holding at 50%.

Monoply on Sale for $7.00 Coupon in Hasbro Flyer for $5.00 off. Got it for $2.00.

tried to get that deal at both the closeby targets .. seems they are sold out (tried on sunday itself ... hahaha.. looks like there are lots like us trying to find deals lol...)

we are in bay area..

tried to get that deal at both the closeby targets .. seems they are sold out (tried on sunday itself ... hahaha.. looks like there are lots like us trying to find deals lol...)

Make sure to grab a rain check or two and wait a couple of weeks! (I was able to grab Monopoly on Sunday, but they were sold out of Connect 4, which is also $7 and there is a $4 coupon).

Forgive me, I know this off topic.

I have never joined Disney rewards until tonight. I just joined to get the $10 off Toy Story coupons. So, now I'm wondering about allllllllll the zillions of Disney movies I've purchased over the past 9 years for my young girls and whether it would be acceptable/worth my while or even allowable for me to enter in those DVD UPC codes? Is it worth the time and energy to collect them all up and enter everything in?

Any help would be appreciated. Again, I know it's off topic, but the thread hasn't exactly been on fire with much conversation, and I thought maybe I could just get a quick answer from someone who has experience with Disney Rewards.

TIA!:)

I have never joined Disney rewards until tonight. I just joined to get the $10 off Toy Story coupons. So, now I'm wondering about allllllllll the zillions of Disney movies I've purchased over the past 9 years for my young girls and whether it would be acceptable/worth my while or even allowable for me to enter in those DVD UPC codes? Is it worth the time and energy to collect them all up and enter everything in?

Any help would be appreciated. Again, I know it's off topic, but the thread hasn't exactly been on fire with much conversation, and I thought maybe I could just get a quick answer from someone who has experience with Disney Rewards.

i think it is worth it. I don't know if it would let you enter all the codes. I don't see why not though. There are some pretty cool rewards like headphones, dvds, shirts, purses etc.

You enter the codes that are inside the box on a separate sheet of paper. I recently entered a bunch of codes from older dvds and it worked fine. The really old ones do not have codes though if you look at the front of the box it will say disney rewards in a small star if there is a code for that movie. I think it is worth it. It only takes a few seconds and you can get dvds as rewards or other disney stuff. We have only used our points once so far to get a set of 2 movies. It came quickly and it was a movie that you couldn't buy anywhere else at the time.

Make sure to grab a rain check or two and wait a couple of weeks! (I was able to grab Monopoly on Sunday, but they were sold out of Connect 4, which is also $7 and there is a $4 coupon).

thx... will they give rain check fr monopoly??... i'll have to try...

I don't know if I'd go through every single movie.....because for the DVD's, the codes are only on the paper inserts...and if you have kids like mine...they like to try and put their own movies in. I went through several of ours yesterday and about 1/3 still had the paper insert in it.

But I do think their rewards are somewhat worthwhile. To me, not enough to go through every single movie. lol. Of course you need to have like 15,000 points for the really big stuff...but its pretty much like most other reward programs.

Just an FYI- I got 2 Connect 4 games for free yesterday. Take the $4 off coupons and stack them with the $3 off hasbro games coupon found on the Target site. Technically they aren't supposed to combine the 2 coupons....but my cashier did no problem!

Just an FYI- I got 2 Connect 4 games for free yesterday. Take the $4 off coupons and stack them with the $3 off hasbro games coupon found on the Target site. Technically they aren't supposed to combine the 2 coupons....but my cashier did no problem!

Is one a manufacter's coupon and one a target coupon? Or are they both Manufacters because they do take one of each......(one target and one manufac)

Is one a manufacter's coupon and one a target coupon? Or are they both Manufacters because they do take one of each......(one target and one manufac)

The target coupon for the Hasbro games states it's for "Connect 4x4" and the Hasbro web coupon is for "Connect 4." I went to the Target ad, and the $7 deal is only for the "Connect 4" game. They are 2 different games.

Does the Target coupon generator still exist? Can't get it to pull up.

Works for me today- just printed off the coupon and hope to find the game at our local target!

Thanks Nikol0304 for the heads up on the target coupon. :) Hope it works for me too!

Does the Target coupon generator still exist? Can't get it to pull up.

I'm betting that since they have changed to a bricks style coupon system, the generator doesn't work anymore.

You can still get Target coupons via their website, but you have to install their coupon printer before you can print coupons.

You can only enter 10 codes a day so maybe go through them a few at a time. I have gotten some nice rewards so it's probably worth it IMO.

I was coming on here to tell everyone the same deal! :D Was SO excited to get it!! BTW...if you don't have both coupons and your Target is sold out, you can go to Kmart (they have it on sale for $7.00 too) and use the Hasbro $4.00 off coupon and still get it for $3.00.

Oh, ok! I see. I didn't notice that. THey took both of mine without a problem. I didn't realize the connect 4 was diff. But what a deal! My girls are losing pieces to games all the time so it's nice to replenish them with new ones at such a great price! ;-)