Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

50% in Stongsville, OH - Holiday and Dollar Spot. I scanned to be sure. I did find some candy 50% off. I got Kisses and Hershey's Mint Minitures for about $1.50/ bag.

Uh oh. I have competition at strongsville! Can you tell me if it's worth going tomorrow? Looking for prett much anything! Lights would be good but I'm sure those are long gone.

Has anyone gone to any Target in N.California?

Yes! I just got back. Pasadena (old store) is 75%. I have not made to the East Pas store. Burbank is 50%. North Hollywood is 75%. Eagle Rock is 50%. I had hoped to hit Glendale on the way back from dropping mom at the airport, but didn't get there. I am going to go East tomorrow, expecting to see those that didn't go today go down.

So, the stores that have a TON of stuff left seemed to be down to 75% already. The ones that were only at 50% were pretty picked over already with much less remaining.

Uh oh. I have competition at strongsville! Can you tell me if it's worth going tomorrow? Looking for prett much anything! Lights would be good but I'm sure those are long gone.

I'm not sure if there were any lights, bute there was quite a bit of stuff left- several aisles as of about 2:00 today. I would definatly try tomorrow if you are wanting to stock up on stuff.

50% here in Ann Arbor, MI @ about 6 pm.

FYI for those of you with Meijers nearby looking for the Axe sets, I got a set there for 75 % off today. (along with a ton of other stuff!) Hoping Taret goes 75% in the a.m. here.

Darn, I went last night and my target was still at 50% hopefully it will not go 75% till friday morning. Will they tell me if I call them tmw morning?

If I call, I usuallly wait until about 1/2 hr after they open and if they sound the slightest bit hesitant I ask them to have someone check. You never know if the employee who answers the phone knows for sure.

Yes! I just got back. Pasadena (old store) is 75%. I have not made to the East Pas store. Burbank is 50%. North Hollywood is 75%. Eagle Rock is 50%. I had hoped to hit Glendale on the way back from dropping mom at the airport, but didn't get there. I am going to go East tomorrow, expecting to see those that didn't go today go down.

So, the stores that have a TON of stuff left seemed to be down to 75% already. The ones that were only at 50% were pretty picked over already with much less remaining.

I think you are right. After getting 75% off this morning, I stopped at another Target that was picked over and they were only 50% off.

Stopped at a Winchester, Va store last night. Everything still 50% and super cleaned out too. Nothing left in the way of candy, very few of the stocking stuffer type toys, lots of cards, no paper etc. I will say though, there are a freaking ton of trees left. I don't think I have ever seen so many trees at the store. They span the back wall across probably 4 or 5 aisles, packed tight top to bottom.