Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

50% here in Ann Arbor, MI @ about 6 pm.

FYI for those of you with Meijers nearby looking for the Axe sets, I got a set there for 75 % off today. (along with a ton of other stuff!) Hoping Taret goes 75% in the a.m. here.

I got those too and was so excited!!!! 2.49 for shampoo and I think deordorant and something else, great deals :)

I ended up spending 76.xx there, yikes. That is normal at Target but no where else. ;) Best thing I thought was the Shakira, Baby Phat, J-lo Glow and Fantasy Perfume gift sets were only 5.xx!!! I got 4 and was very pleased with that. :)

At 8 a.m. our Ann Arbor, MI store was STILL 50 % off. Hoping it won't go later in the day, I got up early to check it out this a.m. Will try again tomorrow. Would appreciate a heads up if A2 goes later today, though! :)

Stopped at a Winchester, Va store last night. Everything still 50% and super cleaned out too. Nothing left in the way of candy, very few of the stocking stuffer type toys, lots of cards, no paper etc. I will say though, there are a freaking ton of trees left. I don't think I have ever seen so many trees at the store. They span the back wall across probably 4 or 5 aisles, packed tight top to bottom.

Which Winchester store did you go to? I am hoping to make a trip this evening when I get off work.

Thanks!

I got those too and was so excited!!!! 2.49 for shampoo and I think deordorant and something else, great deals :)

I ended up spending 76.xx there, yikes. That is normal at Target but no where else. ;) Best thing I thought was the Shakira, Baby Phat, J-lo Glow and Fantasy Perfume gift sets were only 5.xx!!! I got 4 and was very pleased with that. :)

LOL, mine was closer to 90! Yikes! I need to save some for the target sale whenever that may be!! :)

Where in MI are you?

All 3 stores I hit this morning in Sarasota/Bradenton FL were ringing up 50% off still. Two of them were decimated and the other still had a decent selection of basics but nothing like I have seen in the past. Also walked around the consolidated toy clearance isles in one store and it was pretty sad too, not much clearanced and only a few of each item if that.

I stopped at the newer one at Rutherford Crossing. I have never had real great luck at the older one in town. I live in Bunker Hill, so today I will ride up to the one in Martinsburg, WV. They always seem to have a ton of stuff left when no one else has anything.

I called two Targets just now. The closest one to me is still at 50% and the other told me "we can't give out that information over the phone"??? It is an hour drive and I really don't want to make it if they haven't dropped yet. UGH.

What a load of whoohey! Call back and ask for guest services and ask them to have someone check. When you call, you get the operator (who is the fitting room attendant). If she is unpleasant or in a bad mood, you get that kind of attitude.

So excited. I went to my Target (Amsterdam, NY) and although the signs said 50% everything was ringing up 75% even the pink dot. I used the Scotch coupons that someone posted in this thread and ended up getting paid to get 2 pairs of scissors 2 rolls of Gift scotch tape and a pop up tape. I found all of these items in the stationary section and they were not marked but did ring up 75% off. I also checked in the paper goods aisle and found one lonely reynolds wrap with snowflakes on it for .75. Already got my husbands B-day present Grill set in case for 5.00(75% off $20). Now I just have to wait until August to give it to him.

Happy shopping everyone and thanks for all the great posts.

Malvern, PA - 75% off TODAY! The dollar spot pink spots were also 75% off, but they were only just putting up the signs as I was on my way out of the store.

My best deals:

(All found in seasonal area except Dollar Spot items.)

Food/Grocery

Pillsbury Holiday Funetti Cake mixes - $0.42/ea.

" frosting - $0.42/ea.

" Brownie mixes - $0.39/ea.

Quaker Chewy Mint Choc. bars - $0.57/bx

Royal Dansk Cookie Tins - $0.99/ea.

Clothing

3 pk. flannel Mens boxers - $2.49

Women's Holiday Knee Socks $1.25/pr.

Stocking Stuffers:

Lip Smacker "canes" (3 lip smackers in each) $0.99

Thomas the Tank bath crayons - $0.74

Thomas the Tank wood holiday train w/ tree - $2.49

LEGO Toy Story mini set (Jeep & Army men) - $0.99 <Recipt says "LEGO STAR WA" though?>

Mentos Geyser Tube sets $0.99 <will be awesome for my little scientists!>

Dollar Spot:

Buckets of Marbles (reg. $2.50) $0.62/ea.

Lots of Misc.; Cards, Puzzels, etc. $0.25/ea

Disappointed at not finding any Oreos this time, but will check the other Targets in the area...

THANKS for the Scotch coupons!! I'll hopefully get to use them at the next Target I go to!

:cheesy:

I called and she told me "ummm not yet" in a weird voice...I asked if it was going later this afternoon and she said "they never know" ummmm yeah OK! Darn it! Its just 30mi right...I might as well head that way right? Or just wait until 2morrow since I don't "need" anything necessarily DECISIONS! BLAH!

So excited. I went to my Target (Amsterdam, NY) and although the signs said 50% everything was ringing up 75% even the pink dot. I used the Scotch coupons that someone posted in this thread and ended up getting paid to get 2 pairs of scissors 2 rolls of Gift scotch tape and a pop up tape. I found all of these items in the stationary section and they were not marked but did ring up 75% off. I also checked in the paper goods aisle and found one lonely reynolds wrap with snowflakes on it for .75. Already got my husbands B-day present Grill set in case for 5.00(75% off $20). Now I just have to wait until August to give it to him.

Happy shopping everyone and thanks for all the great posts.

Which of the coupons did you end up using? I don't see one for the gift tape. TIA!

Still only 50% in Montgomery, Al. :(

Two aisles plus some of the side wall full of stuff. There was a group of employees consolidating. I guess I will check back tomorrow. I waited around until about 9:30 just to make sure that nothing changed.

I did see some things that were out of place (like hot wheels cars in holiday packaging), so maybe they will still be there when it's 75 or 90%

I called and she told me "ummm not yet" in a weird voice...I asked if it was going later this afternoon and she said "they never know" ummmm yeah OK! Darn it! Its just 30mi right...I might as well head that way right? Or just wait until 2morrow since I don't "need" anything necessarily DECISIONS! BLAH!

Do they ever transition to 75% in the middle of the day? Isn't it usually at opening??-- thought I remember someone posting on here that holiday clearance is done above the local store's level.

Do they ever transition to 75% in the middle of the day? Isn't it usually at opening??-- thought I remember someone posting on here that holiday clearance is done above the local store's level.

I don't know..I DO know that my store marked down HALLOWEEN at 2PM from 50% to 75%...I was standing there when they did it...and they didn't change signs so if I would not have "heard" them I wouldn't had known (unless I randomly scanned something) My neighbor had been there at opening and was so mad that I go things 75% and she didn't.. (our target is 38mi away...)