Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I went this morning to the Chesapeake Va Target and they had quite a bit left. I bought a chicken and bunny for DD's paperoni, a set of 3 punch balls, a mini kite, sidewalk chalk, andsome kind of princess purse with sticker earrings and lip gloss all for 50% off. There are a few more things I would like to get but am willing to chance it and wait for 75% off. I did not see any candy though.

Blue Dot in the Dollar Spot was 50% off. It includes the Palmolive, so you can get a bottle for free with the $.50/1 coupon from the 3/28 SS.

### Dance Leotards in girls were 75% off ($3.24-$4.xx)

### Boys PJs (VERY limited selection) 75% off: $3.74

I only bought a couple of things at 50% off...my store had TONS this evening. I got a little wooden "EASTER" decoration and a pair of the girls shorts for $2. Will be looking for the plastic flatware, girls shorts, Hot Wheels, Marshmallows, Paper plates, Princess sets (lip balm/nail polish), and some egg dying sets for next year when it goes to 75% off! (And I'm praying for Thursday since my kids are in school that day).

Hey everyone!

My Target was EMPTY! the stuff they do have could most likely fit on an end cap! I have never seen it this bad! Very sad! People were going crazy on it too! I was thinking so much for 75%! I only bought one thing.... Trackmaster Thomas The Train Toby! $4.99. I guess I will swing in Thursday in hopes they added some things from the back - but I doubt it! Does everyone think 75% WILL BE THURSDAY?

I went to my Target yesterday around 4pm and there was still TONS of Easter toys! There were 2 endcaps with the Little People, Thomas, Etc. basket thingys. Lots of other stuff too. I'm sure by the time it goes 75% off a lot of that will be gone though since yesterday was the first day at 50% off.

Okay, tons of easter at my store- like 5 aisles left. Nothing I wanted at 30-50% off though.

Scored a stereo on clearance (for my office- mine is broken!) nice Sony 3 disc changer, 100W, display model for 49.01 instead of 99.99 (last one)

Super score of the day, just realized on my receipt: Duracell AAA batteries (I think 16 count?) 2.48 but had a peelie for $1 off so only 1.48! I might have to go back for more, there were quite a few left. Oh yeah, they were marked 4.98 (50%)

####057060252 AAA Duracell batteries 1.48.

My Target went 75% on Easter this morning... BUT it seems to go a day earlier than all the other Targets on holiday stuff. I wonder if it is b/c it is some strange experimental Target. I remember when they opened it there was something about them only opening 2 in the country as experiments... they have more groceries than a regular Target, but not as many as a super Target. Oh, bagged easter candy was 50% and blue dot still at 50%.

Anybody have a guess for when they think it will go 90? I'm thinking Sunday going by the other holiday dates I've kept up with, but I've never kept up with Easter. I don't really need anything so I'm trying to stay away from Target until 90% so that I don't have a chance to buy much. LOL. Oh, I was in there on Monday and they had a TON of Snuggies for 50% off (7.48). They had adult and kids. Hopefully they'll go 75% soon and I can score a kid one for DD. She's been begging for one for forever, but I refuse to buy one. LOL.

Anyone check Easter in KC?! I wasn't expecting 75% off today...that is not good news for me.

I haven't been there today. I'm just hoping that my small little stash of chocolate hersheys rabbits is still where I left it. That is absolutely all I want from the Easter aisle!

Mine also went to 75% off Easter this morning. There was still a good amount of stuff left. I went ahead and got some more stuff. I really should return the items that there were still a lot left of and wait for 90% off, but it's really hard to guess. I got 3 pairs of shorts of DD (18M) and 1 lonely shirt (2T) that had a small mark on it but I think it can be washed out. A Target worker grab the other 3 shirts before I could get to them but left the one that had the mark. I also bought the FP toy that I got at 50% off previously. Sigh, live & learn - I should not have gotten it at 50% off. It was the only one left. I'll go back when it hits 90%. I remember Sunday for V-day was the first day that it was 90% off and Vday was on a Sunday this year.

Oh - regular bagged candy went from 30 to 50% off. Not yet at 75% off.

Hi all,

I went to 2 stores here in SE Aurora, CO and one was at 75% off (bagged candy was 50% off) - the other stores nearby were still 50%. Lots of great basket stuffers. I will start with the two best ones:

There are a series of 4 Club Penguin stuffed toys that are on Easter clearance:

The FAERY, SQUIDZOID, BUNNY COSTUME, BUMBLE BEE.

They were only $2.49 each at 75% off. They may or may not be with the clearance toys. If not - you can find them on the regular toy shelf. It's a small display, but you shouldn't have any problems finding them

###086080282 - Club Penguin Plush

http://img7.sellersourcebook.com/users/25493/clubp.jpg

###086020169 - Littlest Pet Shop SPRING PETS - $1.49

http://img7.sellersourcebook.com/users/25493/img_1229.jpg

###204030069 - Thomas The Train - Thomas & Percy's Easter Celebration - Wooden Railway $3.74

###204031574 - Thomas the Train Springtime Adventure Set - Trackmaster $3.74

###204020040 Little Kids No Spill Mini Bubble Bucket - $1.49

http://img7.sellersourcebook.com/users/25493/img_1232.jpg

I also picked up some Polly Pocket Easter dolls, some PP sized Disney Princess Easter dolls both were only $1.49 each.

Easter - Spring clothes (Baby & toddler sizes), Easter bonnets, purses, headbands and gloves are are 75% off. You may have to look in the girl's department if they are not in the clearance rows.

Looked to the flip top markers and they didn't have any - will keep looking though.

This is only a fraction of what I bought, there are a lot of great things, you just have to hit as many stores in your area as you can, and I don't recommend waiting until 90% off because things are selling out fast!

:)

Edited by RockiesGirl

Hi all,

I went to 2 stores here in SE Aurora, CO and one was at 75% off (bagged candy was 50% off) - the other stores nearby were still 50%. Lots of great basket stuffers. I will start with the two best ones:

There are a series of 4 Club Penguin stuffed toys that are on Easter clearance:

The FAERY, SQUIDZOID, BUNNY COSTUME, BUMBLE BEE.

They were only $2.49 each at 75% off. They may or may not be with the clearance toys. If not - you can find them on the regular toy shelf. It's a small display, but you shouldn't have any problems finding them

###086080282 - Club Penguin Plush

###086020169 - Littlest Pet Shop SPRING PETS - $1.49

###204030069 - Thomas The Train - Thomas & Percy's Easter Celebration - Wooden Railway $3.74

###204031574 - Thomas the Train Springtime Adventure Set - Trackmaster $3.74

###204020040 Little Kids No Spill Mini Bubble Bucket - $1.49

I also picked up some Polly Pocket Easter dolls, some PP sized Disney Princess Easter dolls both were only $1.49 each.

Easter - Spring clothes (Baby & toddler sizes), Easter bonnets, purses, headbands and gloves are are 75% off. You may have to look in the girl's department if they are not in the clearance rows.

Looked to the flip top markers and they didn't have any - will keep looking though.

This is only a fraction of what I bought, there are a lot of great things, you just have to hit as many stores in your area as you can, and I don't recommend waiting until 90% off because things are selling out fast!

:)

How nice of you to take photos like that! :) I picked up a lot of those bubble sets one year and they make great little birthday goodie bag items.