Lego Stores Black Friday

holly2hottie

I have a farm and fleet store by me. Does anyone know if there is an early morning rush of people waiting to get in? I noticed they have the zhu zhu pets and I would love to get a couple for my family. I hope they actually have some on Saturday!

My dad who is in upper management told me they have been dealing with xmas since June. It comes early for him every year.

I dont want to gross anyone out but he also told me that the candy canes arrive in the DC's around March.

Candy actually has a longer shelf life than people realize. I work for a company that respresents Mars and my kids have been eating xmas candy since May, right now they are actually eating Easter candy lol. I got a box full of dove bunny rabbits on my desk as I type this.

Alot of products take awhile to go through marketing and advertising. Like the Glade air freshner, Ive been using the Bayberry Spice since mid June lol and thats apart of the new holiday collection that just went on to shelves a couple weeks ago.

Go into any Lowe's and they'll have damaged/discontinued appliances discounted. I bought a $1000 fridge for $600 because it had 2 small scratches on the front. Nothing that a little black magic marker couldn't fix.:D

Be sure to ask them if they'll take X amount of dollars less for what they have it marked at.

They are actually having 12 consecutive "Black Fridays".

http://www.awltovhc.com/image-1412508-10713791

I'm afraid a lot of retailers are going to run this whole BF thing into the ground this year.

You can call something a BF sale all you want, but if the deals are awful, people aren't stupid and you won't sell anything.

Personally, I feel bad for the retail folks who are now being forced to work on Thanksgiving and NOt getting extra pay since Kmart and others are acutally working scheduling so that the person is working that day without overtime.

I don't feel too bad for them.......think about the health care workers that work Christmas,

Thanksgiving, Black Friday, heck, they are open 365 days a year......I worked in retail and most of us put the blackfriday stuff on lay a way that had to work on BF, and then got the price matches that day......it all washes out in the end.

I just went and got some toys at the toy land sale and man let me tell you I really really really can't wait now for black friday! waiting in line and the rush of people made me feel like it was already the day....and after I left Farm and Fleet it was weird coming home and not going to anyother stores!..lol..

It would have been better if they just tied the promo to the regular ECB card - such as making the cashier scan something to make it "register" that I used a reusable bag. I don't have the card on my keys - I keep it in my wallet, and I don't want to go looking for another one!

Normal Hours: 9:00am-9:00pm Mon-Sat / 9:00am-8:00pm Sun

Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED

Black Friday - Opening at 7:00am / Closing Unchanged

Saturday - Normal Hours

Sunday - Closing at 7:00pm: Team Member Holiday Party (Chainwide)

Monday 11/30 through Friday 12/18 - Opening at 9:00am, Closing at 10:00pm

Saturday 12/19 through Wednesday 12/23 - Opening at 8:00am, Closing at 10:00pm

(NOTE: As it stands right now, this DOES include that Sunday, but we're not sure yet. The details weren't clear.)

Christmas Eve - 8:00am-6:00pm

Christmas Day - CLOSED

December 26 - Normal Hours resume

New Year's Eve - 9:00am-6:00pm

New Year's Day - 11:00am-7:00pm