Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

They make the same plushies as part of different series. If they say Series 7 or Series 3 or something like that on the tag, they are not Easter. That manufacturer also has a tendency to change their UPCs on the tags, and that causes all sorts of problems. I have encountered that with the Neopets & Pokemon plush that they also make.

They were definitely Easter ones, they were not series specific. They even said Easter Club Penguin at the register, but the cashier refused to sell them for 99 cents, she scanned them with a handheld and said the last selling price was $9.99. She got to keep them.

I guess...I didn't look to closely at them...they are the huge shiny Backugan balls. What are they?

If it is these below, it has 2 Bakuan, 1 Trap & 10 cards inside. It is meant to be used for storage, but they dent incredibly easily. All the ones I have seen in the store are dented. If they go to 75% off, they get to $6.24 and not be too bad a price, but given how little is in them and how easily damaged the tin is, I won't be buying them even at that.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fqEzEyx%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by lovetoshopCA

They were definitely Easter ones, they were not series specific. They even said Easter Club Penguin at the register, but the cashier refused to sell them for 99 cents, she scanned them with a handheld and said the last selling price was $9.99. She got to keep them.

Bummer! They do that sometimes. They take stuff back to full price after a holiday. Particularly something like that that is basically the same as the standard toy that they still sell. All the penguins in the series are or have been released as regular series toys, and the online code is just as valid. I guess I got lucky. I found a couple 2 days ago and they still rang up INF.

If it is these below, it has 2 Bakuan, 1 Trap & 10 cards inside. It is meant to be used for storage, but they dent incredibly easily. All the ones I have seen in the store are dented. If they go to 75% off, they get to $6.24 and not be too bad a price, but given how little is in them and how easily damaged the tin is, I won't be buying them even at that.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fqEzEyx%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yes these are what I was referring to . And considering that 1 bakugon itself is 6-7 dollars I can't wait for 75% off. And these would make a fantastic gift from my son to his friends at their birthday's. My son has about 40 Bakugon and any storage denting or not is okay with me as long as I don't see them on the floor all the time!!! :cheesy:

Yes these are what I was referring to . And considering that 1 bakugon itself is 6-7 dollars I can't wait for 75% off. And these would make a fantastic gift from my son to his friends at their birthday's. My son has about 40 Bakugon and any storage denting or not is okay with me as long as I don't see them on the floor all the time!!! :cheesy:

that yellow font it REALLY hard to read. Actually, these Bakugan are cheaper as they are discontinued. Target clearanced them about 6 weeks ago or so. You can get them for about $3 each still at TRU. The Traps are about $5, so is is only a moderate value. But, if you need the storage and can get them cheap, it isn't bad. My kids don't want these anymore, though, they just want to get new Season 3 ones:(

that yellow font it REALLY hard to read. Actually, these Bakugan are cheaper as they are discontinued. Target clearanced them about 6 weeks ago or so. You can get them for about $3 each still at TRU. The Traps are about $5, so is is only a moderate value. But, if you need the storage and can get them cheap, it isn't bad. My kids don't want these anymore, though, they just want to get new Season 3 ones:(

Sorry about the orange color. I don't know the seasons of the Bakugon just that my son loves them and doesn't care. ALthough the new one have a dark forest green one that he is really wanting, he will have to save his spelling test money for that though seems it is 8.00 and his momma cheap! Anyways....still hoping to get these at 75%!

I have been finding a TON of the batteries.....for those looking for them try to look at the very last packages of batteries on the rack, behind the new packaged duracells.....thats where i found mine. You may have to take a bunch of different packages to scan for the clearance ones, but it is well worth it! I think when the store restocks the batteries they just put the new duracells in front of the older (clearanced) batteries.... My store had two side endcaps with a battery display in the toy dept. and one display near the automotive area......Good Luck!! HTH :D

I have been finding a TON of the batteries.....for those looking for them try to look at the very last packages of batteries on the rack, behind the new packaged duracells.....thats where i found mine. You may have to take a bunch of different packages to scan for the clearance ones, but it is well worth it! I think when the store restocks the batteries they just put the new duracells in front of the older (clearanced) batteries.... My store had two side endcaps with a battery display in the toy dept. and one display near the automotive area......Good Luck!! HTH :D

I FINALLY found some AAs today! We stopped at a store far from my usual domain and had to look. The kids are on spring break and have gotten used to looking for every Battery Center in the store. They are generally only on the main aisle around the store like if you want to walk the perimeter but inside instead. They tend to be near but not at the scanners, too. Generally 1-2 per length of the 4 sides of the square of the store, if that helps. Yep, every one has been at the back of the bunch. If you see the ones with the $10 coupon thing in the middle, that is a dead giveaway, so look up from below. That and the stars on the right corner. There are others, but those are easiest to spot. Glad we took the kids out to this other area to play putt putt golf today! DS turned 9 Monday and we agreed he could get a pocket knife (with some supervision), so we stopped to buy it while we were out.

