Lego Stores Black Friday

holly2hottie

You also have to be careful and ask each individual store about returns. My outlet mall is about 45 minutes from my home, so with some stores I would have to drive all the way back to return an item.

Some stores allow outlet returns to their mall stores, some do not. Just beware and be informed where you make your purchases!

Been to Prime Outlets in Pleasant Prairie the past 2 years. Not worth standing in line for the 'freebie' that they hand out to the first 500 in line, but the sales were out of this world. We hit up Bath and Body Works, Yankee Candle, Ghiradelli, Fossil, Carter's, Coach Outlet, and a few others. Done by 3am, and headed back an hour to Milwaukee for 5am openings. May need to leave sooner this time around since stores like Kohl's and Sears will be opening at 4am this year. Best time was at Half Price Books of all places! $5 gift card and free tote, plus 20% off for first couple hours. Hosting Thanksgiving this year instead of going to someone else's house, so that'll be interesting to kick everybody out by 8pm so that we can clean up, and hit the road to the outlets. ~LOL~

Last year I did the outlets close to me at their midnight opening. It was MADNESS. Most of the stores are teeny tiny, so you're sandwiched in like sardines....the lines are outragious...honestly, it was the least fun I've ever had bf shopping. I will not do it again! I'd rather wait in a BB line on BF anyday compared to BF shopping at my outlets!

Another option is to just not post there ad even after it's released, lol. Not like anyone shops there any way.

:yuck:

Actually the local stores are owned by some Mom & Pop operations that have been in business for a long time. The local stores here offered some of the same deals all the way until Christmas. Easy to get in and out while everyone else is in line at the mall and the items are great stocking stuffers. :D

Word is some Ace stores have the BF ads and you can just go pick one up, so if anyone wants to try that, feel free.

The Ace rep I was dealing with sent an e-mail to their marketing dept (and CC'ed me on the e-mail) asking them to send me the ad ASAP, but I've received nothing so far.

Update: well I guess we don't have to wait for Ace to send it. It's been posted: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=156753

Closing this thread...

Just got back from regular grocery shopping at Costco. My son and I ate at the cafe there. While we were eating, I watch two employees unpack TONS of Wiis and put them at the back of the cage (in the front of the store) on the bottom shelf. I would estimate there were at least 50. Not sure if this is in prep for BF or just a large shipment, but it seemed kinda suspicious that they went in the back on the bottom out of sight...Hope that helps someone out!

Jeanna,

I do not know about two of the stores..but you can go to Aero now and on black friday, anytime of the day really to find great deals! Yesterday, I was there and was able to get some great shirts for the boys for 5.99 (listed for 35.99) and my daughter got some pants for the same price!!!!! I spent 250.00 last year but saved over 600.00!!!!! Put the stuff away for birthdays last year!

Good luck,

Eileen

There is another post on here about Justice and if you do a search, there might be some more suggestions you can get from that post.

They have 40% off your total floating around. If you have a local one, I would call in about a week to see what their BF deal is going to be. I know my local Justice store was having a buy1 get1 free sale for the ENTIRE store! I was there for about 1 hour and 45 minutes, mostly standing in line. Was by far the longest line i was in that morning and I did go to all the other big stores.

does anyone know about justice,need to get some stuff there wondering if i should do now or wait.

I hope they do another B1GF. That sale was great.

Talked with an employee about a week ago. Didn't say for sure, but said the sale "would be great", I hope so.