Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Wow, are those tissues located in the regular tissue aisle? My store shows limited availability so I'm assuming they must be pretty cheap there, too. I have to go there! lol

Thanks!

Where are you looking up availability? I can't get them to come up on the target site?

Question...has anyone tried scanning the Lego sets that are in with the Christmas stocking stuffers? I'm wondering if those will be 90% off, too. I remember last year it happened with the Polly Pockets...somehow the Christmas ones got coded in with the Halloween ones.

Hmmm....

Oh boy, I think I need to swing by Target after Dh gets home! I'll let you know if I find out before you do. They make great stocking stuffers.

### 253070134 Scotties Laura Ashley tissues 14 cents!!

I got 35 boxes for $4.90. Guess I am set for a while! :blush:

Lots of Halloween stuff at 90% too.

Now I don't feel so bad! We can join the "Tissue Hoarders" reality show together:)) I found 27 boxes and yes, I took them all. I'm sorry but with 3 kids who dust their noses with one and then throw it away or better yet, use 1/2 box to wipe up a spill, tissues at 90% off are not safe from me!! Don't even get me started on how many boxes I have to deliver with them on the first day of school!!

They were just on an end cap with a sign that said 15% off, but they weren't stickered.. There was a 50cent coupon in yesterday's paper too, so 5 were FREE!

Found lots of Planters goodies in the regular aisle too... regular $5.99 and got them for 59cents. Not only is the chipolte mix on sale but there are some honey roasted almonds on sale as well.

If anyone in this area is in need of candy, Olathe on 151st st. has SICK amounts of candy left. THREE FULL AISLES and I don't mean scattered here and there. SOlidly packed with candy... all kinds. Chocolate too. Gigantic bags, little bags. YOu name it, trust me, they have it. I even found some plain hershey bars, which are never to be found for me when the candy goes this cheap.

Nobody ever went to the stateline store to claim those 22 count frito packs, so there they were in the chip aisle. 69cents each.

What does the fruit roll ups have on the packages to distinguish them as halloween? Anything?

They have that boo berry cartoonish guy (ghost??) on the front. There is a pink box and a blue box. Found scads of those in the regular aisle too, but to me those look disgusting. I got a couple for the kids, but not that many. There were tons left... 26 cents each.

Edited by KC-Traderbear

THANK YOU for the tip on the Ninjago Legos in the Cash/Wrap area! I picked up a few of those for $.39 and the Atlantis ones rang up $.39 as well. They didn't have any Star Wars ones at my store.

Sarasuzy, every store I went to had those lego things up by the register-- and lots of them. They all rang up 39 cents. If you happen to be near a different store, you might be able to find a Star Wars pack??

KC...so THAT'S why I haven't found any tissues. ;) JK...I still have a few boxes from last Christmas so I probably don't need any, anyway.

Were the chips still there when you left the State Line store? That is kind of a haul for me, but I may be able to convince myself to drive down if there were still a bunch on the shelf.

Oh, and I also found the Planters almonds...was coming back here to post about them in fact!!

Last...I scanned the Christmas lego packs (Harry Potter and another one) and they were both full price. (Yes, I went back over my lunch hour!)

I too can join the tissue hoarders club - first time I've done something like this but like KC-Traderbear, we use tissues like crazy here. DH uses them for anything - as napkins, as paper towel -- DD sometimes uses it as "wrapping paper" to play with, and I have to rescue crumpled up unused tissues to use. It was a good deal even if it's only 60 tissues per box. I pay at least $1 for 100 count box. I didn't have an coupons though :(.

I could only find the Ninjago ones in my store. I remember in FL (when I was visiting - they had a lot of star wars one, but it was only 50% off at the time). I'm not complaining, I never find Legos at 90% off so I'll take what I can get. They are so expensive otherwise.

I went to a different stores cause I couldn't resist checking and sure enough, there wasn't much left of anything but candy. I got so lucky on the tissues, and there were more costumes at this store but not much. I'm so jealous of those who had a lot of toddler costumes left. :) Not much here at all... esp in 2-4T range. I asked my mom to check her store too in her area - and she said there was so little left, but managed to get a Mater ($2) for DS and a Barbie costume for DD ($2).

I also found Bernstein Bears Halloween book for $0.39 -- to add to the easter one we have. Just need to get the other holiday ones. They had Dora activity book as well but it was used.

Add: I wish I could have found the Planters Almond.. that is the nut that we eat the most at home. I spent about $4-$4.50 at CVS for a 16 oz package. 90% off would have been so nice. :) Nice find everyone! Also - I must say that Kleenex has out done themselves... I think the little house shaped tissue boxes are just too cute. I want one. :)

didn't test the lego's but the russell stovers caramels(2 pumpkins in pack) were 90% off-10cents each and the peep pumpkin packs were also 90%. I got some ninjago packets too. I got some boys star wars outfits, a dog costume, some kids mickey shirts and a few girl princessy looking outfits. Including a black one that supposedly lights up:P AND maybe 10 of the tissues. They were on an endcap marked 70% off, I got the striped kleenex ones since they have 73 vs 60 in the laura ashley boxes:P

Plus I price matched 2 Operation Bizzlightyear from ToysRUs, I could not believe they had any in stock.