I picked up Honeywell Permanent HEPA Type Tabletop Air Purifier

DPCI: 085-00-0440

ASIN: B000N9CPQK

Catalog #: 10587114

Normally $59.99 for $29.99

They had two others sizes on clearance also put I do not have their dpci number

~mod edit for perimeterperusing.com listing~

###Honeywell Permanent HEPA Type Tabletop Air Purifier DPCI: 085-00-0440 ASIN: B000N9CPQK Catalog #: 10587114 Normally $59.99 for $29.99 (50%)

Edited by Gator Pam
see above

I found Easter Balls, with the floating eggs today and she rang them up for .25 each! :) And they had microsuede ottomans, only the purple color, for $4.98 (75%). There's a $5 off ottomans coupon on the target website, making them free! I found two and that's all they had. Pretty good deal!

I found Easter Balls, with the floating eggs today and she rang them up for .25 each! :) And they had microsuede ottomans, only the purple color, for $4.98 (75%). There's a $5 off ottomans coupon on the target website, making them free! I found two and that's all they had. Pretty good deal!

:cheesy:WOW that is a great deal, going tomorrow.....Thanks.

Where and When did you get that coupon? I am not seeing it.:o

Where and When did you get that coupon? I am not seeing it.:o

I found the coupons on Target's site w/ their other coupons.... but...maybe they pulled the ottoman coupon. I was on last night and printed the ottoman ones, and I logged on again this morning and there are new coupons on there. I printed the ottoman one twice so I don't think it would show up on my computer now anyway, so I'm just guessing that it got pulled b/c there were a couple other home-type coupons that I dont' see now.

I found the coupons on Target's site w/ their other coupons.... but...maybe they pulled the ottoman coupon. I was on last night and printed the ottoman ones, and I logged on again this morning and there are new coupons on there. I printed the ottoman one twice so I don't think it would show up on my computer now anyway, so I'm just guessing that it got pulled b/c there were a couple other home-type coupons that I dont' see now.

Thanks, I am bumming. I think I would still pay the $4.98 though. I need two for my kids game room. Been looking, need something to store my sons DS games and Wii Games and accessories.:P

Thanks, I am bumming. I think I would still pay the $4.98 though. I need two for my kids game room. Been looking, need something to store my sons DS games and Wii Games and accessories.:P

Coupon was there yesterday. I printed it out, but the ottoman's are all full price here. :(

Coupon was there yesterday. I printed it out, but the ottoman's are all full price here. :(

No Coupon, went to look though and there are none in the store. Sucks. :(

BUT I did get Maxius Draginoid thing from Bakugon for 17.08 but I hid a couple hoping for 75% but didn't want to miss it. My DS wanted in for xmas so bad but I was not paying $40 for it. :P Also I got a Peek a boo baby by little mommy for 1/2 off. so 9.98 and there was only one so I got it. My DD will be so happy!:D

No Coupon, went to look though and there are none in the store. Sucks. :(

BUT I did get Maxius Draginoid thing from Bakugon for 17.08 but I hid a couple hoping for 75% but didn't want to miss it. My DS wanted in for xmas so bad but I was not paying $40 for it. :P Also I got a Peek a boo baby by little mommy for 1/2 off. so 9.98 and there was only one so I got it. My DD will be so happy!:D

Now that IS a good deal if you can get the Maxus Dragonoid on clearance. I got them for $25 each before Christmas and the boys were thrilled. They aren't even clearance here.

Bakugan Ball thing $12.48 here also. Had to buy at that price becuase I needed it for a birthday party on Saturday. ALL other Bakugan product was GONE. DH asked about it and was told it was "pulled" to make space for Iron Man toys. I thought this was very strange. The week before they still had tons of Bakugan product. Has anyone else ever heard of something like this? Does this mean that all of that product is sitting in their back room? I'm sure they could have found space somewhere for the Iron Man product.

Now that IS a good deal if you can get the Maxus Dragonoid on clearance. I got them for $25 each before Christmas and the boys were thrilled. They aren't even clearance here.

I hunted the whole time around Christmas and couldn't find a deal, so I am happy about that.

Also the bookcases were 50% today, three shelve only.

I hunted the whole time around Christmas and couldn't find a deal, so I am happy about that.

Also the bookcases were 50% today, three shelve only.

Any idea when they markdown furniture.... the bookcases were 30% today... hoping to buy one at a better price..;)

Bakugan Ball thing $12.48 here also. Had to buy at that price becuase I needed it for a birthday party on Saturday. ALL other Bakugan product was GONE. DH asked about it and was told it was "pulled" to make space for Iron Man toys. I thought this was very strange. The week before they still had tons of Bakugan product. Has anyone else ever heard of something like this? Does this mean that all of that product is sitting in their back room? I'm sure they could have found space somewhere for the Iron Man product.

Most likely. The Bakugan sections are highly variable right now from store to store. The stores with the big black "island" thing at the endcap (where they took out a section of the regular aisle) seem to still have that setup. But stores that just had a standard endcap seem to only have about 3 rows of pegs on the regular aisle. Our stores have not pulled everything, but they aren't getting anything new in, so that might be the other reason they aren't hurrying to restock it.

Some new markdowns in electronics by me- lots of accessories went 75% this AM.

###057010372 Roxy JBL earphones 4.98 (75% off)

###057120129 Fender Starcaster guitar 37.48 (75% off)

Our Snuggies are still only 50% so I'm holding off hoping for 75%.