Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Most likely. The Bakugan sections are highly variable right now from store to store. The stores with the big black "island" thing at the endcap (where they took out a section of the regular aisle) seem to still have that setup. But stores that just had a standard endcap seem to only have about 3 rows of pegs on the regular aisle. Our stores have not pulled everything, but they aren't getting anything new in, so that might be the other reason they aren't hurrying to restock it.

LOL at the black "island". I kept looking at it thinking "what the heck is that?"

LOL at the black "island". I kept looking at it thinking "what the heck is that?"

Yeah, not sure what to call it. Last week I noticed they do the furniture endcaps like that sometimes, though, to display a chair or something. I'd never seen them do anything like it in toys before.

And print off the $5/1 coupon from Target.com and have them take that off, too!

I used the coupon when I orignally bought it so they would only give me $5 back instead of $10 for the difference. I should have been difficult and went and rebought the item and returned it with my old receipt but I was too lazy.

I used the coupon when I orignally bought it so they would only give me $5 back instead of $10 for the difference. I should have been difficult and went and rebought the item and returned it with my old receipt but I was too lazy.

Oh that sucks. I mean wouldn't you have been able to use the coupon this week even though it's on sale? So they should give you back the true difference. But I agree something if the item is so large, then I don't bother with the return, rebuy.

Oh that sucks. I mean wouldn't you have been able to use the coupon this week even though it's on sale? So they should give you back the true difference. But I agree something if the item is so large, then I don't bother with the return, rebuy.

Yeah I even printed another coupon before i went in case they were going to be difficult but when it came down to it I just took the $5 and left.

I FINALLY found some AAs today! We stopped at a store far from my usual domain and had to look. The kids are on spring break and have gotten used to looking for every Battery Center in the store. They are generally only on the main aisle around the store like if you want to walk the perimeter but inside instead. They tend to be near but not at the scanners, too. Generally 1-2 per length of the 4 sides of the square of the store, if that helps. Yep, every one has been at the back of the bunch. If you see the ones with the $10 coupon thing in the middle, that is a dead giveaway, so look up from below. That and the stars on the right corner. There are others, but those are easiest to spot. Glad we took the kids out to this other area to play putt putt golf today! DS turned 9 Monday and we agreed he could get a pocket knife (with some supervision), so we stopped to buy it while we were out.

TY for the excellent description - the part about the stars in the corner and the locations of the battery centers really helped a lot! I was finally able to score some AAA's and some peelies, making them $1.48 each for 20. Unfortunately, I didn't find any AA's, after checking four stores. If anyone in the DFW area is looking for AAA's there are still some at West Plano and Frisco (as of yesterday, anyway) :)

Also TY to the poster who mentioned electronics accessories going 75%. I was able to pick up an iPod armband I have been stalking.

It looks like a ton of stuff is going on clearance in electronics and furniture, so I will be watching both closely for the next few weeks!

Anyone know if there is a pattern with markdowns on clothes?? There were a ton of baby/infant/toddler clothes marked down 30% today. There was enough that I figured there would still be a good selection at 50%, but I have hardly ever seen any baby/infant/toddler clothes go to 75%. Do they rarely take clothes down to 75%, or is it just that my store sells out before it gets there? TIA! Today was a dud day at Target... I think the first time I ever walked out with nothing.

Anyone know if there is a pattern with markdowns on clothes?? There were a ton of baby/infant/toddler clothes marked down 30% today. There was enough that I figured there would still be a good selection at 50%, but I have hardly ever seen any baby/infant/toddler clothes go to 75%. Do they rarely take clothes down to 75%, or is it just that my store sells out before it gets there? TIA! Today was a dud day at Target... I think the first time I ever walked out with nothing.

Our stores always go to 75%. However, if you have a lot of young families in Pensacola, they may simply sell out before they get there.

I found princess tiana dolls from the princess and the frog for 12.48 (50%). There were two different ones. One talks and lights up, she is holding a little frog in her hand. The other one turns in to a frog. We do not live near a target anymore so I figured 50% was good enough since DD2 loves the movie. Also there was only one for the talking Tiana's, but a ton of the other one.

I found one package of up & up scented baby wipes 6 refills for a total of 528 wipes for $4.58. I also lucked out and found 2 packages of the Duracell AA's for $2.47 with $1.00 off coupons, 1 package of the AAA's for the same price. 3pc Mario Kart boys pajamas for $3.74. Two pair of baby Just One Year one piece with the foot in sleepwear for little girls $1.98 each.

Checked Toy Story stuff today and it was still 50% off (as were the Backugan tins). But, I didn't ask the markdown team if they had made it to toys yet, so there is a chance they will get marked later. This store usually has toys done first, though.

###I had one of those awesome clearance treasure moments today...found a very cute metal bread box (yellow with a silver handle from the "HOME" line) at 75% off ($3.74). I had never seen it before and I've been looking for a breadbox!! It is perfect!

