Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Got to Target at 6:30am, 3 men were in line which I found surprising! But 2 of them were there for a Playstation deal or Xbox deal I can't remember. I finally did get the Bounty paper towels for $1.24. Been trying to score those for years! Also got some ziplock gallon storage bags, $1.49 each. It was busy, but didn't seem as bad as last year!

I got to my Target right at 7am and there were about 20 people in line! I was wondering if all those people read this thread lol! I got the paper towels, a few kleenex boxes, etc. I was real happy though when I scanned two items that rang up 50% off: 1) Solo disposable kids cups with lids and straws $1.49 (the green and red cup ones) and 2) the Huggies santa limited edition diaper boxes $9.99 and I had coupons off of that. The size 4 diapers I grabbed had 56 to a box reg $19.99. I also found colgate kids holiday toothpaste and softsoap foaming hand soap for 50% off - $1.49 each.

I got to my Target right at 7am and there were about 20 people in line! I was wondering if all those people read this thread lol! I got the paper towels, a few kleenex boxes, etc. I was real happy though when I scanned two items that rang up 50% off: 1) Solo disposable kids cups with lids and straws $1.49 (the green and red cup ones) and 2) the Huggies santa limited edition diaper boxes $9.99 and I had coupons off of that. The size 4 diapers I grabbed had 56 to a box reg $19.99. I also found colgate kids holiday toothpaste and softsoap foaming hand soap for 50% off - $1.49 each.

The reg price was 20 on the diapers and you got the for 10? If so thanks for posting any deals on diapers are great for me ; )

If you happen to find the up and up holiday lotion (candy cane or sugar cookie scent) there is a 1.00 up and up lotion coupon on the target site. They took it at the one store I went to. And the 1.49 kids toothpaste is a good deal - it's the same Colgate Watermelon flavor, packaged for the holidays. It's the ONLY one my son uses. Also rummaged through the dollar spot at another store - found some non x-masy cosmetic cases for 1/2 price and a cute little pen set as well as .50 cent calendars (wall or desk pad).

I was there at 6:45. I got paper towels, napkins, ziploc bags, ziploc containers, foil and used manufacturer coupons with them for everything.. wahooo great price with the coupons.

Got lights, red box gifts for next year, wrapping paper. etc.. Did really well. Went to another one around 10ish. Got a few things there also.

I went to 2 stores in the afternoon yesterday and got: 3 boxes of 32 Christmas cards @ $1.50 each, reg $3; 2 pkgs of tissue paper @ $.50 each, reg $1; 2 pairs of those no rip scissors @$2.50 each, reg $5; a bag of bows for $.50; some miscellaneous candy; a holiday cd for $4.98, regular $9.99; 4 Burts Bees chapstick at $1.49 each, regular $2.99; 4 boxes of Kleenex paper towels at $1.49, regular $2.99; and Wilting muffin pan for $3.49, regular $6.99.

Scored 15 pks of holiday Vanity Fair paper plates for $0.49 each. It was $1.49 but each package had a $1 manufacture coupon.

oops....those coupons were meant to be used when you buy a pack of plates AND a pack of napkins, I was only able to buy 1 set. We got a few dixie napkins, a pack of solo cups and some chinet colored ones for egg nog next year. We had drinking cups to match plates for years to come but no extra ones.

I managed to find some ziploc bags and containers, plus press and seal rolls and the BEST buy of all were some cookies. I think the brand is amway, there were lots of different styles (cashew truffle(maybe), wedding cookies, iced gingerbread men, gingerbread cookies and another pack of red and green sugar decorated ones all were 8oz trays except plain gingerbreads were 12oz bags.) all ringing up 1.49 (50% off-2.99) ALL with $1 coupons so those were .49 after coupon. I found some dog biscuit plastic containers for 2.49 good until 2013 so I bought one pending 75%-90% for the large dogs in the family. We have shirts and toys for little dogs but nothing for big ones :(

Has anyone seen the Axe Gift Box/Bag Sets on clearance yet?

My son has money burning a whole in his pocket specifically for Axe, I have coupons for them, and he wants to be a junior deal shopper like Mom, or so he said. lol

TIA

WalMart had axe gift sets 50% off. Got a couple for Easter baskets that had 5 items (gel, pomade, shower gel, etc.) for 5.00 originally 10.00. They also had some bigger sets, but didn't get a good look at what they contained. HTH

Best after Christmas shopping in a very long time. Was able to finally find the ever illusive paper towel deal. Also picked up the ziplock bags, disposable coffee cups (10 pack), chinet cups (25 pk), solo plates in large and small sizes, hefty plates, vanity fair napkins, reynolds wrap, up and up hand soap, goldfish crackers and a few hickory farms gift sets.

There was a TON left at my store today (not just the standard decor and wrapping paper). No paper goods or that kind of thing but lots of random food items and things like that. I'm hoping that 75% off will come soon!! I didn't buy a single thing but there is a lot that I will buy at 75% off.

Best after Christmas shopping in a very long time. Was able to finally find the ever illusive paper towel deal. Also picked up the ziplock bags, disposable coffee cups (10 pack), chinet cups (25 pk), solo plates in large and small sizes, hefty plates, vanity fair napkins, reynolds wrap, up and up hand soap, goldfish crackers and a few hickory farms gift sets.

wow! good job!

Which location???