Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

On Target's Facebook page they are saying that between Friday at 5pm and Saturday at noon you will get a $10 gift card with a $75 purchase. I was hoping for another $10 gift card with a $50 coupon, but it's something!

It will work for me. I also have a 5% off pharmacy reward and a $5.00 off if I spend 50. So I am going to try to get my aunt the kndle. Mom and I are splitting the cost.

I got two coupons today, one for the $10 gc with a $75 purchase starting Friday and a $5 off a $50 purchase coupon. Can I use them together?

Just a warning that on another site I saw some people reporting that the $75 total had to be AFTER any coupons and any gift cards earned, yet others reported no problems. So just be prepared for either scenario :)

I wanted to update how it went when I bought the white 32g iPod Touch. I went y'day so I was able to get the $10 GC for spending $75. I also used the 10% off and iPod, and I have a $15GC when you spend $150. And I got a $40GC back from this week's deal. I'm very satisfied with how it worked out. The 32g wasn't much more expansive than an 8g (with no deals attached of course LOL) Thanks!!

Selena

Just a warning that on another site I saw some people reporting that the $75 total had to be AFTER any coupons and any gift cards earned, yet others reported no problems. So just be prepared for either scenario :)

Thanks! I was prepared for it. I had a feeling it would be that way.

Question for those that have had store remodels happening around the same time as the toy clearance...do they move up the clearance or change it in any way if the store is remodeling? I found out from a cashier that one of my stores is going through a total remodel after Christmas and I am hopeful that they will mark everything down early because of it. But that may be wishful thinking. Knowing my luck they will just mark everything down AFTER the remodel.

And FYI...this store already has a few endcaps and other various items at 30% off, but no big consolodated clearance yet.

Question for those that have had store remodels happening around the same time as the toy clearance...do they move up the clearance or change it in any way if the store is remodeling? I found out from a cashier that one of my stores is going through a total remodel after Christmas and I am hopeful that they will mark everything down early because of it. But that may be wishful thinking. Knowing my luck they will just mark everything down AFTER the remodel.

And FYI...this store already has a few endcaps and other various items at 30% off, but no big consolodated clearance yet.

I can't remember specifics, but when they remodeled my store, they actually moved the toys on clearance to another part of the store. It was held at the same time as the regular toy clearance.

Wow my store was crazy dead, almost funeral home atmosphere ..... nothing good on toy clearance...nothing good period...

Wow,mine was crazy busy!

I saw lots of things with clearance stickers but mostly 15-30% off.

This store had a lot of Christmas stuff at 50% but it was the things from their "decorator" section (I don't know how else

to describe it.It's not with the regular Christmas section but with the decorating things) so some nice things but nothing I needed.

I doubt this store will have much left on Monday!