Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Picked up a few more items I only wanted at 75% today. Thanks for the heads up on the bubbles! Found them in the toys with the Ni Hao Kai Lan ones and told a few other mothers & grandmothers that were around. They had a ton at that store. Also sidewalk chalk (be sure the check the regular aisle for crafts for that) and a couple of the small card decks. Some Club Penguin and Webkinz. All in all a worthwhile trip. None of our stores has much of any candy left. Glad I bought DSs Hersheys Bunny 10 packs at 50%. Was able to use another 10% with my Target check card so saved even more. :)

Which webkinz were on sale?

Sorry-I see that was already answered!

Edited by 1angelnhvn
Question answered! :)

Did you scan the Pet Shop Fun Box? That rang up at full price for me. Although it was in with all the Easter stuff at both stores.

Just let them know it's in the easter section. It rang up full price for me too, but since it clearly shows "misc easter" they applied the 75% off.

I went this morning around 9:30 to the Ward Parkway store and was happy to get everything on my list (for the most part). Here is a photo of my haul:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WPQ-5o6JIsQ/S74Ci7lluPI/AAAAAAAABds/X9Ux22WF0zc/s320/Easter+Target+Finds+003.JPG

And here is a list of what I got:

###Girls Shorts: $1 each

###Pink Paper Plates: $.74/pack (40 plates)

###Solo Plastic Flatware sets: $.74 each

###Disney Princess and Tinkerbell Lip gloss/Nail Polish Sets: $1.24 each

**I'm planning to use these as party favors for my daughters birthday party

###Nerds and Gummy Bunnies: $.24 each

###Hide and Find Eggs: $.99 each

###Wilton Mini Cake Pan: $2.74

###Easter Plates: $.74 each

###Easter Egg Dye: $.49 each

###Barbie Mini Easter Set: $1.49

###Hot Wheels: $.74

###Fisher Price Imaginext Easter Basket Set: $3.74

###Mr. Potato Head: $1.79

-$2/1 coupon previously available at Hasbro.com=FREE after coupon!

There are a few things that were still too expensive for me at 75% off...the Hello Kitty set for one. That thing was still $4.99!! I may snag it at 90% off if there is still one left.

Also found some things in the automotive/camping section for 75% off including a nightlight and a headlamp. And boys shoes at 50% off.

Edited by Gator Pam

I went this morning around 9:30 to the Ward Parkway store and was happy to get everything on my list (for the most part). Here is a photo of my haul:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WPQ-5o6JIsQ/S74Ci7lluPI/AAAAAAAABds/X9Ux22WF0zc/s320/Easter+Target+Finds+003.JPG

And here is a list of what I got:

Girls Shorts: $1 each

In what department did you find the girls shorts? With the Easter stuff or the clothing department? TIA

In our store they had the clothing moved to the clearance section. They were mostly girl's toddler sizes, so if you don't see them there, look in the toddler girl's clothing section. The tags on the clothes all say $4.00 so that should help identify what is on clearance. HTH! :)

In our store they had the clothing moved to the clearance section. They were mostly girl's toddler sizes, so if you don't see them there, look in the toddler girl's clothing section. The tags on the clothes all say $4.00 so that should help identify what is on clearance. HTH! :)

You have a seperate clearance section in your store?

I found myself at Target again (had to fill a prescription, no really I did LOL! :). I decided to treasure hunt for Easter items on the regular shelves. I found Easter themed Starburst Lip Smackers and the put away back with the others on display. Cost was .99 - 1.24 each.

I found the bunny and the baby chick PAPERONI craft kits on the shelves. Those two cost $1.24 each.

In the bubble section, look for the JELLY BELLY Squeeze 'n Blow Pop Up Bubbles. They were also 75% off.

Non-Easter item - Flintstones Sour Gummies Kid's Vitamins 50% off at $3.24.

http://img7.sellersourcebook.com/users/25493/2010-04-081.jpg

You have a seperate clearance section in your store?

Sorry - I was referring to the Easter Clearance section. Sometimes they will just leave the clearance item (in this case the $4 toddler Easter - spring clothes) in their original location even though it is marked down. This happens in my store - especially with holiday markdowns.

I finally made it to Target today around noon. Had to wait for my mom to get here to watch the kids cause my little one woke up with a stomach bug today. I was very suprised that they still had alot of stuff left. I found lots of the plush Easter baskets, plastic eggs, stuffed animals. I use all of that for our annual Easter egg hunt. It is nice to be able to give away nice prizes and it does not cost me a fortune.

There was lots of candy left, but I did not buy any. Don't really need any here. I did find alot of the little basket stuffers. Bought some of the little pet shop eggs and the sesame street eggs.

I did find the kids shorts for $1.00 a pair. Here they were in the toddler department, not in the Easter section.

I confess. Yesterday I went to Target, and they were still 50%. I stashed the utensils behind some of the clearance mouthwash, and came back today. :blush: That was the first time I ever hid anything.

Unfortunately, the utensils were gone. :( But the wilton butterfly cookie cutter I had stashed back there was still there. By pure luck though, I found more of the utensils behind some of the expensive Hello Kitty baskets! YES!

