Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I've found several DS games on clearance lately 7.48 - 9.98 each. These work with the B2G1 sale going on thru 11/5. There were games for other systems too, but I just tried the DS ones.

Some titles I found:

Monster Jam

Pets Hamsterz Superstarz

Brain Age 2

Hello Kitty Birthday Adventures

Loony Toons Duck Amuk

Bolt

UP

Imagine Babyz

Suzuki Super-Bikes: Riding Challenge

Dawn of Discovery

Edited by fluffkin79

Well you are the nicer person :) , and just so you know, as nice as the clear ones are, I've had them crack on me....after only 1 year..but not the colored ones, don't know why...I forgot to check for them...got distracted, maybe I'll run back tomorrow *sigh*

Found Halloween storage boxes at 70% ( orange 20 gl) $2.98

there was another lady who litrally snatched the clear ones from my hand saying she is gonna buy all of those...wanted to argue but i don't do that in front of my kids...:( .... me and 3 others decided to divide the orange ones between us :))

also found Mega Bloks Ultimate Action Dragon Destroyer at 75% $9.98 (DS is gonna love this)

So I found some zoobles in the toy aisle today. We have little ones in our neighborhood, and my daughters like to give them something extra special when they trick or treat. Does anyone know whether the zoobles are halloween themed? Are there different ones in each box or are all the boxes the same?

We got two of them last night and they were cute! No halloween theming. They come with what my daughter calls a 'habitat'. (thingy they sit on) One got a rabbit and the other a bear. We only got 2 of them. Glad they ended up being diff.

Managed to find one pack of the solo plates so was pretty excited about that. LOL.

glad to hear the zoobles are different inside (or have a chance to be) and that they aren't halloween, I hated that you couldn't tell!

I bought me the wonderwoman polly pocket :P

oh no, I forgot about her, I did want to get one for me when they clearanced, darn, I didn't go to the 70% because I didn't want to buy anymore halloween stuff.....I

On way to gym class... Stateline super t...

Halloween tissues in regular aisle...a TON. Took

What I needed, but lOts left. Frito bags 2.09! Still

3 bags when I left. Tissues are 70 percent off. Some aren't

Even Halloween... Look for Laura Ashly tissues. Mac and cheese

36 cents a box. Even Found Oreos... Only

2 though.

This is just a guess, but I think I may have info that would help figure out if your zooble packs are different looking 'characters'. If you look at the UPC from the BOX, not the sticker that Target put over it (cause the dpci is the same on all boxes). Anyway, there is a number that begins with 2004 and then has a series of numbers after it. So far out of the 8 boxes that I have found, my numbers on some of the boxes are different and some the same. 6596 6597 6598 6599 6601... maybe someone who has opened some could shed light on my guess, but possibly that is how you can tell if you have the same ones or different ones???

Well you are the nicer person :) , and just so you know, as nice as the clear ones are, I've had them crack on me....after only 1 year..but not the colored ones, don't know why...I forgot to check for them...got distracted, maybe I'll run back tomorrow *sigh*

thx for the info on the totes..:) ..i think the thing wh was bugging me more than the snatching was she switched the lids ( orange to purple ones from the regular section).. i am not too fond of switchroo's

our target was 50% for both candy and stuff till yesterday... any ideas when it shd go to 90 (if it does)...

also purple dot was 50%

Candy was still 50% here (even chocolate now) but our purple dot was 70% (signed 50%)

I found the tissues (thanks to OP that mentioned to look for "laura ashley" I NEVER would have scanned those otherwise, they dont' look fall or halloween to me at all ??? I also danced in the aisle when I found three boxes of Oreos for the kids. My store is pretty much cleared out of anything of any value already

Everything was 70% off today so scored on some candy. Signs still had 50% for candy.

Some candy was scanning at 30% (the little packetes of M&M's) and the big Starburst/Skittles combo scanned at $8.49!

I found a Zooble and the Monster High skull thing you hang on a door (I left that).

Purple dot was 70%.

This was at Glenbrook.

