Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Anybody have a guess for when they think it will go 90?

Typically here in Colorado - they go 90% off on Sunday or Monday. I will be at my stores at opening on both days. Make sure you scan because the signs may say 75% off, but they may be at 90% off in the computers.

It seems that my Target has almost stopped using the red clearance tags and changed to the red/white reduced tags. They are usually 30% off, and I haven't seen the price reduced any further. Anyone else seeing this?

Saw some of the Princess and The Frog toys marked down today. Hadn't seen that before. I was surprised but happy as my girls are wanting more to go with their frog stuff! Diapers still sitting at 15 off! Seeing mostly white and red tags here now too. Most stuff only marked 30 other than the easter stuff! :( (for over two weeks now I've been watching stuff that hasn't budged at 15 off!

It seems that my Target has almost stopped using the red clearance tags and changed to the red/white reduced tags. They are usually 30% off, and I haven't seen the price reduced any further. Anyone else seeing this?

The tag change is discussed in last quarter's discussion. It is just a change over. When they reduce to 50 & 75%, they'll still be these new tags. It seems to be an overall change in the tags they are using. They were just finishing up the old style red tags first. Our store did this last month.

when you give us a dpci code- i enter it at target site and nothing ever comes up - am I doing something wrong? How do I check locations to see if they have the items>?? Thanks!

There used to be a fairly reliable site to use it with. I haven't had any success with it for some time. You can take the number to guest services and have them check neighboring stores. The info is still somewhat unreliable as they only update every 48 hours, though. You can also enter it on the scanners if there is a number pad on the right side.

I was going to go to Target yesterday, but decided to wait till today as my kids are off of school on Spring break and I did not want to drag them there two days in a row. Wishing I would have went yesterday. I hope our store did not go 75% yesterday.

50% off Candy at Dadeland Station not sure about toys. They had a lot of of the pink my little ponies and lps stuff with a few imaginex toys but I figured was 50% at 2 something for the pony. Can you tell I don't normally shop toys:) May have to go back later today and re-check. Especially the imaginex would be cute for next year my nephew and godson.

Any regular toys marked down today?

Most of the toys and games here were the same price they have been for the past two weeks! :( Bummer! No change there for us. They did mark down workout stuff (boot camp thingy and the firm workout thingy with weights in it) to 75% off. I figured for that it would be worth it if I happen to never use it. HA! Found easter stuff laid down all around the store so got some deals!

Well I ventured out this morning in search of the one and only Easter thing I wanted... my Hershey's Chocolate Bunnies in a 10 pack. I didn't even take a cart (to avoid temptation)! The first store I went to didn't really have all that much (Mission Greatland). I didn't find my stashed bunnies and was just gonna go home... then decided to stop at Ward Pkwy on my way home. Not only did I find more Hershey's bunnies than I needed (actually left several on the shelf), I found these adoreable Hide 'em and Find 'em Eggs that I actually tried to find LAST Easter, but couldn't. I found 11 of them. They were 99cents each, but they are very cute. You press a button and the eggs say cute things like "U WHO... over HERE!" I found one 4-pack (regular priced $14.99) and 7 individual packs (regular price $3.99) Anyway, here is a picture of them:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41LUyKMJo3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ward Pkwy had a lot of candy left and had more in general than Mission.

BTW, I saw lots of the little bubble buckets (pictured above in previous post) in with the regular summer aisle bubbles. So, look there if you need some. I didn't need any, but did see them!)

Picked up a few more items I only wanted at 75% today. Thanks for the heads up on the bubbles! Found them in the toys with the Ni Hao Kai Lan ones and told a few other mothers & grandmothers that were around. They had a ton at that store. Also sidewalk chalk (be sure the check the regular aisle for crafts for that) and a couple of the small card decks. Some Club Penguin and Webkinz. All in all a worthwhile trip. None of our stores has much of any candy left. Glad I bought DSs Hersheys Bunny 10 packs at 50%. Was able to use another 10% with my Target check card so saved even more. :)

Hello.

