Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I just did a Traget run in Marion, IL. The Christmas is 75% off. Maybe 2 aisels at the most and they were mostly xmas cards. They didn't have the electrasol or the cascade either. The Burts bee's were either gone or I couldn't find them. I found the shimmer lipgloss in the circle plastic cases but there were only 2 in a pack, they scanned 9.99. Not a good Target day.:no:

75% off at Union, NJ Target today:yup:

All moved to three rows in the back and a mess so you have to dig. Plenty of wrapping paper (bought two that don't look Christmasey at all for Bdays), gift bags. Found Ghiradelli chocolates for .74 Not too many ornaments left.

ALERT!

I went through the automotive isle and found the car care gift sets (Armour All). They were on the shelf with the other regular priced car care items. I scanned it and the entire kit (which has maybe 6-8 full sized products) was $6.00 something -- 75% off. The packaging is not holiday based and so I think I will stash mine for a Father's Day gift! (Hopefully they are STILL there for 90% off day!)

I shopped both the regular Target and a Super Target today. I did find the Electrasol at the Super Target only. Found 6 boxes there for $1.24 each. We are set for a few months. :) I found the Burts Bees wristlet (2 of them) at the regular Target store.

Keep in mind that the stores vary on what they have - one store was sold out of paper while another had tons. It's worth the few hours you spend traveling to different locations.

Today I was at the one closest to where I live, on very North Dale Mabry, although I also shop the Bruce B. Downs and SR 54/Trinity locations--just depends on my errand route.

What about you? Do you shop any of the Tampa Targets? Hey..... maybe you're the one who gets all the MMs ahead of me... :D

I go to the University Target & the Wesley Chapel Target when I go visit my mom. The University one isn't in the best of areas but I've found awesome deals there--it's the only one I've ever gotten 75% paper towels & plastic bins (and yes, a few MM).

For you stamper/craft people, last year I got a kit from the craft area that was clearly a Christmas item since the biggest stamp said "Merry Christmas" and it came with several containers of paints too but it kept ringing up full price (19.99). finally, after the rest of xmas went 90%, I took it up with a couple of other random items to a young, male cashier and when it rang up full price, I said "shouldn't that be 90% too?" and he rang it up 1.99 without hesitating. when I found another one at another store, this time the clerk called a mgr but i still got it for 1.99 so take a look in the crafting aisle for this years edition.

### 096-02-1101 SM ELECTRA Black suede Sigerson Morrison Ankle Boots $9.98

### 055-03-2109 Hershey's Caramel Kisses 0.69

### 055-03-2630 Andes Mints Bag 0.74

### 055-03-3305 Queen Anne Cherry Cordial Cherry Chocolates 0.37

### 261-00-0786 Balconi Tiramisu Cake $4.24 (Very heavy on the expresso!)

### 070-06-1538 Red Holiday Cookie Scoop 0.74

Happy New Year to everyone and thanks for making this another great GottaDeal & Perimeter Perusing year! Looking forward to more 2009 deals :D ...starting with hopefully 90% clearance soon :D

Anyone in the Hampton Roads Area...

I was in the S. Independence Target today and overhead one of the managers telling one of the workers that there were 4 pallets of Christmas stock to be put out. He said it was "lots of Christmas wreaths and Christmas plastics" whatever that means! It seemed like they were going to put it out tonight. The rest of the stock was pretty much picked over with lots of cards, tree ornaments and candy canes left.

I went today and got two 3 ft pre-lit trees in baskets for $6.25 each, garland with lights (25ft) for $6.XX, lots of gift bags, Lindt truffles for $1.99, and several different ornaments.

Thanks for the post about the cookie dough. Ours wasn't marked, but I scanned it and got 12 packs for 64 cents a pack. I put all of them in the freezer to use later. We love chocolate chip cookies! I kicked myself all day because I didn't take the time to print out the coupon before I went, but I really didn't expect them to have any! No luck on the dishwasher detergent though.

I scored a coup with Starbucks chocolates today-everything was 75% off and there were some Egg Nog Truffle bags for .99 and some kind soul left 2 $1 off coupons right on the shelf so I got those for free.I have no clue who will eat them but I can't pass up "free".I got the things I really wanted today and will wait on the 90% off for everything else.

The busier Target near the mall had barely anything left but another store nearby had TONS of stuff! Also wanted to mention that The Dollar Spot was 50% off (black spots): I picked up some cute Hello Kitty things for DD4 and other things :).

Also, don't forget to look in the toy dept for the Littlest Pet Shop Advent Calenders $3.25

I want this so badly, but the three Targets that I have been in have not marked them down at all. I guess I will keep checking.

I did score a LPS toy for $1 and change which was unexpected.

The Anaheim Hills Store (Southern California) is 75% off. They had a lot of Christmas. I don't need any Christmas stuff since I bought Target out last year. But I did buy 2 packs of tags and 2 rolls of wrapping paper. Their Dollar well stuff was 50% off. And they were brining in new stuff (not 50% off). Lots of Football stuff. Which works for me since my 6 year old wants a football party. So I got the football and Upright Picks I figured for cupcakes or something at the party.

They didn't have any of the Cascade or the Electrosol.

They had the Dect phones but they were $59.98.

I was there mostly to help my sister dig for Hannah Montana stuff for my nieces party in January. She scored and got lots of the lip glosses for $1.24 a 5 pack. And some little Hannah Montana tins with handles that had candy inside but she is going to take out the candy and weigh them down and use them as balloon weights and those were .49 cents each.

Guest mzannetti

75% holiday items and 75% dollar spot (black dot).

i think it will go 90% right away in the morning. maybe friday, at least by saturday.

Guest mzannetti

we were excited we score two more bed sheet sets for $5. One was a twin bed and the other king bed.

Plus we bought about $20 worth of stuff at the dollar spot. We picked out thing that we will use for birthday grab bags.

2 cars for $0.25, jump rope $0.25, yo yo $0.25, books $0.25, socks $0.25

I can't wait until Holiday items are 90%.

At one store today I saw 5 blue tooth head sets. When 90% off those are going to be $2!!!

The Target store in Oxford Alabama is stripped bare, only things like wrapping paper, cards and a few trees. Didn't even have any merchandise in the spot section. The few things I did buy were 75% off. I did get a set of queen size flannel sheets for $4.99 and the only reason I got those is because one of the employees said she put them in her own basket in the back but didn't realize they were queen. She needed full size. I was hoping to get some 90% off things but that's not going to happen.