Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Thank you for posting on the lego deal. My store had Atlantis and City for 39 cents each. I was the lego horder! I think i got about 25 sets... I just can't decide, treat bags, or for school, or give em' out to trick or treaters next year!

Oh my goodness! What a great idea! My store only had the Ninjago LEGO sets but they had PLENTY!! I'm definitely going to go back and get a bunch for next Halloween as well!

I found my first Target deal today. I was able to get 14 boxes of tissues for .14cents each.

Whenever a deal is posted for their I've never found it before. So I was happy to find this. lol

I have to say that the 2 targets I go to rarely have anything that the people post on these threads, so I have come to the conclusion that my stores are "duds" or that there must be a few gottadealers from my area that read this thread that I am not aware of that BEAT ME to the deals at my stores EVERY time, LOL,

but today I am headed there for this tissue deal, because it is a BRAND name and I just can't beat that price with a stick, so I am headed there in the next 15 minutes!

Thanks Bella and traffic. I ended up going to a further away store than I intended and scored a trex costume for my godson who loves the one in toy story plus the little felt baskets and some foam decoratable things (witch hat, haunted house), plus a few star wars costumes, dog toys for bella AND a sterilite box. I then headed to the store I was originally going to and found 7 sing-a-majigs, some lego sets, some boys shirts and a few different gingerbread kits. One is a haunted house with tree but the other is like a little village. I'll probably swap the candy for other stuff and do it for Xmas with nephew.

Heads up to folks looking for stuff:

Tissues: there are laura ashley ones but there's also Kleenex. The Kleenex is the striped boxes NOT the zig zag boxes they have more tissues and ring up .16

Legos: I only remembered when hitting 2nd store but found some Atlantis ones, a lego city one and a star wars one. The Toy story army men is ringing up 3.99 still.

Solo: There's some solo cups that come with straws and lids. If the top cup is black or orange it should ring up .29 for a pack of 15.

I searched through the food section and found Reese's no cook bar kits with halloween on the box but they rang up regular price. May be worth checking your store.

I kind of felt bad for the lady who didn't pick up the box and warned me the lid w/it didn't fit. Sure enough(like I told her) after scavenging I went round to regular box section and found a brighter green lid that fit. Do ppl really give up that easily? I'm assuming it's the right one since xmas green boxes were darker.

My (one) target stinks.... no tissues! no legos gonna have husband hit another one on way home from work. I did get some laffy taffy candy 70 percent off, I took it, no chocolate candy of course...

do workers have dibs on the stuff first? Just curious, seems my store is always always always wiped out before I get there. :(

I only scored 8 tissues, I left the Ninja Legos at my store because they just had the guy? BUT.....I found SQUINKIES...I bought 12 sets @ 0.39! They were on the regular aisle. The only difference is the top portion is PURPLE instead of pink. I got 2 different fairies and something else but they do not look halloween to me...it does say "spooky" in one corner of the package, I will have to bring them in and look at them closer because I am hoping to be able to Angel tree them (3 different sets per child...)

I got 2 cupcake decorating kits, the wilton pans, the make your own gummy rat (eww but boys will LOVE it!) orange/black striped tights (those are our towns team colors so DD will wear them all year!)

My best score was in the girls dept CHECK I found a whole endcap of halloween clothes including the tulle skirts! I bought one in each color for every girl I could think of! I also got a few shirts for 0.59 and a Hello Kitty Halloween shirt for 0.79!

I also got two gigantic orange serving bowls for 0.20. They had tons of those halloween tubs left but I didn't need any. Mostly costumes now that I cleaned them out (and those fancy candy corn flavors, I was good and did not bring any of those home)

My store also still has an entire section in foods of halloween Mac N Cheese (0.14) I stilll have a stockpile so I didn't get any!

Worst news is that I was part of the "team huddle" today (lol they were on the aisle I was on) and the manager said ..."condense all halloween but don't worry about it too much because it all goes away after today" So I am guessing Halloween is salvaged tomorrow..

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

Target inventory checker

Enter the DCPI# and zip and it will show availability in stores near you.

