GottaDEAL 2023 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

Happy September!  August has been rough here with my mom in and out of the hospital.   Starting to see better days and praying they will continue.   

Boys are back to school (College Freshman and High School Sophomore).  How time flies!

Hope everyone is doing well.

• Like 2

Helllllloooooo September! Man it is that time of year again. We need to be making list and checking them twice because on BF we will see who has been naughty and who played nice. Not sure what I need this year but I am going to put me at the top of the list this year. I am buying for me first. 👍

• Like 2

Yay September!   

We are getting slightly cooler nights here, but it is still warming up nicely in the day.  Yesterday was a nice breezy cooler day in the low 80s, but we are back to the 90s this week.  Should warm things up for the weekend for my son and friends to have one last good pool day.

I hope everyone made it through the hurricane okay last week.  My daughter's city was hit very hard, and she is still recovering.  But they are okay.

• Like 2

Happy September!! My youngest son turned 18 on Saturday, and he and my daughter start school tomorrow. It's my daughter's first day of high school, and my youngest son's last first day of high school. Sigh. Where does the time go? My oldest started classes at Temple last week, and is already hard at work and busy as an RA. I hate this time of year, because it just depresses me when the kids go back to school. And to know that this is the last year for one of my kids, and I have to deal with another one leaving the nest soon, it is even more depressing. 😢