I confess. Yesterday I went to Target, and they were still 50%. I stashed the utensils behind some of the clearance mouthwash, and came back today. :blush: That was the first time I ever hid anything.

Unfortunately, the utensils were gone. :( But the wilton butterfly cookie cutter I had stashed back there was still there. By pure luck though, I found more of the utensils behind some of the expensive Hello Kitty baskets! YES!

What kind of utensils?

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Went to three targets and spend too much money at all. The Center Rd store had tons left. I got two of the little people set for 3.74 and club pengiuns for 2.49, also my son found this club penguin octopus costume and that was ringing 75% too! There was one Easter Tattoo book for 50 cents, wish I could have found a couple of those. They would have been good to fill Easter eggs with next year! I got plates and such and egg dye kits (which my mom reminded me, they always go 90%, might take those back) I got a couple pairs of the shorts, there were tons of those in the kids department. Besides EAster stuff I scored on pack of duracell batteries! Yeah! And two packs of target training pants at 50%off! At Fenton Store I got a boat load of baby Easter items, bibs (.74), headbands(.99), bodysuits(.99), sock(.99)s,hats(.74) and other then the socks they didn't say Easter on them. My best find out of all three stores was the LPS EGGS that were hiding behind the stuffed bunnies. They are a six pack and I paid $2.74 for those!!!!!

Going to one right now to check the normal aisle for LPS packs.

The Target brand trash bags were FINALLy at 50% today--- so I have enough trash bags for the next year... or two... or three :) They had both kitchen and yard ones. Found vinegar for 75% off and some stainless water bottles/ coffee mugs for 75%. There were a bunch of wall art & frames marked down that weren't two days ago, but I wasn't interested so didn't really look closely. They were resetting/rearranging the electronics department so I am hopeful I can find those battery deals tomorrow! Easter still at 75%, bagged candy and blue dot still 50%.

The Solo Easter ones.

Did the solo big packs of cups part of the easter clearance? I know when they first set the aisles, they were in that area, just wasnt' sure if they moved them to the regular aisles and didnt' include them in the clearance? And were the utensils colored or? (I didn't look at the Easter stuff much) :)

Did the solo big packs of cups part of the easter clearance? I know when they first set the aisles, they were in that area, just wasnt' sure if they moved them to the regular aisles and didnt' include them in the clearance? And were the utensils colored or? (I didn't look at the Easter stuff much) :)

Hello,

Here is a picture of the one I bought, hope this helps:

http://img7.sellersourcebook.com/users/25493/thm_img_1253.jpg

I love it when people post pics of their finds. I looked all over for the plastic utensils but couldn't find any, but I was looking for colored ones and I bet I missed them. My store had 2 full aisles of stuff 75% off. I spent more than I should have since DS already got a ton of candy in his "Easter Basket" and I don't need it. They only had 2 pair of the girls shorts and they were wrong size. So I didn't get the 2 main things I was looking for. Oh well.:g_shrug:

Thanks for the photos and posts about the Crayola flip-top markers and the No-Spill bubble buckets. Neither one of these were marked at my stores and they were in the regular aisles. The no-spill bubble buckets rang up as $0.37 at my store (it scanned that way).

I'm waiting for the Leapster re-chargers to go 75% off (they are 50% right now), so if you see them marked down next week, please post. :)

### 081.04.2284 Roseart Designer Desk $3.74

Thank you!!

has anyone returned seasonal merchandise? if so do you get what you paid (like 50% off) even though they are marked lower.

I returned some things today that I bought at 50% without a problem (Easter stuff).

You can return it, but the corporate policy is to give you only what the current selling price is. Here is a link. Scroll down to almost the bottom to see this:

http://www.target.com/Returning-Purchase-Store/b?ie=UTF8&node=10665391

That said, some local jurisdictions and states have laws that prohibit this and require the store to give back what you paid, period. So, it depends on your location. Here in CA, you get only the current selling price. I believe some folks in NJ & MO have reported they can get full price.

Workout stuff went 75% off at my store.

###069020036 Reebok duffel

###082021946 sportsline watch

also found carbon monoxide detector and fire/carbon monoxide combo detectors 75% off

Edited by Gator Pam

"That said, some local jurisdictions and states have laws that prohibit this and require the store to give back what you paid, period. So, it depends on your location. Here in CA, you get only the current selling price. I believe some folks in NJ & MO have reported they can get full price"

I'm in SoCal, as well. I have just this last Halloween returned an orange Halloween table cloth which I thought had pumpkins on it and it had dragons on it after a more careful inspection at home. I returned it around December and I received what I had paid for it. Just thought I'd add my experience.

90% off Easter in Western MASS!

75-90% off Easter Candy!

(Signs were not changed, but it all rang up correctly - I went up to the front to cash out and all the associates were shocked and then asked to go on their breaks!!:tongue1:)

So my store went like this:

50% Monday

75% Thursday

90% Saturday

Also, BLUE DOLLAR SPOT ITEMS 75%!