GottaDEAL 2023 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

Hello Folks, just checking in for July. Not sure if I have been here this month. Am on the internet less cuz I am keeping cool in our above ground pool, which we enjoy, and trying to get our failed-foster to swim. So far she just grabs her biscuit and backs away 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whew we’re, What a whirlwind trip I had out to California…..on a road trip down the PCH.  It was amazing and worth every penny.  So happy to check another thing off my bucket list.  If you have the means and the ability everyone should do this at least once.  Cannot believe July is practically over. 

Happy August.

So of course last week when we were in the high 90s and pool temp was 85 our pool was green. Dealt with that for 2 weeks. Now that we finally got it crystal clear, air temps are in the low 80s and pool temp dropped to 79. Can't win.

Happy August! We just got home from our vacation in Florida. It was a wonderful trip...till the way home. Long story short, last flight got canceled and we spent over 24 hours stuck in the airport. I've never been so glad to get home in my life! I'm going to need a vacation just to recover from this one!

• Sad 1