Lego Stores Black Friday

holly2hottie

I'm not sure if your reffering to New York Hastings on the Hudson Best Buy? I live in Yonkers and if I choose to do BF at a Best Buy I would choose Hastings. Yonkers store usually have a Full Tactical Swat team out front. If you want to feel like your in a war zone with fellow civillians I would suggest Yonkers. Hastings is quiet. I did not do BF there but I did do the Midnight release of BatMan there last year which was like BF. The line was LONG but orderly. The employees came out out around 2 hours before opening to hand out tickets for the DVD.

Does anyone here understand the register rewards? Does that mean that those items are free?

There are many complicated rules to remember while using WAGS (Walgreens) RRs (Register Rewards). Here are a few:

They will not pay for tax when you use them.

You cannot use a RR from an item to buy that same item again (another RR will not print).

You cannot have more coupons than you do items (excludes WAGS store coupons). You will need to add small filler items to make sure you have enough items.

These are just a few to get you started. PM me if you want more details.:)

Lowe's message:

"Get Ready for Black Friday!"

"Plan your list, set your clock, save the date...these Black Friday deals won't be around forever. To get a head start on your shopping, take advantage of Black Friday savings one day early. Stores will be closed Thanksgiving Day, but we won't be."

"Sneak Peek Savings Revealed

Tuesday November 3 at 12:01 am EST"

It sounds like they will be starting their online sale on Thanksgiving Day and you can get a sneak peek of the sale starting on Nov 3rd.

I went to Lego club meeting and I was given next months calendar.

It says Nov. 27: win up to a $500 shopping spree.

Shop in the lego store on November 27 only and you'll recieve a special surprise savings card to reveal a 10%, 20% or 50% discount, or you could win a $10, $100 or $500 Lego gift card!

My dad received their BF ad in the mail this weekend....No, I haven't seen him yet to get it....He said it is even junkier than last year....not even going.

The ad we were e-mailed this morning only had 2 pages, so do you know if that's all they have this year?