GottaDEAL 2023 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

2 hours ago, magickallight said:

So jealous, we are still in the 90s without any relief in site. 😞

I lived in Florida for about 20 years so I know how that feels. I love when it's cool out now after the first snow though I'm usually wishing I was back in FL especially while I'm out snow blowing lol.

• Haha 1

Well fudge…
To quote the Stones,
“What a drag it is
Getting old”
I’ve been doing a daily Amsler grid test due to dry aging macular degeneration for about five years now. I’ve always had the central dot fading out, so that’s considered my base. But today the adjacent line next to the dot is curved, so off I go to the ophthalmologist on an emergency basis.
Wish me well, please.

• Sad 2

Prize club prizes have been shipped 🙂

They were shipped first class mail and after reading the very confusing USPS guidelines I'm still not 100% sure if the packages qualify for that level of service or if I was supposed to pay 3x the cost for a higher level so if any of you get a package with postage due and you want me to reimburse you, just send me a PM. Hopefully it's not an issue.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Brad said:

They were shipped first class mail and after reading the very confusing USPS guidelines I'm still not 100% sure if the packages qualify for that level of service or if I was supposed to pay 3x the cost for a higher level so if any of you get a package with postage due and you want me to reimburse you, just send me a PM. Hopefully it's not an issue.

Ummmm. Brad you are making me feel bad. I have not had time to buy my first gift and you have sent out prize club stuff. Note to self - free up sometime and start doing something fun.

On 9/22/2023 at 8:14 AM, Gator Pam said:

Well fudge…
To quote the Stones,
“What a drag it is
Getting old”
I’ve been doing a daily Amsler grid test due to dry aging macular degeneration for about five years now. I’ve always had the central dot fading out, so that’s considered my base. But today the adjacent line next to the dot is curved, so off I go to the ophthalmologist on an emergency basis.
Wish me well, please.

Good luck!

• Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 6:28 AM, Brad said:

No postage due here. Thanks so much, Brad!

On 9/23/2023 at 7:28 AM, Brad said:

Thanks for the heads up! I will be on the look out...

I got a package didn’t say anything about postage due. Thanks for the nice surprise I wasn’t expecting it yet!!

Got mine today with no issues. Thanks 😁

Awesome Thanks Brad!