GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

That’s really cool. :)

Also nice to see former Olympic venues still being used instead of rotting away.

I agree! It's one of only 2 luge tracks in the US, and seeing as Germany has like 5, it would definitely be a shame to watch either the SLC or LP track fall into disrepair.
  • Like 1

I agree! It's one of only 2 luge tracks in the US, and seeing as Germany has like 5, it would definitely be a shame to watch either the SLC or LP track fall into disrepair.

This Florida girl visited LP one summer and was talked in to doing the wheeled single luge down the track. I had a slight crash at the end, as I couldn't get it to stop...

Checking in again I think because I can’t remember if I did it has been a long but quick month. Just got home from a choir/band/orchestra trip to Disney with my daughter and her high school. It was a nice time and the weather was fantastic. We left Ohio with it snowing to upper 80’s.
  • Like 2

March felt like the longest month of my life, for no particular reason other than it just seemed to drag. 

We *somehow* ended up with 8 baby chicks recently, I'm looking forward to them going outside soon and taking their noise with them!  lol

Happy "Fuels" Day? No Joke! For those gottadealers who live near the the greater Boston area of Norwood, Massachusetts, Ernie Boch Jr., CEO of Boch Enterprise, made some consumers frustrated with high gas prices very happy today. According to his Instagram from yesterday: "Tomorrow April 1st … 7am … at Rojo’s Car Wash on Rt 1 in Norwood … Free gas , No joke … up to 7000 gallons will be given … first come first served … one vehicle at a time … available octane of your choice … details to follow … see you tomorrow"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbxIC4iuqGB/

People camped out their cars the night before like Black Friday. About 500 people got their free gas before they finally rolled out the "NO MORE FREE GAS" sign. So if you're not in line already, too bad ;)

Untitled-1.jpg  Untitled-2.jpg

• Like 3