GottaDEAL 2023 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

Happy July!! I am currently in Lake Placid while my daughter is in the middle of a 2 week luge training camp. I bring her home Saturday for two weeks, and then she comes back again for another two weeks, and then before we know it, summer will be over. Boo.

• Like 1

Anyone else having trouble logging in on your phone?  I tried for 6 days and couldn't.  So, I got the laptop out and it works.  Regardless, checking in for July.  Hope everyone had a safe 4th. 

2 hours ago, Hubbalance said:

The new forum looks pretty but I do miss the old school emoticons!

They are still there. They are just at the bottom of the list under the "Vintage Smileys" category.

:yelclap:  :trampolin

1 hour ago, Kash said:

Anyone else having trouble logging in on your phone?  I tried for 6 days and couldn't.  So, I got the laptop out and it works.  Regardless, checking in for July.  Hope everyone had a safe 4th. 

Were you trying to use the app on your phone or using the site in your browser? The app no longer functions - see here for details.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brad said:

They are still there. They are just at the bottom of the list under the "Vintage Smileys" category.

:yelclap:  :trampolin

Were you trying to use the app on your phone or using the site in your browser? The app no longer functions - see here for details.

I was. I didn’t know until I logged in through my laptop. Thanks!

Today was my last Friday off, during the summer we work 4 10 hour days with Fridays off.  New teachers start this coming Wednesday, all teachers return the following Wednesday,  and in 12 weekdays the students return.  

The summer seemed like it flew by!  I'll have a couple more days to try and get some projects finished up, but we are already in "starting the year" mode.  Fun times!