GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Checking in for March. I hope I posted in February. What a stressful month and beginning of March for me but I made it. Here’s to a better month.

February finally. January was such a long stressful month. Now onto a winter storm that is supposed to hit late Wednesday into Thursday

• Like 1

March is starting to look up.  A couple packages that seems M.I.A. finally arrived.  One just decided to sit at a random USPS center for a few days.  I was okay with it, especially since it hasn't happened to me in a long time.  The other was FedEx and really was presumed missing for about a week and a half.  It was supposed to arrive in 2 days, but I guess the snow in Boston derailed it or something.  On the bright side, nothing was missing, and now I don't have to worry.

However, last night a VCR I'd been using for a few years finally messed up.  I still am trying to convert tapes, and luckily have another, but I guess I'll be on the lookout for another one during auction and garage sale season.  Hope everyone has a great month!

Currently waiting to board a plane in Denver, after spending 10 days in Park City, Utah, while my daughter competed in Youth Nationals for USA Luge. She placed 5th on Saturday, and 4th on Sunday. Happy Match!post-90721-164670278016_thumb.jpg
  • Like 7