I found the following in the regular toy isle in the bubble section (marked 75% off)

###204020039 - DORA No Spill Bubble Whistle (Dora is dressed like a pink bunny) - .99

###204020040 - Little Kids No Spill Mini Bubble Bucket - $1.49

###086020270 - Disney Fairies (Tinkerbell) Cosmetic Set - $1.49

I also found more Littlest Pet Shop SPRING PETS in the regular toy isle / toy clearance end cap. The SPRING PETS are 75% off.

Here are a few more pictures. (Visuals always help me find the posted deals - so I like to share pictures if I can)

http://img7.sellersourcebook.com/users/25493/thm_img_1239.jpg

http://img7.sellersourcebook.com/users/25493/img_1240.jpg

http://img7.sellersourcebook.com/users/25493/img_1241.jpg

http://img7.sellersourcebook.com/users/25493/lps.jpg

Edited by RockiesGirl

Hello.

I found the following in the regular toy isle in the bubble section (marked 75% off)

###204020039 - DORA No Spill Bubble Whistle (Dora is dressed like a pink bunny) - .99

I also found more Littlest Pet Shop SPRING PETS in the regular toy isle / toy clearance end cap. The SPRING PETS are 75% off.

Here are a few more pictures. (Visuals always help me find the posted deals - so I like to share pictures if I can)

Did you scan the Pet Shop Fun Box? That rang up at full price for me. Although it was in with all the Easter stuff at both stores.

Anyone in the DFW area find Easter stuff for 75%? I went to the one on Parker/Tollway yesterday and it was still 50%.

All my Targets at 75% (north DFW, collin and north dallas counties). Had a great morning of bargain hunting. Found the solo plastic utensils just sitting on the shelf, tons of candy at 75% (theater boxes, bunnies, pixie sticks,nerds on a rope, milky way/hershey/snicker eggs), Thomas the Train sets, MLP, LP, playdoh egg set, hot wheels color changing cars, bouncy balls, playing cards, bagged star wars legos, no spill bubbles (thanks to OP for the pics), moon sand, pixos, paper plates.

Also, Pictureka finally went 75% today and found an "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" board game marked down to 75% too.

The Target clearance gods smiled on me today!!:)

###087101821 Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? board game was 19.99 now 4.98

bagged candy marked to 50% off

Hello.

http://img7.sellersourcebook.com/users/25493/lps.jpg

Were your LPS FunBoxes marked down? Ours weren't.

Webkinz?????

Didn't know about the Webkinz.... Which Webkinz were on clearance?

Anxiously awaiting your reply. ;)

The little white bunnies & sheep in the pink & blue Easter themed gft bag. It MUST be in the bag, or it rings up regular. I scoured stores looking for loose bags and then went to get the toys from the regular aisle. They are only the Lil Kinz. They have to scan the bag to get the price correct.

Did you scan the Pet Shop Fun Box? That rang up at full price for me. Although it was in with all the Easter stuff at both stores.

Yes - I did get the Fun Box at 75% off but it had to be manually adjusted at the register. When it scanned - it clearly stated that it was an Easter item, so they gave them to me for $1.00.

The little white bunnies & sheep in the pink & blue Easter themed gft bag. It MUST be in the bag, or it rings up regular. I scoured stores looking for loose bags and then went to get the toys from the regular aisle. They are only the Lil Kinz. They have to scan the bag to get the price correct.

Oh - okay... I remember now. They sold out before Easter here. Good call on that. If anyone can find those - grab them! :)

Yes - I did get the Fun Box at 75% off but it had to be manually adjusted at the register. When it scanned - it clearly stated that it was an Easter item, so they gave them to me for $1.00.

Awesome for you. I didn't try, but probably should have. There were many, many boxes clearly sitting in with the Easter stuff. I remember they had those same type boxes at Valentines Day too, but they didn't ring right either.

They had the Mario Bros version of that fun box too. I scanned it too and they came up full price, but had "Easter bin assort" on the screen. Found a team member and showed them the scanner. Was told those items are "vendor supplied" and she explained that the vendor who supplies the store with those items does their own stocking and should have removed the items too, but since they were still on the shelf with the other Easter stuff, they readjusted the price for 75% off anyway. Might be worth asking. Also, this same thing happened with the Little Debbie snacks that were Easter themed. They should have been removed, but since they were still there, they adjusted the price to 75% off for me (they did that without me even asking).