Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I had been watching the following for months and could not believe they were on clearance today - 75% off!!!

Twin size Woolrich Patchwork Quilt Sets which are usually $81.49 each was on clearance for 75% off along with the matching sheet set!!! For around $28 total I got a quilt set and sheet set!!!

I bought a tree at 75% off yesterday. It was regularly $199.00 and I got it for $50.00. I couldn't wait for 90% off because there were only 2 left. Today I went back in and the other tree was gone, too. Does anybody know if I can get a price adjustment when they go on 90%? That would be great if I could because all they have left are the little trees and I don't want one of those.

. Does anybody know if I can get a price adjustment when they go on 90%? That would be great if I could because all they have left are the little trees and I don't want one of those.

Target does not price adjust clearance.

You would have to return the one you have to rebuy it & you risk not getting it at all. It's best if they have one left at 90% to buy it, then return with the 75% reciept. Be Happy to get one at 75% that you wanted. :)

I had been watching the following for months and could not believe they were on clearance today - 75% off!!!

Twin size Woolrich Patchwork Quilt Sets which are usually $81.49 each was on clearance for 75% off along with the matching sheet set!!! For around $28 total I got a quilt set and sheet set!!!

Awesome deal! Was it this one?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51LV--RWcAL._AA260_.jpg

Anyone know what the return policy is in California for holiday/seasonal items? The sign at customer service says "Holiday and seasonal merchandise on clearance at the time of return will be refunded at the current clearance price." When I called one of the Targets they told me that I have 90 days to return holiday merchandise to get a refund based on what I paid for it. Sometimes the customer service person doesn't always know what they are talking about though. If the stuff goes to 90% off and I have a receipt that says I paid for it at 75% off and it's within 90 days, do I get what I paid for it?

Anyone know what the return policy is in California for holiday/seasonal items? The sign at customer service says "Holiday and seasonal merchandise on clearance at the time of return will be refunded at the current clearance price." When I called one of the Targets they told me that I have 90 days to return holiday merchandise to get a refund based on what I paid for it. Sometimes the customer service person doesn't always know what they are talking about though. If the stuff goes to 90% off and I have a receipt that says I paid for it at 75% off and it's within 90 days, do I get what I paid for it?

I am in Iowa, but we had the same sign and I only got back the current clearance price. I was not pleased because I bought it at full price before the holiday. Imagine the gifts you give with a gift receipt, but they take it back and get 10% of what you paid for it now.

You'll only get the 90% price. The posted policy is the one they go with.

I am in Iowa, but we had the same sign and I only got back the current clearance price. I was not pleased because I bought it at full price before the holiday. Imagine the gifts you give with a gift receipt, but they take it back and get 10% of what you paid for it now.

That is only the case for holiday items, so unless people buy a lot of items like that, it isn't a big deal. Gift baskets are about all I can think might be a real issue, but by the time you are getting to giving those, people don't even expect a gift receipt.

I found my very first MM at target this holiday. Granted I wasn't in my home state, but my face looked like a kid on Christmas morning when I found the 9 BOXES of MM at Target for 69 cents!!! My hubby didn't quite share in my "high" for the day. :eyepoppin:cheesy::razz:

LOL. I took my 14YO stepdaughter to Target w/ me the other day and we went by the juices and there were three MMs and I snatched 'em up and she was all, "Why are you so excited?" and I pointed to the 15-packs and said, "How much are those?" and she said "$4.39" and I said, "OK, remember that number" and we went by the scanner a bit later and I scanned the 10-packs and her jaw dropped open. When I told her it wasn't a mistake, that it was Target's little Easter Egg to us all, she was stunned. She sez: "I don't even drink juice, but I've got to find somebody who does so I can tell them about this!" I told her to find a friend with little kid siblings and tell that friend's mom -- *she* would be ecstatic! (And no competition for me, 'cause she lives in a different state!!!)

Target does not price adjust clearance.

You would have to return the one you have to rebuy it & you risk not getting it at all. It's best if they have one left at 90% to buy it, then return with the 75% reciept. Be Happy to get one at 75% that you wanted. :)

Thanks for answering. You are right! I will be very happy with the deal I got. But, you can't blame a girl for trying to save a little extra. Even if Target had more of those trees, I would not go through the trouble of returning it. It is way too heavy. :cheesy:

I can't believe no one has mentioned Global Bazaar yet! They are calling it the Target Home Event this year, but the same thing. Some really cute stuff!

They were just bringing it all out this morning when I was there! I was thinking "You should put it to 75% off now so I can go nuts!" LOL Nice stuff!

I guess I will adventure out and go check. I know not to call the store - They never give me the correct info at the one here. It should be tomorrow if they follow last year schedule but I am thinking they will want all this stuff gone by monday morning so fingers crossed for today

LOVETOSHOPCA -- Yes - that is the quilt & sheet set that I picked up. It is not a cheap quilt by any means. Beautiful, thick, soft fabric. I was so excited to find it!

They had the curtains too but only 1 panel. I think I will pick it up and look for another at another Target in our area.

For the toy clearance coming up, which would be better to go to first a regular or super Target? I have both about 45 mins. from me. Also, I was wondering if anyone has seen Elmo Live marked down? Thanks...

you just want to scope out who has more toys left. It also helps to know if your stores mark down toys first thing in the morning or later in the day.