KC...so THAT'S why I haven't found any tissues. ;) JK...I still have a few boxes from last Christmas so I probably don't need any, anyway.

Were the chips still there when you left the State Line store? That is kind of a haul for me, but I may be able to convince myself to drive down if there were still a bunch on the shelf.

Oh, and I also found the Planters almonds...was coming back here to post about them in fact!!

Last...I scanned the Christmas lego packs (Harry Potter and another one) and they were both full price. (Yes, I went back over my lunch hour!)

Thanks for checking! You saved me a trip. They may have only have been .39 on clearance, but I'm sure I would have walked out of there spending much more. :D

hehehehe.... i was waaayyyy out south today so never got up by mission or ward. the chips are gone. i didn't look at much in the halloween aisle except with my jaw dropped to the floor in olathe when i saw all that candy. Did they not sell ANY at Halloween time?? didn't touch any costumes, but lots of mommys were loading up! I remember the days when i stockpiled my 3 daughters' dress up closet with those princess dresses when they went 90%. i still have one wearing some, but she is about done :(

i actually was kind of surprised with the whole tissue deal. I thought target had gotten much more careful about it's holiday household goods/paper products going out the door for practically free.

didn't test the lego's but the russell stovers caramels(2 pumpkins in pack) were 90% off-10cents each and the peep pumpkin packs were also 90%. I got some ninjago packets too. I got some boys star wars outfits, a dog costume, some kids mickey shirts and a few girl princessy looking outfits. Including a black one that supposedly lights up:P AND maybe 10 of the tissues. They were on an endcap marked 70% off, I got the striped kleenex ones since they have 73 vs 60 in the laura ashley boxes:P

Plus I price matched 2 Operation Bizzlightyear from ToysRUs, I could not believe they had any in stock.

Are those the ones toysrus had for a dollar? In their flyer

I did not even think to price match. I went to TRU Sun morning and was there when they opened to get the game. Then I went to Target. At least they are across the street from each other

### 253070125 Kleenex Tissue .16/box

Not sure if anyone has posted about this, but today I found 2 packs of Littlest Pet Shop Walkables on clearance for $3.98!!! The regular price for just ONE of these is $7.99, so it's actually 75% off the regular price. I found 5 different two packs, they all had the same DPCI ### 086021129

### 253070125 Kleenex Tissue .16/box

Not sure if anyone has posted about this, but today I found 2 packs of Littlest Pet Shop Walkables on clearance for $3.98!!! The regular price for just ONE of these is $7.99, so it's actually 75% off the regular price. I found 5 different two packs, they all had the same DPCI ### 086021129

Great scores!

Just got back from checking two stores near me, and couldn't find any of the deals everyone else has been finding. :( No chips, no fruit roll ups, no tissues, and every single Lego set from the checkstand area was GONE!!! Was really disappointed, because that's what I mainly went for. They also didn't even have the Toy Story Operation, or even an empty place on the shelf for them.

I am bummed about missing the Legos, but I'm pretty sure my husband was elated when I came home having spent more on gas than in the store!

Thanks to everyone who reported the tissue for .14, I picked up about 50 boxes last night. I have bad allergies so these will be really useful. :D Also scored a lot of the lego packs for .39 thanks to Target PP and My store let me price match on 9 of the Toy Story Operation games for 1.00. :g_laughin

LOL...you guys cleared house on tissues. I bought maybe 10-15 packs and felt like an episode of hoarders but if I hadn't of bought them my father will go spend 2.49 or something ridiculous on them when he decides he NEEDS a box.

I just emptied trunk and remembered my TREASURED buy yesterday when it THUDDED loudly on the floor. I freaked thinking I'd broken something but then remembered I got some wilton(i think) trays for fangs, fingers and a big candy corn one.

I think it's back to target for me today. Bella is loving the dog on side of side toy costume at for 1.30 can't really bit it:P

Edited by tinkrbel
UPDATE

I found the tissues (4 boxes) with Halloween, do you think they have more and if so, what area is most finding them....we go through alot of tissues here in Montana LOL Also, I am thinking of looking for the little lego packs, what do they look like, its for toys for tots since we are pass the Lego stage (though he still has his big Star Wars sets in his room). Is it being salvaged today or tomorrow

Thank you for posting on the lego deal. My store had Atlantis and City for 39 cents each. I was the lego horder! I think i got about 25 sets... I just can't decide, treat bags, or for school, or give em' out to trick or treaters next year!

I found the tissues in the regular section, they do not look halloween at all. Look for anything that says "laura ashley" collection. Also the target brand I found a few of too, these do look more "fall" with orange/yellow leaves and acorns? (I think acorns)

Will check that out, I know the other day, they were redoing the tissues because I looked down there, maybe they pulled and have them out. I was surprise to find them mixed in the Halloween section????