Lego Stores Black Friday

holly2hottie

I like the deal on the Garmin Nuvi! If I was going to spend $97 at Target on the TomTom, I'd rather spend another $30 and get the Garmin, and I probably have a better chance of getting the Garmin...

Any idea if Dell usually has their deals available on Thanksgiving? I'm hoping to be out at midnight shopping (of course, because of the deals I'm hearing about here ;) ), but I don't want to haul the laptop, or leave that in the car either (and dh probably wouldn't let me out the front door with it anyway, LOL)...

I like the deal on the Garmin Nuvi! If I was going to spend $97 at Target on the TomTom, I'd rather spend another $30 and get the Garmin, and I probably have a better chance of getting the Garmin...

Any idea if Dell usually has their deals available on Thanksgiving? I'm hoping to be out at midnight shopping (of course, because of the deals I'm hearing about here ;) ), but I don't want to haul the laptop, or leave that in the car either (and dh probably wouldn't let me out the front door with it anyway, LOL)...

I ordered on Thanksgiving day from Dell last year.:)

While buying from Dell is easy, how much will shipping be for the Garmin? Can't be that much, can it?

I only ask because Staples has the same gps unit for $10 cheaper.

The ad says free shipping on all of the featured electronics in the ad.

Received an email on this and may just go as I'm sure I can find something at Restoration Hardware. Plus I just want to experience the mayhem :D:D:D

The mayhem is incredible....knowing that none of the people there have been to sleep!!! They literally came straight from Thanksgiving dinner! We thought we were doing good by being there at 9pm...the line was already out of this world long. We still got our free pjs and stuff, but it's not worth standing in line for 3 hours for. The midnight sales however are worth going to...just not the freebie line.

Just my opinion!

'THE SELF-PROCLAIMED COUPON KING'

Welcome to the community!

MC did have a BF sale last year. I googled the ad and here is what was listed in 2008. This is only a sample.

40 inch Sony BRAVIA 1080p HDTV for $799.99 (requires coupon, 15 per store)

WD My Book 750GB for $79.99 (requires coupon, 40 per store)

Acer 14.1 inch Intel Dual Core notebook for $299.99 (requires coupon, 10 per store) - HOT!

MSI Wind U100 for $299.99

Xbox 360 Holiday Bundles with $50 Gift Card (only Black Friday)

See all deals on the Micro Center site.

Micro Center opens at 8am on Black Friday. By that time you should be long done with your Black Friday doorbuster shopping at Walmart.

We dont have the ad yet but when we get it we will post it.

Should I even bother? I just want to see what the Sony Outlet store has. I want to get a Sony W230 digital camera (or the W290). Do not care if it is refurbished. Last year they had refurbished GPSes at really low prices (like around $90). At that time, though, i already had a garmin Nuvi.