Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I buy my kids clothes and even some for me, at Goodwill all the time. Kids clothes newborn to 6x is .49 cents and 7-18 are .99 cents. You can find some excellent deals and so much Target finds there. I get new shoes for 1.99-2.99 that usually are target brands... It is great! :) Good Luck!

They are starting to mark down some of their non holiday baby clothes. I think they are at 30% off right now.

A few of my friends buy infant and kids clothes at thrift stores like Goodwill and the Hospice thrift store. I'm always amazed at what they find. Some of it is new with tags too.

I saw some in infants/toddlers and womens, but never saw any in girls. Didn't check boys or mens.

Just to add cause I don't know how to quote it - I saw some things that looked like they were part of the holiday line in the girls section. Just didn't see anything in boys or boys in infant/toddler. JML :)

Any guesses if it will go 75% tomorrow, I am thinking it will be Thursday... FYI Walmart was still 50% tonight when I went. As fast as they went at Halloween, I was very surprised to see them at 50% still. :(

I'm thinking Thursday going by the last 2 years.

For Wal-Mart they always go the Friday following the holiday. The clearance tags at our Wal-Mart say "Prices valid 12-26 through 12-30. Last year they said "Prices valid 12-26 through 12-31" and sure enough I got there at 6 am on the 1st and it was 75% off. I was told about the Friday thing a couple years ago by an employee, and it has rang true for both of the stores near me unless the holiday is on like a Wednesday.

Awesome! Thanks for the info, I will be there Friday AM nice and Early!

I'm thinking Thursday going by the last 2 years.

For Wal-Mart they always go the Friday following the holiday. The clearance tags at our Wal-Mart say "Prices valid 12-26 through 12-30. Last year they said "Prices valid 12-26 through 12-31" and sure enough I got there at 6 am on the 1st and it was 75% off. I was told about the Friday thing a couple years ago by an employee, and it has rang true for both of the stores near me unless the holiday is on like a Wednesday.

Not to discredit, but this person just joined and only has 1 post. Nobody else has seen 75% off. I'm guessing stores will start tomorrow based on past years.

I promise you that the sale started today at my store. All the shelves were still full and they had tons of lights, so maybe they started my store early.

I have to have three posts to insert a link so I will make a couple more posts to put up a link

I have found that there are two sets of stores- ones that start 75% and 90% one day early and all others. For the past few holiday clearances (Xmas last year, Vday, Easter, Halloween) one of my stores has been on the "early" schedule and the other on the regular schedule. Thanks for the post about 75%- I'll have to hit up my "early" store after work today.

75% off in NY -- I actually haven't been there myself but a friend reported it. And I'm too late! A lot of it was cleaned out from yesterday. :( Need to wait until DH gets back so I can go without the kiddos in the snow. Come home already! LOL

Hi, If you dont mind me asking, where in NY?? I am patiently waiting for DH to come home so I can make a target run today without the kids.. heeheehee