I haven't gotten a chance to go yet but I hope my local shelf clearers leave me some. (yeah right. lol)

It only gives me an error message! :( Bummer! Probably all gone here too by now! Going to an out-of-the-way store tonight to look at a last ditch effort to find some! :) Congrats to all those that found them!

I found out that the Laura Ashley tissue wasn't a seasonal product. On the Scotties facebook page, it says that they are a Target exclusive and are only available until October 23rd. So Target must have decided to just put it on the seasonal clearance schedule. Either way, I was able to pick some up. Thanks OP!

what are on the boxes -I don't know because mine didn't have any I could find. I saw some that had 132 count and had pink daisies, also blue with yellow and orange flower or two, and a purply pink design...they were marked at 1.oo

what are on the boxes -I don't know because mine didn't have any I could find. I saw some that had 132 count and had pink daisies, also blue with yellow and orange flower or two, and a purply pink design...they were marked at 1.oo

laura ashley is 60 count kleenex is 73 count. laura ashley is designs and the kleenex is different color stripes NOT zig zag. I cleaned out my store of the kleenex ones today but there was only about 6 boxes left. I'd rather pay .02 more and get 13 tissues more plus I think the stripes is easier to match than the design stuff. I'm sure tissue box covers still exist right:) Picture attached. I did not know their own brand was on sale too but after trying their own saran wrap it doesn't compare :(

I got 10 of the star war legos, 8 of the other kind, and 2 of the altantis ones.....they had a ton of the Star War ones, every aisle had them, I had to search to find a couple of the others but I am giving to Toys for Tots so I wasn't picky......39 each Nope none of those tissues left in our store, the Laura Ashley one that I found was the lighter boxed one and got 4 or 6 that they had. I wish I had checked out the Mac aisle and see what happen to the Halloween Mac and Cheese, there was like 50 boxes left the other day...

I was in Frito Lay chip heaven today! Found the Halloween packaged 22-count chips/snacks with $1.00 peelies! They scanned $.69 and the cashier peeled off and used the peelies! Got them for free. Was psyched. They were in the regular chip isle but had halloween designs on the package!!

I left sooo many legos in the store but now that I'm home, I'm having remorse :(. Should have bought them... my kids lose their legos so quickly, they are hard to replace easily. We were at Legoland and I'm floored at just how expensive little legos are. I have to stop thinking about them. Too bad DH is OOT this week... shopping with the kids makes things much harder.

DH went to an out of the way store hoping to score SOMEthing... he found nothing other than 2 boxes of the L.Ashley tissues, so he got them :) no fruit roll ups, no fritos, etc...but I am amazed he found something LOL....

Woah major bonus points for him, my DH hates my target scavenger hunts!

I found Reese's peanut butter snack bar mixes, CLEARLY very halloween, hard marked only 15% off!! Scanned and it only scanned the 15!! BOO! As well as halloween personal sized hand sanitizer in different colors, I have NO idea where this came from I had never saw it before.....anyways it rang up full price too 1.99

My (one) target stinks.... no tissues! no legos gonna have husband hit another one on way home from work. I did get some laffy taffy candy 70 percent off, I took it, no chocolate candy of course...

do workers have dibs on the stuff first? Just curious, seems my store is always always always wiped out before I get there. :(

Where in PA are you? If you're in the Malvern/Exton area, it may be that I wiped those stores out of the Legos. Sorry! Someone beat me to the Kleenex though. On Saturday night they had a ton, then when I went in on Monday - they were all gone!

My Girl Scout troop is doing the Christmas shoe box project, so I will donating most of the legos to their project. I also have three boys who are crazy about Legos, so I'll use some for stocking stuffers as well. I found two Zoobles, didn't see (or know what to look for) any Squinkies.

I imagine everything will be going to salvage tonight or tomorrow morning. :(

not amused. was looking through/organizing my stuff and they charged for boba fett outfit but only gave me mask and cardboard kept the outfit part. Now I have to drive all the way back. The lady at CS told me they might have to look at video see if I took both pieces or just 1. I don't take being treated like a thief lightly:(