Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Ymmv on the PM and the coupon. Their policy is to use the coupon first and then they will PM if they are still higher.

SHUCKS! I still wish I had a TRU to price match with 29.99 is definatly the best price I've seen and the target one has the bonus...I'd definatly buy it and hold on to my coupon and receipt just in case

Toys R Us has Cookie on sale for $29.99. HTH

You hope that helps? :2stickpok lol, Of course that helps!!!! Thank you!!! :wub:

Is it in the ad? If so patty an you price match at Target AND use the 25%!! that would be awesome! Wish I had a TRU!

Yes it's in this weeks ad.

Ymmv on the PM and the coupon. Their policy is to use the coupon first and then they will PM if they are still higher.

SHUCKS! I still wish I had a TRU to price match with 29.99 is definatly the best price I've seen and the target one has the bonus...I'd definatly buy it and hold on to my coupon and receipt just in case

Ok, you three! :gdlicklips: I found it in the TRU ad just now; took me forever, pg 30 if anyone is interested.

So, they won't Price Match it and then take the coupon off?

For Toys R Us, I know I have a $10 off $100 coupon (good til 12/24) - but it doesn't work for Video Games - which is about all I need now (after Cookie). I've been saving that coupon.

Now, I'm going to hunt down that Walmart Price Match thingy too.

BTW, when I had this dog in my cart earlier today, I learned one thing, I gotta figure out how to shut it off without opening the box w/ evidence of it, as ANY movement of the box makes it bark/beg/etc. It was kinda cool, a little weird though - especially when people passed by me. :gdparanoid:(NO old man, I did NOT bark at you!)

Oh, and Marissa, the Cookie I had in my card did not come with any extras/bonus that I could tell.

WAIT, I wonder if my lovely Amazon will price match it - okay, we know they don't price match, but Marissa and I know they will meet prices.

Edit: They don't have any for sale from Amazon. :(

Another thing, does Cookie My Playful Pup not walk? But Gogo My Walking Pup does? Ugh! Which is better? Both are on her list - she says she'll take either one - but which is more fun/play factor? (if you know) tia

Edited by noehlp

Good luck Patty...You do know that both the target and walmart ones come with their own "special" bonus right? I personally don't know if the TRU one does or not...DD wants the target one with the jacket of course ....

I will send an Amazon request if you do ;)

lol

See my edit. I don't see any for sale by Amazon at the moment. :( BUT that doesn't mean they will magically have some in stock soon - or maybe I'm just hoping.

And no, I didn't know about bonuses. I swear the one I had in the cart at Target didn't have anything special - but I was in a foreign world a little.

Edit: lowest cost is at Walmart for $29.

And THANK YOU ALL!!!! (sorry for cluttering up this thread going off topic of Target)

BTW, when I had this dog in my cart earlier today, I learned one thing, I gotta figure out how to shut it off without opening the box w/ evidence of it, as ANY movement of the box makes it bark/beg/etc. It was kinda cool, a little weird though - especially when people passed by me. :gdparanoid:(NO old man, I did NOT bark at you!)

Good luck with that. I didn't succeed. However, once I wrapped it, it isn't as sensitive to sound or anything. But I have heard the occasional whine out of him. Luckily we have real dogs, so my girls haven't really paid any attention to it.

I just called Target, spoke w/ GSA Bethany, she said, YES they will match TRU's price, and YES they will give the 25% Off AFTER the $29.99! Guess where I'm going in a minute? lol

$22.49 - come on home, Cookie!

It worked :gdthums: - without issues - didn't have to get a manager or the lady I spoke w/ on the phone! No beeps when this lady scanned the coupon, ti deducted the 25% Off the $29.99

Thanks GottaDeal!!!

Fyi - Walmart is supposed to have this for $28 - I don't know if it's in the ad or not, if it is you could do this deal for less - I didn't have a Wal-mart ad handy.

Turning Cookie off was actually fairly easy! I just sliced the tape carefully - slid Cookie and the packaging out. If you reach under the dog, in the middle, there's a small switch - it needs to be switched to the center I belive, this way I didn't have to take it fully out of all the packaging, if that makes sense.

Do watch for the Cookie Care Guide (small and purple/grey) - mine fell out and I didn't see it until I'd repackaged Cookie.

It worked :gdthums: - without issues - didn't have to get a manager or the lady I spoke w/ on the phone! No beeps when this lady scanned the coupon, ti deducted the 25% Off the $29.99

Thanks GottaDeal!!!

Fyi - Walmart is supposed to have this for $28 - I don't know if it's in the ad or not, if it is you could do this deal for less - I didn't have a Wal-mart ad handy.

Turning Cookie off was actually fairly easy! I just sliced the tape carefully - slid Cookie and the packaging out. If you reach under the dog, in the middle, there's a small switch - it needs to be switched to the center I belive, this way I didn't have to take it fully out of all the packaging, if that makes sense.

Do watch for the Cookie Care Guide (small and purple/grey) - mine fell out and I didn't see it until I'd repackaged Cookie.

