GottaDEAL 2023 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

Checking in for June.  We have vacation in 6 days so I'm so excited.  We are doing a driving trip around Colorado for 10 days!!  Can't wait.  Oh, and I now have a freshman in high school.   :gdcry: Oh where has the time gone!  Hope everyone is doing great!

• Like 3

It's June!  School is out, our local water park is open, the temps are heating up, we've been camping in the backyard (about as far away from my bed as I want to "camp" lol) and we got a new grill AND an ice cream mixer.  Pretty good start to summer! 

• Like 4

June!! June and July are my favorite months for a couple reasons. For one I just can't do the cold weather and the second reason is because I work at a school, I get summers off. Once we get to the end of July though I start getting panic-y because I know school is about to start mid August. I did plan our vacation from mid to end of July so I do have that to look forward to.

• Like 2

Yesterday was the last day for teachers, so our schools are now empty. And, since I do not get summers off, I get to start working on big projects! We also have a modified work week in the summer, 4 10 hour days and Fridays off, so that's something to look forward to.
  • Like 2

It is June?  That means its time for my small town to have their 150th birthday celebration.  We haven't had a town festival in about 15 years, so this is going to be a pretty big event spanning over 4 days.  I was worried because they were real quiet in the months prior, but they plan to have a car show and even A-10 warthogs fly over the event!  Some of the historical places will be open for tours, the theaters which haven't been used in over 75 years.  One was open during the last town festival, but in my 40 plus years I've never been inside the other.  I'm excited for this and can't wait to take a ton of pictures.  Anyone in the mid-Missouri area next weekend should check it out- https://www.celebratepilotgrovemo.com/

Otherwise it was another quiet month, but I'm hoping its not too hot this weekend so I can hit a few garage sales.  About 5-6 towns around my area are having city wide sales (including my town). Maybe I can find a few deals.

• Like 2

QVC is having a Christmas blowout clearance sale, to gear up for Christmas in July. So of course, I spent money I shouldn't have on stuff I didn't need. But now I'm ready for CIJ, and then Black Friday, and then real Christmas!  I think I'll listen to some Christmas music today :).

• Like 2

Hello june! This is my busy month every year and it has just begun. Youngest had surgery yesterday, my oldest daughter is about to give me my newest grandson at any second. Lots of bdays this month my youngest son and his fiancé tomorrow, hubby next Friday and my youngest daughter and grandson next Sunday.

Busy busy busy

• Like 2