Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Gosh this is depressing I hate this time of the year! I am doing a target run tomorrow and hope to report some good deals, I did get a $5 off $50 purchase coupon last visit so there is at least that:tired:

Did you print off the $10 GC with $50 coupon that was available?

Edited by Stowasser

No the facebook one, thank you I actually have the printer out anyways THANKS for reminding me...think I can do both in one transaction?? WOOT!

LOL was it facebook?? I just saw it and printed it off, didn't look where it came from....Oh, just looked at the other one I printed and it says facebook...

Gosh this is depressing I hate this time of the year! I am doing a target run tomorrow and hope to report some good deals, I did get a $5 off $50 purchase coupon last visit so there is at least that:tired:

I got like 4 of those over the weekend. Stepdad was lucky and got a $10 off $50 one. I'm going to try and combine it with the FB gift card coupon.

They let me combine them :)

I SCORED BIG TIME, got TWO Ps3 199 bundles!! Just sitting there in the cabinet...I had them scan it to make sure it was still 199 and took both :) That makes 3 I got at target!! My mom was thrilled (these 2 are for her)

I got the girls 3pc jammie sets (with the cheapy slippers) for $3.50 boys are just marked 30% so I left them on principle!

Girls holiday shirts with winter hat for $3 (50%) again boys are just 30% off!

I also scored 3 Lego Target Giftcards and 5 of a new one..its a barking dog game ....have to hit the button when it lights up...I always enjoy the "bonus" giftcards :D

And yes you can use the $5 off $50 and get the $10 giftcard with $50 purchase...that and I combined target and manu. coupons on K-cups! Got $4 off ONE 12pk!!! And $4 contact lense solutions that way :D

I SCORED BIG TIME, got TWO Ps3 199 bundles!! Just sitting there in the cabinet...I had them scan it to make sure it was still 199 and took both :) That makes 3 I got at target!! My mom was thrilled (these 2 are for her)

I got the girls 3pc jammie sets (with the cheapy slippers) for $3.50 boys are just marked 30% so I left them on principle!

I also scored 3 Lego Target Giftcards and 5 of a new one..its a barking dog game ....have to hit the button when it lights up...I always enjoy the "bonus" giftcards :D

And yes you can use the $5 off $50 and get the $10 giftcard with $50 purchase...that and I combined target and manu. coupons on K-cups! Got $4 off ONE 12pk!!! And $4 contact lense solutions that way :D

Hi Mom2monkiesx3,

I live in ABQ and I missed out on the PS3 bundles could you share at which city you found the bundles. Thanks Romaine

Very good day at Target today. While checking out at Sears ad looking for my craftsman loyalty card in my purse, I found a target gift card I forgot about. So immediately went to Target and got needed xbox controller on sale for $39. Used $10 coupon ad then giftcard which was $10. Yay!!

Are these the shirt and hat sets that were in the BF ad?

TIA!

On Target.com they have a temporary price cut for the Let's Rock Elmo for $37.49. I think these go for like $54.99 at regular price. I gave in a bought one for my 1 year old, who just adores Elmo. This is the cheapest that I have seen these sell for, I have been stalking all the stores trying to get the best price. I was able to save $5 when you spend $50 and I saved an additional 5% for using my Target card. So I actually paid around $33 for her last Christmas present and I received free shipping (with Target card). If you need one of these before Christmas now is the best time. At that price they will sale out very quickly.

Reporting back on attempting to use one of the toy 25% Off coupons.

They have Furreal Friends Cookie for $46.99 on sale, so $35.24 After coupon. Well that sale price for Cookie is good until 12/24, I asked the lady to check. The coupon is good until 12/24.

So, I'm going to be daring, and wait another week or two - for another price drop or to find it cheaper elsewhere. If not, looks like we may be getting it there. I would rather pay $30 or less for it.

Now, tried seeing how much the Ace Bayou Video Game Chair is (There's a $5 off coupon) - sales floor staff were not able to find it. :( And I can't find it online. Anyone have a price on it?

Reporting back on attempting to use one of the toy 25% Off coupons.

They have Furreal Friends Cookie for $46.99 on sale, so $35.24 After coupon. Well that sale price for Cookie is good until 12/24, I asked the lady to check. The coupon is good until 12/24.

So, I'm going to be daring, and wait another week or two - for another price drop or to find it cheaper elsewhere. If not, looks like we may be getting it there. I would rather pay $30 or less for it.

Now, tried seeing how much the Ace Bayou Video Game Chair is (There's a $5 off coupon) - sales floor staff were not able to find it. :( And I can't find it online. Anyone have a price on it?

Toys R Us has Cookie on sale for $29.99. HTH