Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I couldn't find any battery stations at my store that had Duracell. The only battery station I found only had Energizer and was about empty anyway. I found all the batteries that I got in the regular section. They were all on a peg with the newer batteries but all at the very back. I got 1 of every different packaging to scan, and the only ones that rang up at my store were the 16ct packages that had the attached coupons. I thought I had scored when I the 16ct AA rang up 75% off because there were about 10 more 24ct packs with coupons on them on the peg, but the 24cts rang up full price. :( Oh well, I'm just happy that I got some!

Went to one Target today and got 3 Packs of flip-top markers, really excited about that! :eyepoppin And I also got two sports bras for 75% at 4.48. Glad about that as I needed them. No Easter at all and no blue dot, I wanted character socks because my daughter gets a kick out of them. Oh well next time.

I couldn't find any battery stations at my store that had Duracell. The only battery station I found only had Energizer and was about empty anyway. I found all the batteries that I got in the regular section. They were all on a peg with the newer batteries but all at the very back. I got 1 of every different packaging to scan, and the only ones that rang up at my store were the 16ct packages that had the attached coupons. I thought I had scored when I the 16ct AA rang up 75% off because there were about 10 more 24ct packs with coupons on them on the peg, but the 24cts rang up full price. :( Oh well, I'm just happy that I got some!

I got one of every pack to scan too, just in case. I really must have looked quite crazy since the two guys in electronics stood and watched me scan them all. lol. But, after checking every battery station in the store I was only able to find one 16 pk of AA and 2 pks of AAA. I will check the other local store soon, but I don't hold out much hope. Still, happy that I found any at all, I usually miss out on the bargains that most of you find!:D

Gosh cannot believe they salvaged Easter so Early I went Monday and NOTHING! I did score 3 of the Easter Paperoni's for 0.25 cause the teenage boy I got just picked a price :o

That made my daughters day!

I found a few also today but at a store that never gives anything if it doesn't ring up! So left them there! I wish I'd had time to hit a few more stores before they salvaged! :(

Gosh cannot believe they salvaged Easter so Early I went Monday and NOTHING! I did score 3 of the Easter Paperoni's for 0.25 cause the teenage boy I got just picked a price :o

That made my daughters day!

90% is usually 2 days only. I found a few odds & ends and checked out with a sympathetic cashier. He was still annoyed with his own store manager because he took all the Christmas stuff off the floor before it went 90% off and he had been waiting for it. He was mad not to be able to get anything.

I got one of every pack to scan too, just in case. I really must have looked quite crazy since the two guys in electronics stood and watched me scan them all. lol. But, after checking every battery station in the store I was only able to find one 16 pk of AA and 2 pks of AAA. I will check the other local store soon, but I don't hold out much hope. Still, happy that I found any at all, I usually miss out on the bargains that most of you find!:D

I stopped on my way to ds' ballgame yesterday at my other local store and found one 20 pk (16+4) pk of AAA, and five 20(16+4) AA packs. We run through batteries like CRAZY at our house - so I did a little happy dance! Thanks for posting this!

Thanks for all your pictures and info! It's so nice to have a little help!! I went yesterday and found more of the Littlest Pet Shop Spring pets, but they wouldn't ring up, and the cashier wanted to charge me $3.99. Guess I know which cashier not to use! ;) No batteries here. Walmart does still have tons of Easter. Candy is 50% and everything is marked 75% but rang up even less than 90%. The easter egg dye that was $1.44 was ringing up .10. ? Anyway, in case anyone cared!

I stopped on my way to ds' ballgame yesterday at my other local store and found one 20 pk (16+4) pk of AAA, and five 20(16+4) AA packs. We run through batteries like CRAZY at our house - so I did a little happy dance! Thanks for posting this!

SO Jealous! I have found about 20 or so of the AAAs. I bought 3 and gave all the rest to other customers or employees (builds goodwill!) who really appreciated them. But I have yet to find a single pack of AAs!! The kids are out of school so it is harder for me to hit additional stores this week. Hope I can get out before they salvage them!

SO Jealous! I have found about 20 or so of the AAAs. I bought 3 and gave all the rest to other customers or employees (builds goodwill!) who really appreciated them. But I have yet to find a single pack of AAs!! The kids are out of school so it is harder for me to hit additional stores this week. Hope I can get out before they salvage them!

It was luck. I rarely find the bargains you all do as there aren't many stores in my area. I found most of mine in the housewares area battery station. Hoping you find some soon!

Tons of personal care stuff was at 50% off at my store last night, probably about three endcaps full, went ahead and got some since it was stuff we needed anyway- several different brands of mens and womens deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, listerine two packs (they were only $4 something so a pretty good deal), various shampoos, some razors, body washes, etc. oh, vitamins too, but not sure if they were 50% or maybe a little less because they still seemed a little expensive.

Thanks so much for the pics of the batteries! IwWouldn't have found them w/o the pics since there is no tell-tale red sticker--- found AA at one store and AAA at another--- all next to the endcaps hiding in the back of the stacks. The ones w/ peelies weren't on clearance-- but the peelies worked with the ones ringing up 2.48.

Noticed most of what has already been posted. But, at one store they were totally re-doing the video game section--- new look and everything. There was an ENTIRE endcap of clearanced games, mostly Playstation. Unfortunatley no Wii since that is what we have, but I couldn't believe how many others there were. I just glanced but it looked like most were at 30% w/ some at 50.

Toy Story stuff is 50% off here...and people are buying it. :( I am hoping for a couple of things at 75% off...want to give it to the kiddos after seeing Toy Story III this summer. I did see that puzzles were 75% off and found about 4 baby My Little Ponies on the shelf for $1.41 each (reg $5.xx). Bought two and used the B1G1 coupon that expires today...score!

Lots of kids shoes at 50-75% off. Boys Spiderman shoes were 75% off and some of the girls shoes (though the ones I wanted were still 50% off).

Toy Story stuff is 50% off here...and people are buying it. :( I am hoping for a couple of things at 75% off...want to give it to the kiddos after seeing Toy Story III this summer. I did see that puzzles were 75% off and found about 4 baby My Little Ponies on the shelf for $1.41 each (reg $5.xx). Bought two and used the B1G1 coupon that expires today...score!

Lots of kids shoes at 50-75% off. Boys Spiderman shoes were 75% off and some of the girls shoes (though the ones I wanted were still 50% off).

Only one of our multiple stores around here took it straight to 50%. It is selling there, but it isn't selling fast at the other stores where it is 30%. The release of the TS3 toys is May 1, so they probably won't drag it out like they did Bakugan.

Well shucks, I found several Easter Club Penguin plushes this morning, but they rang up $9.99. Cashier would not budge either. Funny how I can still buy V-Day stuff at 90% off, but not Easter! :shock:

I had bought three one day and two rang up different prices. They had different UPC codes on them but the same Easter tags. One of the three rang up 99c and the other two 9.99. So you may have found some with the newer tags/codes on them? Of course I left the two that rang up 9.99!

Well shucks, I found several Easter Club Penguin plushes this morning, but they rang up $9.99. Cashier would not budge either. Funny how I can still buy V-Day stuff at 90% off, but not Easter! :shock:

I had bought three one day and two rang up different prices. They had different UPC codes on them but the same Easter tags. One of the three rang up 99c and the other two 9.99. So you may have found some with the newer tags/codes on them? Of course I left the two that rang up 9.99!

They make the same plushies as part of different series. If they say Series 7 or Series 3 or something like that on the tag, they are not Easter. That manufacturer also has a tendency to change their UPCs on the tags, and that causes all sorts of problems. I have encountered that with the Neopets & Pokemon plush that they also make.