Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

38 people viewing this thread! Isn't anyone out there checking for 90%? In past years it has been 1/4 & 1/5. Hoping it is earlier this year.

HAHAHA I know what you mean. I know it was the 4th here last year but I am hoping earlier this year , but here I am 908am and havent ventured out yet. I must be lazy this year.

Hi Juanadeal -

Can I ask which Target you were at?? I haven't seen the Press & Seal in my clearance searches. Was there much left. I was at the Union NJ Target yesterday and it was a big mess, you really had to dig.

It was at the Watchung store. That's where I usually am. There was only one on the shelf with the regular ones. I know it wasn't there before so maybe it was from someone's stash or at the bottom of a cart or something.

I was at the Union store on Tues. afternoon and it was a mess. All I got were 2 bags of reeses jingles and a tub of popcorn.

Guest mzannetti

when i was at target this morning they had 10 shopping carts up front. i asked if these are all returns. the sales person said mostly. then she informed me that they have 40 more shopping carts in the back!!! they must be filled with holiday related items, because the 30 holiday throw blankets i saw yesterday were all gone. doubt they were all purchased, but you never know.

i want to see all of these carts in the back to find out what goodies are in them.

when i was at target this morning they had 10 shopping carts up front. i asked if these are all returns. the sales person said mostly. then she informed me that they have 40 more shopping carts in the back!!! they must be filled with holiday related items, because the 30 holiday throw blankets i saw yesterday were all gone. doubt they were all purchased, but you never know.

i want to see all of these carts in the back to find out what goodies are in them.

yeah. I have found my best bargains in those carts almost every year!!

I went back to Target yesterday and checked on the LPR and Ponyville advent calendars. They had the ponyville ones on clearance for $10.48 but the LPS ones were still regular price. I took them to the cashier and asked her (acted like I was not sure if they were part of the sale). She said they should be cause they are Christmas. She called a manager over and the manager said they are not included. I asked why not cause clearly they are a Christmas item. So she told me she would mark the the LPS one down but not the ponyville cause it was on clearance already. Unfortunatly I had only taken one of each to the front or I would have gotten more of the LPS ones. I am going to go back today and try again.

Still 75% off at my local Targets. I did find a good deal though: in an area next to the Christmas,they have aisles of "special purchases" (pre-packaged mulitple items).I found a dual pack (one big box,but with two inner bags) of Life cereal for $5.99 BUT on the box there is a $3 coupon off two boxes.For my first purchase,I had a manufacturer's q for $1/2 and the cashier scanned it in (it came up "item not purchased")-no problem.

I took that box home and cut out the coupon for $3 off 2 then went to another Target (still hoping to see 90%) and purchased the dual pack and I got to use that one so I ended up paying $1.99 for 2-22oz bags of Life. The cashier was kinda hesitant to use it at first but I told him there 2 bags in the one box and he said, "that works for me!" I told him it worked for me too lol! YMMV on that deal though it's worth a try :)

I got 3 very nice large jewelry boxes 75% off of $34.99 and those were across from the jewelry counter at one Target.

Someone on another message board posted that they got a Baby Trend Sit N Stand LX stroller for 30% off $129. Anyone else see this at their Target? My Targets are so slow to clearance stuff out. I would love to get this stroller on clearance!!

for those with baby showers or babies coming up i got the following for my soon to be here baby boy:

### 030002151 winnie the pooh holiday bobux shoes 3.49 75%

### 030002436 pooh first christmas bib 2 pack 1.24 75%

### 030022970 4 pack truck recieving blankets 4.88 30?%

### 030070750 baby book 10.48 30%

### 093040057 baby- brown loafer shoes 4.99 50%

### 093040067 baby- blue tennis shoes 3.24 75%

tons of sheets and that sort of thing on sale, but none in my color.

for those with baby showers or babies coming up i got the following for my soon to be here baby boy:

### 030002151 winnie the pooh holiday bobux shoes 3.49 75%

### 030002436 pooh first christmas bib 2 pack 1.24 75%

### 030022970 4 pack truck recieving blankets 4.88 30?%

### 030070750 baby book 10.48 30%

### 093040057 baby- brown loafer shoes 4.99 50%

### 093040067 baby- blue tennis shoes 3.24 75%

tons of sheets and that sort of thing on sale, but none in my color.

There seems to be a ton of baby items at my stores on clearance also, but they are only 30% off. I'm waiting for them to be at least 50% off. The clothes are still only 30% off too. :(

Guest mzannetti

Yippie.

I was slow here at work so I said lets go to my 3rd target of the day.

I got two king size sheet sets for $5 each.

Went to the Nashville West Target. They are frantically moving in the new product and trying to move out Christmas. Not much left, but there are some trees, lights, etc. 75%

Did find the Goldfiish boxes (on an endcap, down midway through the food). Sign said 30% off, but scanned out at 75% off! Boxes have christmas trees on it and says they have "Holiday Shapes" inside. Came out to .92 each!