Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

not amused. was looking through/organizing my stuff and they charged for boba fett outfit but only gave me mask and cardboard kept the outfit part. Now I have to drive all the way back. The lady at CS told me they might have to look at video see if I took both pieces or just 1. I don't take being treated like a thief lightly:(

I bought my son a costume before clearance started and when we went to put it on him the day before Halloween to be sure it fit, the pants were missing! Found several costumes over the past few days missing half their 'parts'. My pants were probably in those piles. Was worried they would give me a hard time but luckily the lady working understood and gave me the refund (I had paid full price). I can't believe they told you they have to look at the video. I really hate it when you get home and something you paid for is not in your bag! :(

not amused. was looking through/organizing my stuff and they charged for boba fett outfit but only gave me mask and cardboard kept the outfit part. Now I have to drive all the way back. The lady at CS told me they might have to look at video see if I took both pieces or just 1. I don't take being treated like a thief lightly:(

She doesn't need to check the tape for what YOU did, she/staff need to go back a week or more and check who is switching and taking things throughout the season! I have found many times at Target & Kmart in the last 6 months, that things are missing from sets and that they are switched! A 3T shirt with a 2T pants! I don't think they care any more!! I remember in the past cashiers would look at the top and bottom, when for instance they'd take the hanger off a set that had both items attached.. I realize on costumes that is not done, but you know...

Hello- I found 1 box of the cups with lids/straws with a black lid....but scanned price says $0.00. What do they do at checkout in that case?

Thanks!

In my experience it totally depends on the cashier. I've had them say anywhere from full price to the 90% off.

Well, they checked the tape and refunded me the costume. It was pretty quick but I still don't feel right ESPECIALLY considering I called yesterday to notify them that outfit was full when I purchased but not full when I got home. And for my trouble I found another sing-a-majig, the only black one we have. They were going to sell it to me for 3.49 when I asked the cashier she explained that yesterday it was 90 but today its 75. So I asked her to have the guy who radio'd her the price come to the register as I had bought at 1.49 yesterday and he just told her to put it though.

My mother was astounded at the logic of lowering the percentage off AFTER they've salvaged stuff. I was ready to leave it but always try before it gets to that:)

After several messages I figured I'd add the squinkies picture here....this is the ones ringing up 90% if not salvaged (my store is salvaged)

I found one package of Halloween Squinkies today, but they weren't salvaged - they were back to regular price! Sheesh. I left it. I wasn't in the mood to argue with the cashier.

The rest of Halloween was gone. Make way for Christmas!!

Walmart had their Halloween at 75%, but as I arrived the we're starting to pack it up for salvage. I snagged the Adult Tinkerbell costume DD wanted, before the guy got to it - no packaging or anything - so got it for $2.00!

Just a hint, anytime I get something ring up INF I tell them " really I got them yesterday for x.xx" and start digging in my purse through receipts....I'd say 70% of the time I might actually have said reciept and 30% of the time I just know the price because of this thread :P And so far its always worked for me. Never actually having to show the receipt :D And if I have a team member check a price for me with the portable scanner of something I know will be marked down as soon as he clicks I tell them, "I am pretty sure this should be x.xx today"

I am not even sure I am going to bother with Black Friday this year. I went ahead and bought 2 Nintendo 3DS' when they had a $25 gift card. I think that is still the best deal I've seen. I've seen the special edition ones for BF with the games, but the only one the boys would want would be the Zelda version, and I think it was only at Game Stop. I got almost all the games I wanted to get them when TRU had them buy 2 get one free. I bought 3 of each game (generally they each want the same DS games) and sold the 3rd one on ebay for at or really near full price, so my final price was much better. Nothing I've seen in any of the ads has me much interested. My mom nearly fainted when I said I thought I'd skip it this year. I haven't missed it a single year (except when I was living abroad) in the last 23 years. I MAY make a trip to the Lego store for Brick Friday since I always get the Christmas set and want the other special edition one, but that's it. Sorry, know this is somewhat OT, but it has been pretty quiet around hear lately. :-)

anyone else as disappointed as I am in the black friday ad?

One of my kids wants a ps3 si I'll probably get it from Target.

I agree about the 3DS deal. That's when I picked one up plus I used the coupon for an addition $5 giftcard that came on the toy catalog. So then I used the $25 + $5 gift cards to pick up a $30 3D game for basically free. I used my RedCard for the 5% off and WI sales tax is 5%. In the end I paid $169 for the 3DS and $1.xx for the game. :D