Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YzShwGE5L._AA300_.jpg

Reg $39 on sale for $9.99 tonight at my local store!

darn..i got it when it was 50% off...and i thought that was a good buy...(i love the microphone in this game!)...if i can find another at $10...that would be worth it just for the microphone alone!! (now the game not sure..havent played it yet lol)

Today I only found 2 video games at 75% off

xbox 360 ultimate edition dragon age origins 14.98 207-22-0545

wii bakugan defenders of the core 9.98 207-26-0692

I was very surprised to find that bakugan game at 75% off. My boys will be very happy this Christmas with all the video games I have been buying

Probably only at 50% off though.

While I miss out on some deals, I prefer to wait for at least 75% off, and if there is a lot left of an item, 90% off.

I so wish we still had someone posting with access to the Chr-stmas schedule.

...ah well.

It was fantastic while it lasted.

Does anyone who receives the mobile coupons know if the Taylor Swift one is still valid? I think it was received on or just before BF but I don't pay for data plan and didn't want to waste money having a look.I just received my DEAR cousin's Xmas list and let's just say all of this stuff was on sale over the last few weeks but she only made her list this morning ....GRRRRR....It annoys me to pay anything close to full price ESPECIALLY when I could have so easily paid half or less in some cases:(

Just checked mine for the week - no Taylor Swift.

Today we marked down Dirt Devil Cyclone vacuums, Oster microwaves, and a pressure washer down to 75% off. That was about $11 for the vacuum, $13 for the microwave and $25 for the pressure washer.

We also moved everything Christmas and the razor/bath/soap kits to the seasonal section where it will be marked down 75% off Dec 26th.

Today we marked down Dirt Devil Cyclone vacuums, Oster microwaves, and a pressure washer down to 75% off. That was about $11 for the vacuum, $13 for the microwave and $25 for the pressure washer.

We also moved everything Christmas and the razor/bath/soap kits to the seasonal section where it will be marked down 75% off Dec 26th.

Christmas will be 75% on Sunday?

Went last night.... Lapeer Rd in Burton, MI

They had the Lounge floor pillow things with arms (lol) for 75%... $3.74

####:062230674 Bed Rest (They had Black and Purple-ish colors.

Also they had some clothes 50%-75% off.

Christmas was 30% on lights, 50% on trees, and that was it. Have the 4.00 coupons from Target site but the lights still were high, at least for me. :)

Good Luck on after Christmas Sales everyone and have A Merry Christmas!!!:holiday01

Christmas was 30% on lights, 50% on trees, and that was it. Have the 4.00 coupons from Target site but the lights still were high, at least for me. :)

Good Luck on after Christmas Sales everyone and have A Merry Christmas!!!:holiday01

I wonder if I should go home and print coupons and then just repurchase lights or wait til they're at least 50-75% off. I figure if they're not returned before Xmas they'll accuse me of using and then returning. My father insisted on buying 2 packs of icicle ones since he put them up a different way needed more and then just used a pair of normal outdoor ones we had lying around to finish off.

I wonder if I should go home and print coupons and then just repurchase lights or wait til they're at least 50-75% off. I figure if they're not returned before Xmas they'll accuse me of using and then returning. My father insisted on buying 2 packs of icicle ones since he put them up a different way needed more and then just used a pair of normal outdoor ones we had lying around to finish off.

Can't remember the isicle price but I was figuring this for just the strand ones.....

11.99 minus 30% =8.40

8.40x3=25.20

minus the 4.00 off coupon

plus I had a 5.00 of 25.00 Holiday Decor Purchase

Total: $16.20

Each one would have been $5.40....Which id only 50% and I wanted 70% or more. :( Too Cheap for my own good. lol

:( Too Cheap for my own good. lol

No worries I am as well. The icicles we bought were 6.99 regular down to 4.8x so with a $4 wuold have been .80. I just never know with my father. I think he ONLY put the lights up this year because a neighbor mentioned it to him. He was all neurotic on Monday afternoon because how dare Home Depot not have a variety of lights for him to choose from?! so I wandered over to Target with my Redcard:)

Most of the Christmas lights, table decor, and paper goods are already 30% off. The Christmas trees and some of the red box toys are already 50%. I'm off today but will see what I can clarify tomorrow.

Wow-- trees were 50% here and nothing else in christmas. Zero markdown on red box toys. Few frames were 30% and some seasonal decor near the frames at 30%. A few gift sets in health and beauty at 15%. On a funny note there are about a dozen lunch boxes left over from back to school STILL sitting on a shelf... they just finally marked them 50%.

Wow-- trees were 50% here and nothing else in christmas. Zero markdown on red box toys. Few frames were 30% and some seasonal decor near the frames at 30%. A few gift sets in health and beauty at 15%. On a funny note there are about a dozen lunch boxes left over from back to school STILL sitting on a shelf... they just finally marked them 50%.

Did you scan the red box toys? Because most of ours don't have stickers, but they they were 50% off nonetheless.

Yes I scanned several different ones since someone on here said theirs were already marked down. Always amazing the differences store to store.

When I was in the store yesterday I noticed that most of the red boxes had been marked 30% the day before but several were 50% and had been marked earlier. I had not particularly noticed if all had been marked earlier. Lots of toys, including Lego, had been marked 30% in toys already.

The red box toys were marked down 30% but other toys were marked down 30% and 50%. I am waiting for 75% thjough. Is it safe to say I should check every week/thursday?

Also if anyone sees this stand on clearance please post it? It appears that it is a seasonal christmas table topper. Reg price is 30 stalking it for 75% off.

http://www.target.com/First-Frost-2-Tier-Beaded-Server/dp/B002WZMLXU/ref=sr_1_42?ie=UTF8&id=First%20Frost%202-Tier%20Beaded%20Server&node=1038576|1287991011&searchView=grid3&searchSize=90&keywords=cake%2Bstand&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&sr=1-42&searchRank=target104545&frombrowse=0&qid=1293304302

Edited by BellaVita

Back from a quick stop--We found Reynolds Wrap, Gladware containers, Ziploc containers (odd gold color), bounty papertowels, scotch magic tape, sissors and the usual gift tags and riboon. Oh, and Softsoap. Everything was 50% off. And the cashier keyed in my coupons :).

SO jealous! We have about 5 inches of snow and more is coming. There's no way I can make it to Target today.

Back from a quick stop--We found Reynolds Wrap, Gladware containers, Ziploc containers (odd gold color), bounty papertowels, scotch magic tape, sissors and the usual gift tags and riboon. Oh, and Softsoap. Everything was 50% off. And the cashier keyed in my coupons :).

Which coupoms did you use?

All Christmas except candy 50% here. Christmas candy at 30%. Pink dollar spot at 50%. Toys at 30% here-- didn't see anything over 30, scanned a few things to be sure. I'd say there is less than half of what there was last year in both toys and christmas leftovers... will be interesting how the markdowns go this year.

I didn't see any of that, was it in the Christmas section? I am going to go back and look see if I can find any of the containers or the papertowels.

Thanks.