Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I am not even sure I am going to bother with Black Friday this year.... I MAY make a trip to the Lego store for Brick Friday since I always get the Christmas set and want the other special edition one, but that's it. Sorry, know this is somewhat OT, but it has been pretty quiet around hear lately. :-)

I didn't see a thing in the Target BF ad that'd get me there either, I've never gone to the Lego store on BF, we're a Lego family though - maybe I'd better check it out!

I saw more things at interested me in the Kmart & Walmart ads...not that I really need much with all the Target clearance stuff I've been stocking up on! I really should get everyone out of the house for an entire day, and get all the stuff out and sort through it. I have a feeling I have more than enough for all the boys, as well as nieces, nephews, and young cousins. LOL!

I didn't see a thing in the Target BF ad that'd get me there either, I've never gone to the Lego store on BF, we're a Lego family though - maybe I'd better check it out!

I saw more things at interested me in the Kmart & Walmart ads...not that I really need much with all the Target clearance stuff I've been stocking up on! I really should get everyone out of the house for an entire day, and get all the stuff out and sort through it. I have a feeling I have more than enough for all the boys, as well as nieces, nephews, and young cousins. LOL!

Oh, yeah, if you have a Lego store near you it is a good deal. They do scratchers and you get a percent off your whole purchase. You have to get in line with an item and then you get the scratcher. I usually will buy a bunch of small sets one at a time to get more scratchers to try for the 50% off one. I have never gotten more than 30% off, so far, but even that is worth it. You can buy a little minifigure pack and get a scratcher, so I will probably do a bunch of those this year. If you get the higher value scratcher, you can go back and buy more stuff, so that's the way I work it. They know me at the store and they are pretty cool. We buy a LOT of Legos!

Found a girl's Missoni dress and poncho both for 70% off in Seattle (Northgate). Other items were 50% off. Cashier said she'd been seeing items all day long, and they're getting many returns...she even saw some Missoni dishes at Goodwill (not sure if it was Target salvage, which ends up at Goodwill in our area, or a private donation). So if you're hoping for any of the Missoni stuff, keep your eyes out...

The BOGO packs of the Bed Head and other salon brands are starting to get clearanced out now, only 15% at the moment. They were a good price at 2 for 1 so hopefully some will still be around at 30% or 50%.

###063-00-2345 Bed Head After Party 2pk Now $16.56

###063-00-2344 Bed Head Manipulator 2pk Now $15.71

We still have lots of missoni left on clearance ...I was watching them to see when they'd be marked down, Thanks! (I wonder if the luggage has been marked that low!!)

Missoni Luggage was 30% off in my store but only the one with the browns and blacks in the pattern (not the pinks) were on clearance.

Another HUGE video game clearance started this week. TONS of Wii, DS, and Xbox games at 50-75% off in South Orange County, CA. Picked up a lot of Christmas gifts!

Some titles off the top of my head

Wii

You Don't Know Jack

Guitar Hero

Top Spin 4

Family Feud Decades

Price is Right 2010 Edition

Raving Rabbids Travel In Time

Hasbro Family Game Night

Spongebob Squigglepants

Xbox 360

You Don't Know Jack

Dirt 3

NCAA 11

Stoked - Big Air Edition

UFC Undisputed 2010

Playstation 3

Tomb Raider Trilogy

Dance On Broadway

NHL 11

Fight Night Round 4

Nintendo DS

Contra

FIFA Soccer 11

March of the Penguins

The Little Mermaid

There were TONS more but those are the ones I remember. A lot of Wii games between $5-6

Another HUGE video game clearance started this week. TONS of Wii, DS, and Xbox games at 50-75% off in South Orange County, CA. Picked up a lot of Christmas gifts!

There were TONS more but those are the ones I remember. A lot of Wii games between $5-6

The titles vary from store to store this time, as do the prices. Some stores are only 30-50% off. Still some good deals. I didn't see much that was great, but got a couple of 3DS games for stocking stuffers.

The store I frequent had TONS of mens shirts at 50% or more today (4-5 racks maybe?)- a lot of them were band type shirts in every size, I got quite a few for presents for son and hubby. Also lots of khaki type pants. There were actually some clearance toys too, as well as the Wii, Xbox and DS games, most were still about 50% off at my store but still pretty good for gifts. Oh, if anyone is looking, there were a bunch of the Missoni (sp?) shoes at 50% off I believe in the shoe sections, at least one whole endcap maybe? I believe there were girls and ladies sizes. Lots of various clearance just kind of floating around here and there on endcaps too, I was kind of surprised that there was as much as there was....

I got saw red pullover sweaters for toddler boys today for 3.60 along with men's screen print t's for 2.48 and some mens lounge pants for 4.xx. Steal of the day circo girls jean shorts 6-6x for $1.98.

Target is on a warning from me. 1st the video thing to return something THEY only packaged 1/2 of for me and now they don't give rain checks on certain items rather a print out of stores in the area that have item in stock. The kicker was I drove past the other store specially for that and THEY were out of stock too. It took a good 15 minutes at second desk to get a rain check. I can only think 1st lady used wrong DCPI. All because I got a coupon for some eggs which happen to be on sale and apparently recall as well from 1st purchase.

I got saw red pullover sweaters for toddler boys today for 3.60 along with men's screen print t's for 2.48 and some mens lounge pants for 4.xx. Steal of the day circo girls jean shorts 6-6x for $1.98.

Target is on a warning from me. 1st the video thing to return something THEY only packaged 1/2 of for me and now they don't give rain checks on certain items rather a print out of stores in the area that have item in stock. The kicker was I drove past the other store specially for that and THEY were out of stock too. It took a good 15 minutes at second desk to get a rain check. I can only think 1st lady used wrong DCPI. All because I got a coupon for some eggs which happen to be on sale and apparently recall as well from 1st purchase.

Which stores do you go to? I'm heading out to the Okeechobee one and then to Miramar. I could definitely use those red sweaters for my boys.

i stopped in today and there's tons of stuff leftover piled around the store. If they can't return stuff to warehouse I see a lot of clearance items soon.There were about 100 of the princess doll sets, a full display of plasma cleaner kits, along with dvd players and multiple stacks of tv's.

I couldn't even get in the door to our Target on Black Friday! The doors opened at midnight and they only let so many people in at a time for crowd control. It was ridiculous. I waited until 12:30 and still was not even close to the door! I still don't know which specials were drawing in this kind of crowd because I was just going to browse. I think when you shop clearance all year...these Black Friday sales aren't as special. I finally gave up and went home to my warm bed.