Lego Stores Black Friday

holly2hottie

ugh .. you have to buy a card and keep up with it. After 4 trips to CVS, you'll get your money back via an ECB .. but I have so many dang cards now!

It isn't a card you keep in your wallet it is a tag and your wrap it around the handle of your reusable bag. I have a green one so I put the green tag on there and will designate that as my CVS bag. I'm up to three already so this week I will be getting my extracare buck!

I got this one today:

40% off entire store on BF

*Original Company Store Price. Excludes fragrances, gift cards, and Kids Take 2 Tommy Essentials Collection

30-50% off Holiday Sale

November 18th-December 1st

*Original Company Store Prices. Valid on select items.

Coupons for:

Take additional 25% off purchase of $200 or more from midnight to 10:00 a.m. on BF (after the 40% off)

Take additional 20% off entire purchase on November 25th.

Additional 20% off $150 or more or 15% off entire purchase November 18th-December 1st.

We have a Hasting's and I usually end up going there every year. However, I have noticed that they don't have many of the "doorbusters" at our store. Not sure about others, but one year they had Razor scooters and our store only got two of them. But, we do live in a small town. That could have something to do with it, lol. I go there for movies, games, and game accessories on BF.

We have a new one in the Cincinnati area and we're thinking about heading out for the midnight opening. Was wondering how good the deals are and if it's worth the trip because while it's in the area it's still a bit of a haul to go there.

I would like to go to that mall but I don't know if it would be a good thing or not.

Really, I replied just to let you know that there is a lot of construction going on in that part of of I75 and there has been a lot of accidents in the area. They even reduced the speed limit in the area because of so many fatalities. I think I would rather go there in the day time if I wasn't familiar with the area.

The Tanger mall near us opens at midnight (that's just a minute after Thanksgiving truly ends). My teen daughter went with family friend's last year. She liked that everything at Aeropostale was 1/2 price but said the lines, crowds and craziness wasn't worth it (but, she's never gone with me/Santa at 4 am to stand outside cold, snowy Target, either). She bought just one shirt at Aeropostale. Nothing else! (Yes, she'll have to learn more about shopping for maximum benefit!)

Honestly, it really depends on what stores are in the outlet center. Last year, my wife and I shopped at the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets only because of the Yankee Candle store who had a 6 large candles for $60 sale at midnight. Although some of the other stores like Tommy Hilfiger, Gap, and Aeropostale had between 40%-50%, there really wasn't much that struck our fancy. The longest line at that center at midnight last year was at the UGG outlet.

JC Penney is my favorite department store at this point (used to be Sterns), but I don't recall being in one on BF. Probably will this year at some time during the day, though, due to location. What is the snow globe deal they were doing? My wife likes snow globes in general (unless they break).

JC Penney is my favorite department store at this point (used to be Sterns), but I don't recall being in one on BF. Probably will this year at some time during the day, though, due to location. What is the snow globe deal they were doing? My wife likes snow globes in general (unless they break).

Our family has gotten MANY of the snowglobes and not a single one has ever broken. They've always been a different disney character. They come ready gift packed in a little red box (packed in styrofoam)with a gold or silver elastic band made into a bow and a coupon attached to the outside. They are small but very cute and over the years we've built up a collection. If we have any spare they're given to my cousin as a gift along with some little thing. Not sure how long they last at stores though, I'd say possibly not longer than the first hour if even that?

The Tanger mall near us opens at midnight (that's just a minute after Thanksgiving truly ends). My teen daughter went with family friend's last year. She liked that everything at Aeropostale was 1/2 price but said the lines, crowds and craziness wasn't worth it (but, she's never gone with me/Santa at 4 am to stand outside cold, snowy Target, either). She bought just one shirt at Aeropostale. Nothing else! (Yes, she'll have to learn more about shopping for maximum benefit!)

Which outlet did she go to? The one in Williamsburg? I'm thinking of going this year.

I go every year. I have gone to the ny long island outlets, the nj outlets, and now I go to the ellenton Fl outlets. They are packed from like 10pm-2am..but after that it is actually pretty calm and have GREAT deals! I usually shop there first then hit the other stores after!

I worked at jcpenney for 3 years, by the sounds of it they will have them again (it's a tradition!!) They go pretty fast! Depending on the year, one year they lasted my 6 hour shift! and then another year they were gone within 2 hours!:eek:

I think they are cute - but nothing I would go crazy over like some people:razz: