Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

found glad trash bags today with holiday box - penguin with santa hat - but they were not clearanced out :( Did grab 9 of the orange and fresh scented electrosol dishwashing tabs 32cts for 1.24 yesterday - thanks to those that posted about those. They were in the regular aisle behind the regular non holiday boxed ones.

Thanks for the tip on the $Spot 75% off. I went to mine yesterday and bought all of the batteries. They also had Scotch brand two-pack tape for .25. I bought all of those as well. They had the Mrs. Fields candy boxes for .25 and jingle bells on a string with a bow for .25. They had tons of stuff. It was marked 75% off.

I went to another store and they had a lot less left but it was very organized. They had three bins of batteries. I had to restrain myself. I bought one basketfull of batteries.

You all might want to check the tape supplies. I bought a three pack the day earlier for .74 in the Christmas clearance, but a two pack for .25 is much better.

Yippie.

I was slow here at work so I said lets go to my 3rd target of the day.

I got two king size sheet sets for $5 each.

Were these by any chance the flannel, christmassy looking ones?? At my store, they were scanning on clearance when Xmas hit 50%, but then when I went back to get some at 75%, they were scanning regular price?!:eyepoppin Thanks for any info:)

Were these by any chance the flannel, christmassy looking ones?? At my store, they were scanning on clearance when Xmas hit 50%, but then when I went back to get some at 75%, they were scanning regular price?!:eyepoppin Thanks for any info:)

I got the flannel ones for 75% off. The packaging has a red box on it with white letters that say " flannel sheet set" (no brand name on the front...like "Circo" or anything like that). They were 75% off $19.99. They had snowman ones and solid red and blue ones. They are pretty hard to find now though. Good luck!

i think that as we notice the toys drop to 50%, we shoudl list them... i know most everyone here is waiting for the 75%, but it really really helped me last year to have lists of what to watch for and be able to hit the different stores by working in teams with family members.

i think that as we notice the toys drop to 50%, we shoudl list them... i know most everyone here is waiting for the 75%, but it really really helped me last year to have lists of what to watch for and be able to hit the different stores by working in teams with family members.

They often skip 50% entirely and go straight to 75%, so that may not work out. And, if they follow the last 2 years, they should go down next week. Though I did run across some Leapster LMax NASCAR games for $3.74 today! I also managed to get some of the LPS & MLP Advent calendars for $2.62. I was feeling lucky and took them to the cashier I had the most hope for. Interestingly, it was an MLP first on the pile. It was not marked with a red tag but rang for $10.68. I said, hey, aren't those 75% off like the rest of Christmas, and she agreed and marked them all 75% off that price. Yeah!

For those in SoCal and other warm areas where they still have patio furniture, they have a pretty decent black bench & small table on clearance for 75% off. The guy in garden actually told me about them. I also saw some Aussie grills at 50% out there. I need to go back for some folding lawn chairs that were also 75% off and they had those folding black metal bistro tables and the small ones that are good end tables all 75% off.

Whoever was looking for the Christmas door mats, the ones I saw are in the Smith & Hawken stuff, and, unfortunately, they are not following the Christmas markdown. But they are pretty darned cute!! They are still only 50% off. I noticed the same of the flower kits. Hoping they go at least 75% soon as I have one of the big copper ones stashed at a store I plan to go back to when Christmas goes 90%.

For those in SoCal and other warm areas where they still have patio furniture, they have a pretty decent black bench & small table on clearance for 75% off. The guy in garden actually told me about them. I also saw some Aussie grills at 50% out there. I need to go back for some folding lawn chairs that were also 75% off and they had those folding black metal bistro tables and the small ones that are good end tables all 75% off.

Whoever was looking for the Christmas door mats, the ones I saw are in the Smith & Hawken stuff, and, unfortunately, they are not following the Christmas markdown. But they are pretty darned cute!! They are still only 50% off. I noticed the same of the flower kits. Hoping they go at least 75% soon as I have one of the big copper ones stashed at a store I plan to go back to when Christmas goes 90%.

How would you stash something that big?

Hahaha. I've found out that my local Target stores will be going 90% off on Sunday. I've been calling my local Target stores (FL) with the same question. I just tell them I spoke to a manager who told me that they would be going 90%off on Saturday and asking if that's true. Two stores wouldn't tell me, but the 3rd transferred me to a manager who told me that they would on Sunday. Ok, so I lied a little to find out, but I'm dying to get a tree at 90% off!

How would you stash something that big?

It was one of the copper bowls that is only about 4" deep but about 12 across. You just have to have something larger on the shelf. Most of the shelves are more than tall enough to accommodate it standing, you just have to hope it doesn't roll out. ;)