Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I think they just changed their policy again recently but I am not sure of the details. What I do know about though, is that even if all four items are the same thing they count EACH item. So, if the policy says 2 no receipt returns in 6 months, for instance, you would only be able to return 2 of your items. I know this because I returned 2 identical dolls once, and then when I tried to do a 2nd return--a travel mug that leaked all over my work clothes, for gosh sakes!--, they said I already had my "quota" for the year. When I said no, I've only returned something once, they looked it up and it was the 2 dolls=2 items per year.

Last time I did a return w/o receipt, they told me you could return a total of $70 worth of items per year, and you need to show a valid ID in order to do this. BUT... if you have already reached your maximum (which you could easily do with one or two items), you can either: A) have someone else use their ID for you (such as your spouse); or B) use a second ID with a different number, such as your passport. A Target employee suggested this to me, and told me it was OK to use an expired passport. Worked for me after I instantly maxed out by returning one comforter set that was $69.99. They also told me you can do an exchange for items in the same department, so I could have exchanged the comforter for a different one of the same value (or paid the difference). YMMV, this was several months ago so it may have changed yet again.

Did anyone get a rain check for the monopoly last week? i was wondering if I used it this week and bought 2 would I still get the free card game?

I bought one Monopoly game with the rain check this morning in upstate NY and I got the free card game (meaning I got the game and the card game for about $2.56) -- I honestly didn't expect it to work, but it did. Hopefully you have the same luck at your store!

Yesterday I got the Monopoly game with a rain check, a $5.00 coupon and the free card game -- total = $2.00 + tax. (In Lincoln, NE) I wasn't sure if it would work either but it did. I don't really need the board game, but it was too good a deal to pass up. I'll probably save it for donating at Christmas time.

I picked up the Nikon camera today- thanks!!! I had a 17% off rain check from a couple of weeks ago (I was looking at a different one) and they were down to the display model- so another 10% off. I snagged it for $30.38!!! I also got an iHome. I've been watching them for a while. They hit 50% (some still at 20%? at 30%) and I won't be back for a while.

Yesterday I got the Monopoly game with a rain check, a $5.00 coupon and the free card game -- total = $2.00 + tax. (In Lincoln, NE) I wasn't sure if it would work either but it did. I don't really need the board game, but it was too good a deal to pass up. I'll probably save it for donating at Christmas time.

What deal is that? is there a coupon or does the card game just ring up for free? Can you please tell me what card game? I am sorry for all the questions, but I plan on going tomorrow and I have a raincheck. Thank you.

I bought one Monopoly game with the rain check this morning in upstate NY and I got the free card game (meaning I got the game and the card game for about $2.56) -- I honestly didn't expect it to work, but it did. Hopefully you have the same luck at your store!

Awesome thanks!

What deal is that? is there a coupon or does the card game just ring up for free? Can you please tell me what card game? I am sorry for all the questions, but I plan on going tomorrow and I have a raincheck. Thank you.

Target is offering a free card game (scrabble slam, or monopoly something) when you buy $10 in certain games. Just rings up, no coupon needed.

Just got back from doing my return without receipt and it went very smoothly. She was very nice, and I got a giftcard for $50.xx without any hassles. Just had to show my license. She said what most people on here were saying... $70 a year limit with your license.

Just got back from doing my return without receipt and it went very smoothly. She was very nice, and I got a giftcard for $50.xx without any hassles. Just had to show my license. She said what most people on here were saying... $70 a year limit with your license.

I think they just changed their policy again recently but I am not sure of the details. What I do know about though, is that even if all four items are the same thing they count EACH item. So, if the policy says 2 no receipt returns in 6 months, for instance, you would only be able to return 2 of your items. I know this because I returned 2 identical dolls once, and then when I tried to do a 2nd return--a travel mug that leaked all over my work clothes, for gosh sakes!--, they said I already had my "quota" for the year. When I said no, I've only returned something once, they looked it up and it was the 2 dolls=2 items per year.

Makes me wonder if rondadeal's guy/gal was using an old manual. A few months ago I was at a store doing several returns, and someone else was doing a no receipt return. It ended up with a big discussion because the backup GS person didn't know the policy had changed, and it had happened months before that. So it could be that is the problem. Or just something weird.

Makes me wonder if rondadeal's guy/gal was using an old manual. A few months ago I was at a store doing several returns, and someone else was doing a no receipt return. It ended up with a big discussion because the backup GS person didn't know the policy had changed, and it had happened months before that. So it could be that is the problem. Or just something weird.

The Pictureka Games were stil $9.54 at my store and I was hoping they would get marked down today...but they weren't!!! I even found the markdown team and had them scan it. She said they had already checked the toy dept. and nothing went down. I'm so annoyed...I wanted to score some FREE Pictureka's with my $5/1 coupons while the card game deal was still going on.

The Pictureka Games were stil $9.54 at my store and I was hoping they would get marked down today...but they weren't!!! I even found the markdown team and had them scan it. She said they had already checked the toy dept. and nothing went down. I'm so annoyed...I wanted to score some FREE Pictureka's with my $5/1 coupons while the card game deal was still going on.

Has anyone else had problems with the Nikon? It powered on yesterday but the b attery was dead. I turned it on this morning and off.. now it won't come on. The battery is showing charged. Since it was a display and i have no packaging, I'm not sure they will take it back. I got it at a different store.. it came in a manilla envelope.

Has anyone else had problems with the Nikon? It powered on yesterday but the b attery was dead. I turned it on this morning and off.. now it won't come on. The battery is showing charged. Since it was a display and i have no packaging, I'm not sure they will take it back. I got it at a different store.. it came in a manilla envelope.

try using 2 coupons.. one fr pictureka and one fr card card game... it turns out to be free...:)

try using 2 coupons.. one fr pictureka and one fr card card game... it turns out to be free...:)

print out the coupon policy HEREthat states they can reduce the value of the coupon if it exceeds the value of the item. When in doubt call Customer Relations (1-800-440-0680 and just press "0" at each prompt to get through faster) then have them speak to the cashier or manager. There should not be any reason they should not accept a valid coupon for a valid item.

print out the coupon policy HEREthat states they can reduce the value of the coupon if it exceeds the value of the item. When in doubt call Customer Relations (1-800-440-0680 and just press "0" at each prompt to get through faster) then have them speak to the cashier or manager. There should not be any reason they should not accept a valid coupon for a valid item.