Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Most of the bakeware that was on clearance that someone mentioned is T-fal. They had airflow (or airbake?)cookie sheets, springform pans, muffin tins, etc.. Some things are Wilton. I also got 75% off Thanksgiving paper products and some bounce free & clear dryer sheets for $1.98 (50% off), I think there were 120 sheets in a box.

This was posted on the other page... wondering if anyone else found and if yes what brand they are, TIA! :

I found packages of 48 AA batteries for $7.50 on a Clearance shelf at Target today. Lots of them left! I asked the clerk if there was anything wrong with them and she said no, they were just told to clear them out! I'm set for Christmas morning!

They were Everyready Gold I believe.

This was posted on the other page... wondering if anyone else found and if yes what brand they are, TIA! :

I found packages of 48 AA batteries for $7.50 on a Clearance shelf at Target today. Lots of them left! I asked the clerk if there was anything wrong with them and she said no, they were just told to clear them out! I'm set for Christmas morning!

A few months back, (end of August/beginning of Sept.) these batteries were all shelf priced at $6. They were regular $14.99. I remember because I bought a few packs and thought... wow, that's a good sale and it's not even a clearance price. Plus, Target had a store coupon at the time that you could use with them, so I got my packs for $5. I saw them at several stores around me. They were all in the aisle, not on a clearance end cap...just a price reduction shelf sign. They are Eveready Gold AAs. Some stores must have brought them back out to sell around Christmas time.... pretty smart idea considering that most people need batteries this time of year! Edited by KC-Traderbear

I checked another Target today and those batteries weren't on sale or clearance either one, just full price.

I'd sure get them at 50% off though :tongue1:

I saw those big Sunbeam turkey roasters 50% off and some crockpots (I wanna say 3 qt) on an end cap sale price of $10xx.

Too bad I can't use either one but maybe someone else can.

Edited by HansieDZ

Hey guys, a quick question...

Even though it is not clearance related, I have only recently learned about stacking manufacturers coupons (both newspaper insert or printables) along with Target printable coupons from their website. This, along with Target returning to price matching, has made Target a major stop in my grocery runs; if only I had a Super Target with a full grocery in the area!

Anyway, is the information about stacking coupons worthy to add to the first post of this thread? I could see the information making a clearance deal even better, should one happen to have both a manufacturers coupon and a Target coupon handy for a clearance find, such as the current coupons for Energizer batteries, should they go clearance after the holidays...

Re stacking Target coupons - the coupons I get directly from Target (not from their website) actually have the coupon policy printed on the back of the Target coupon - which is nice! But PMing with a Target coupon is really a YMMV thing. Technically, the Target coupon comes off FIRST and then they PM .. so the Target coupon really doesn't matter.

###video games that I bought today 75% off

###ps3 wolfenstein $12.48 207-24-0259

###ds yu gi oh world championship 2010 $7.48 207-02-0859

###ds glory of heracles $7.48 207-02-0851

###ds fossil fighters $7.48 207-02-0706

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for listing on perimeterperusing.com

My target had about eight "ULTRA SLIM DIGITAL PICTURE FRAMES, 7 inch color LCD display Supports JPEG images, No computer required, remote control included black" for 34.98 originally 49.96 and the number on tag 056 13 0060

looked kind of nice but I didn't take out of box. . .

also video games, but nothing I'd heard of before or my kids ever asked for and there was like 3 different ones and about 9 of each kind. Mostly XBOX. and I did see a Fossil fighters that I had never heard of (until viewing previous poster)

Men's HENLEY's many colors were on clearance from I believe originally 12.99, down to 6.48, but they are VERY thin, however suited my kids needs as they will wear under their favorite sports team jerseys.

Does anyone who receives the mobile coupons know if the Taylor Swift one is still valid? I think it was received on or just before BF but I don't pay for data plan and didn't want to waste money having a look.I just received my DEAR cousin's Xmas list and let's just say all of this stuff was on sale over the last few weeks but she only made her list this morning ....GRRRRR....It annoys me to pay anything close to full price ESPECIALLY when I could have so easily paid half or less in some cases:(