###The only other thing I saw marked down further were those little "I'm Okay" first aid sets...75% off at $2.xx

Edited by Gator Pam

I was able to grab 3 of the Bakugan 7-in-1 Maxus Dragonoids for $8.52 (75% off) This was at the Center Rd location in Flint, MI. There were a few more left when I was there.

###087 06 0208 Bakugan 7-in-1 Maxus Dragonoids for $8.52 (75% off)

Edited by Gator Pam

Just checked toy story toys here at two different stores, one only at 30 still and the other holding at 50-this has been the case for three weeks. Other toys were marked down so they had already marked down what was going down. Went back to check on the ottomans (the purple ones that were marked down) and they were still 9.xx as well. (was hoping for the 4.xx deal another poster got) Bought a pack of gum and out the door!

I was able to grab 3 of the Bakugan 7-in-1 Maxus Dragonoids for $8.52 (75% off) This was at the Center Rd location in Flint, MI. There were a few more left when I was there.

###087 06 0208

Ahhhhhhhh! I have to get there. Bought one at 50% the other day ago. I didn't think they would go 75%. Darn hope I get there in time. Thanks for posting. Was the Bakugon tins marked down?

No Bakugan to be marked down here, except the Bakuracks. Hey, if you need storage, those hold more and are cheaper than the tins! Photo below. I did find a few Tag Jr. books 75% off and the Webkinz 2 packs.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512pwcYh3RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Markdowns today in arts and crafts, bowls, cups, dog/cat treats...

I bought:

### Memorex 70 CD holder - 3.24 (75%)

### Bowl Set (red - 3 piece) - 2.48 (75%)

### 4 pack tumblers 0.48 (75%)

### Rawhide 1.98 (75%)

### Toy Story Buzz Doll 12.48 (50%)

### Cubes (black) the ones that go on your wall 2.98 (75%)

### RoseArt Desk 1.87 (85%)

Yesterday I got 2 Thomas party napkins for .51 and (2) Thomas party cups for .45, great deal if your having a THomas the Train Party. Also saw Thomas the Train invites and Thank you cards for .98. There was a lot of other themes on clearance like Bakugan, Hannah Montana, & Spiderman.

Markdowns today in arts and crafts, bowls, cups, dog/cat treats...

I bought:

### Memorex 70 CD holder - 3.24 (75%)

### Bowl Set (red - 3 piece) - 2.48 (75%)

### 4 pack tumblers 0.48 (75%)

### Rawhide 1.98 (75%)

### Toy Story Buzz Doll 12.48 (50%)

### Cubes (black) the ones that go on your wall 2.98 (75%)

### RoseArt Desk 1.87 (85%)

What kind of bowls? plastic, stoneware? do you know the brand? Also, do you know the brand of the tumblers or can you tell me what they look like? My cousin just moved out and I would love to get some household stuff for her- especially at that price. TIA!

Was out near Target so gave it another try today. There was a bunch of summer-y plastic tableware (cups, bowls, etc) marked down 75%.

Also, technically not clearance, but Shout stain spray was on price cut for $1.97. There was a mfr peelie on the bottle, and a target peelie on Huggies diapers , one was for $1 and the other was for .55, so it came to .42

What kind of bowls? plastic, stoneware? do you know the brand? Also, do you know the brand of the tumblers or can you tell me what they look like? My cousin just moved out and I would love to get some household stuff for her- especially at that price. TIA!

These are the bowl set for 2.48.....

http://www.target.com/dp/B002N1ZPXQ/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect

http://www.target.com/dp/B002N1ZPXQ/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect

The tumblers were all "summer" colors - red, blue, etc. and they came in packs of 4 stacked on top of each other... I'll try to take a picture for you!

Edited by Katie811

No Bakugan to be marked down here, except the Bakuracks. Hey, if you need storage, those hold more and are cheaper than the tins! Photo below. I did find a few Tag Jr. books 75% off and the Webkinz 2 packs.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512pwcYh3RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I would love to find these. I'll be back tomorrow to look, thanks.

I got the Maxus Draginoid for $8 something, Soooooo

Happy about that and some stride gum .68 cents. Also The bakugon cube things still 50% and they had card sets for 30%. Will be waiting for 75%.

Oh, I forgot--- a whole new crop of Up&UP trash bags marked down 50%-- both kitchen and yard kinds. I stocked up last time, but in case someone else missed out it might be worth a look

I got these yesterday, too. They were priced 2.74 and went right from 15% to 50% off. Also found Charmin TP 24 packs for 50% off- 8.98. They say something like 24 triple rolls= 72 reg rolls. Just look for the 24= 72 in the upper left hand corner because the ones they have now only say 24= 48 or something like that. The only reason I found them was b/c they were mixed in with the other TPs. The piles they had on the endcaps were gone.