I'm so glad you got it....at a great price too!! I didn't have time to figure out how to turn him off....kiddos were home and I was wrapping quickly!!!

Also not technically clearance, but the 2011 Target Lego gift card can net you a free stocking stuffer. Just buy yourself the gift card, you get the free lego set:

http://img1.targetimg1.com/collateral/TargetCom/Production%20Ready/Editorial/December_11/120411_WK2/Homepage_SpecialProjects/Other_HP_120411_ESPOT-6_C1.jpg

###207240348 Transformers War for Cybertron PS3 game was 39.99 now 11.98

###207200431 NBA 2K11 PSP game was 19.99 now 5.98

I'm new to this thread, although I shop at Target often (mainly because I work there lol). I'm just a cashier though so I'm not privy to what's being marked down or any other info really lol. What do you guys use the numbers for (###207240348)? I'd like to get that game for my son.

Also, if any of you don't already have a Target Red Card, get one! It automatically saves you 5% on everything, every time and gives you free shipping at Target.com. Not to mention you can donate 1% of your purchases to the participating school of your choice. I understand people don't want a credit card, I don't either, but they have the Debit card now. Works the same as your regular bank debit card, the money comes out of your checking account, there aren't any fees. Difference is the Target debit card saves you money where your regular card doesn't. I don't understand why everyone who shops at Target regularly doesn't get the debit card. Who doesn't want to save money?? Sorry, just needed to vent. :o

I'm new to this thread, although I shop at Target often (mainly because I work there lol). I'm just a cashier though so I'm not privy to what's being marked down or any other info really lol. What do you guys use the numbers for (###207240348)? I'd like to get that game for my son.

Also, if any of you don't already have a Target Red Card, get one! It automatically saves you 5% on everything, every time and gives you free shipping at Target.com. Not to mention you can donate 1% of your purchases to the participating school of your choice. I understand people don't want a credit card, I don't either, but they have the Debit card now. Works the same as your regular bank debit card, the money comes out of your checking account, there aren't any fees. Difference is the Target debit card saves you money where your regular card doesn't. I don't understand why everyone who shops at Target regularly doesn't get the debit card. Who doesn't want to save money?? Sorry, just needed to vent. :o

Check out post #2 by Brad for full explanation. Using the "###" helps those of us that are looking for clearance items and want just item info. HTH

Not clearance, but I thought this was a good deal. I got the 8mb ipod touch. It is $195. There is a 10% off coupon on the target website. During the three day sale you get a $25 gift card. Then you can use the coupon for the free $10 gift card with $50 purchase. I also used my redcard and saved 5%. Total price was $167, and then I got $35 in Target gift cards. I'm happy!

not clearance, but i thought this was a good deal. I got the 8mb ipod touch. It is $195. There is a 10% off coupon on the target website. During the three day sale you get a $25 gift card. Then you can use the coupon for the free $10 gift card with $50 purchase. I also used my redcard and saved 5%. Total price was $167, and then i got $35 in target gift cards. I'm happy!

wow wtg!

Not clearance, but I thought this was a good deal. I got the 8mb ipod touch. It is $195. There is a 10% off coupon on the target website. During the three day sale you get a $25 gift card. Then you can use the coupon for the free $10 gift card with $50 purchase. I also used my redcard and saved 5%. Total price was $167, and then I got $35 in Target gift cards. I'm happy!

Ok, I have a question. I have the 10% off, the $10 off $50 and a $15 off $150. Can I use all three coupons? I want the 32mb (or is it g) ipod in white. My DH gets his Christmas paycheck on the 15th so the $25 gc deal will have expired by then. Thanks SO much for any input!!

Selena

Ok, I have a question. I have the 10% off, the $10 off $50 and a $15 off $150. Can I use all three coupons? I want the 32mb (or is it g) ipod in white. My DH gets his Christmas paycheck on the 15th so the $25 gc deal will have expired by then. Thanks SO much for any input!!

Selena

Read the coupons. They usually say one Target coupon per transaction or something like that. Probably not, but you can always try. If you decide to try, don't ask, and it is always best to be buying more than one thing if you are trying do something like that. Maybe batteries or something else from electronics, but I doubt you'll have success.

Lots of the kitchen black friday items now marked 30% off at my store yesterday....didn't get a THING...they must have been giving things away because it was PACKED..grabbed DS's basketballl and got the heck out of that place :eek:

BBM

I said the exact thing to my daughter when we went in for one thing!

Had to park a mile away too.....

Selena

they will probably allow the % and one of the $ off's but you can always try and see what they do

I went to the Target website to price the white one to make sure my ducks are in a row. The website says you get a $40 GC when you buy it. Is that also in-store or only online? If I can do it in-store then I would use the 10% off cpn from the Target website. One more thing, the $40 GC is for me to use another time right? I can't use it right then on the ipod?

Selena

Selena

My Target has let me use multiple coupons with no problem. I recently used a $10 off $100, $8 off $80, and a coupon for $10 GC with $50 purchase. Always worth a try!