Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

i am going through withdrawl. i have not been on all day.

wife gave birth to our second child at 10am EST this morning. glad we did not miss out on the 90% deal.

i will run by target tomorrow morning to see if it it 90% off.

Congrats!!! Glad he/she was able to come before the 90% :)

I was told by a manager at my Target that there will be no Global Bazzar this year.That stinks.i love their 75% off sale.

As several others have posted (one actually saw the items being put out) that is being called something different but the same concept of Global Bazaar

I was told by a manager at my Target that there will be no Global Bazzar this year.That stinks.i love their 75% off sale.

It is simply not called Global Bazaar this year. It is called Target Home Design Event. It is in every way the exact same thing as what they previously called Global Bazaar, and they are already starting to set it up in most stores. In fact, I was talking to one of the employees I know pretty well, and asked about the name, and she said "I keep asking where is the Global Bazaar sign" because it is the same thing.

wife gave birth to our second child at 10am EST this morning. glad we did not miss out on the 90% deal.

Well.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:gdclap:

I know how you feel. I went into labor on Black Friday morning 1998. :) In that case I didn't make the sales... Going to a 90% off sale will be good for you. :)

______

If the stores are 90% tomorrow, I will be ready to spend the morning hitting 5-6 area ones in our area. I am so excited!!! (No, really, my husband is about to commit me! LOL!) :cheesy:

Anyone who is still looking for the LPS advent calendars, my mom found them today at Walmart. I had never seen them there before, but she found them and they were 75% off there. She picked up three more for me and they were $3.74 each.

Kind of a fluke, but I found this book in a cart of "put backs"... I didn't think books went clearance, but I scanned it and it was only $4.48-- regular $17.99. We have this book for our daughters and it is so darling. It is beautifully done and explains everything about Santa, the North Pole, the Elves, the reindeer.... everything related to the myth of Santa. It talks about how the sleigh flies, where the elves live. Anyway, that is an awesome price for this book. We got ours at Costco last year and snuck it into the mailbox to make it look like Santa sent it. The girls love it. It's a keepsake. I'd love to find one for each of them to give to their kids someday. It comes with little envelopes inside with special messages and notes to open. I thought it was worth the $15 I paid for it at Costco, but for $5!! WOW. Like I said, I don't know if it was just a fluke at this particular store, but I am for sure keeping my eyes open just in case.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5109367W64L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Thank you for posting this I found it in the electronics!!:)

i am going through withdrawl. i have not been on all day.

i will run by target tomorrow morning to see if it it 90% off.

Congrats to you and your family! What a wonderful way to start the New Year! Wish your family health and happiness.

I was at the Clifton, NJ Target and it is wiped out with 1 small measly aisle left of X-mas discarded merchandise. Still at 75%. IMO, totally not even worth the gas to go there. Tried to find some goldfish clearance, no luck. Anyone can give a picture or a detailed description of what it looks like? TIA!

Also, as far as returning holiday clearance items and getting the price paid on the receipt, I have had no problems in NYC and NJ. Sometimes I will even get a nice associate who will just return all the clearance items and then ring them back up again for purchase, instead of entering into the system as a "price adjustment." Of course that is a YMMV experience.

The goldfish crackers are in a regular sized box that stands upright. It looks holiday-like, with red and green on the packaging. I think the goldfish has a Santa hat on. It says the crackers are holiday designs and shows a tree and a stocking shape cracker. You'll know it when you see it. Look on end-caps in the food area (where they were at 75% off in my store in great quantity) or in the regular cracker aisle. There are also Snowflake Ritz crackers to look for, if you like those...have fun!

Anyone who is still looking for the LPS advent calendars, my mom found them today at Walmart. I had never seen them there before, but she found them and they were 75% off there. She picked up three more for me and they were $3.74 each.

Oh, they had them everywhere. They, and the MLP ones, were in toys. At our store they are still ringing up full price.