My target had items marked 90% off this morning!! Candy is still 70% off. I arrived when the store opened and I was able to buy alot of what I bought at 70% a couple of days ago. I'm on way back to the store to return the items I bought previously. I live in Saint Louis, MO.

I went last night and found a few things at 70%. I found a few girls t-shirts 70% off not marked, but obviously Halloween in the girls dept. Also found some Lego Ninjago and Star Wars bagged figures by the checkout that were not Halloween, but ringing up 70% off I guess because they were in the system the same as the small Halloween toys they had. My store only had the white ninjago, but I've seen red and black there before. The Star Wars Lego was a space ship. They were almost $4 a piece, but I paid $1.19 each. My store had an entire aisle of costumes left, but nothing I wanted at 70%. I looked for the Squinkies and Zoobles in the regular aisle, but nothing looked Halloweenish to me. Can anyone tell me which one's are on clearance?

###Lego Ninjago and Star Wars Lego $1.19 70% off...204000291

I don't much about it as I don't have a smartphone, but I've read that Target has an iPhone app that allows you to use your phone as a price scanner.

Here's an article: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19512_7-20003548-233.html

Yes they do. A few stores have that app that let's you scan for their price, there are also apps to scan for the best price on the internet and then you can order from companies you never even heard of and save a few dollars.

My store is 90% off too - pretty much everything but candy at 75% off. Odd.. maybe they didn't have the 70% off sign? (I didn't scan them since it's just too much temptation to get candy and having bad teeth runs in the family so adding sugar on it - makes it that much worse :() There were virtually NO costumes at any of our stores left. Only pet costumes and the big rocket ship for toddlers and a few random 24M and younger girl outfits. I'll stick with the Elmo & Superman I got DS at 70% off. Random stuff that I got were books, clothes (they had tons of shirts left and the sparky skirt - tons - I have not ever seen this much holiday clothing left at 90% off before), streamers for DD's bday party next year, goody bags, sing-a-mig, picture frames and fruit rolls (2 boxes). They had tons of fruit roll ups (0.29) left but again, bad for the teeth so I only grabbed 2 boxes. I really had a hard time finally anything in the regular aisles, they pretty much moved everything and with 2 kids - I couldn't check that closely. They did still have a lot of pumpkin baskets and halloween bags left and decor for outside (or inside).

Purple dot - salvaged.

THANK YOU for the tip on the Ninjago Legos in the Cash/Wrap area! I picked up a few of those for $.39 and the Atlantis ones rang up $.39 as well. They didn't have any Star Wars ones at my store.

Got some tutus and Halloween shirts for $.59-$1.29 and my favorite find was in the Halloween section...little girls Ruby Red slippers for $.50!

Other than that I didn't grab much. They had a ton of decorations and odds & ends as well as a whole aisle of costumes. But I just don't have space for anything and the costumes were almost all gory/scary or for little babies/toddlers. Odd though...there were a bunch of Star Wars ones. Of course LAST YEAR I was looking for Star Wars costumes and couldn't find any. Figures. Glad I got the costumes I did at 70% off because they would have been gone for sure.

No food items at all left at this store...they had been gone for days!

### 253070134 Scotties Laura Ashley tissues 14 cents!!

I got 35 boxes for $4.90. Guess I am set for a while! :blush:

Lots of Halloween stuff at 90% too.

Wow, are those tissues located in the regular tissue aisle? My store shows limited availability so I'm assuming they must be pretty cheap there, too. I have to go there! lol

Thanks!

Wow, are those tissues located in the regular tissue aisle? My store shows limited availability so I'm assuming they must be pretty cheap there, too. I have to go there! lol

Thanks!

They were on an endcap- The boxes say Laura Ashley and have a range of colors; cream box with pink and brown flowers, green with yellowish flowers, red with 5 yellowish circles (flowers??). I got a few of the striped boxes too when they were 44 cents.

Question...has anyone tried scanning the Lego sets that are in with the Christmas stocking stuffers? I'm wondering if those will be 90% off, too. I remember last year it happened with the Polly Pockets...somehow the Christmas ones got coded in with the Halloween ones.

Hmmm....