Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I have a Summer baby video monitor as does my sister. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, I think it is a different model because mine was $170, but worth looking into!

The one that's on clearance is the "TV monitor" with camera. It's not the one with the handheld, which is probably the one you have -- that one is more expensive. Either way, I think it's a good deal!

Also, on clearance:

### Circo Train Table - 30% off

75% in Tustin, CA lots of the potted trees, some larger trees, fiber optic snowmen, garland and wreaths. Plenty of Chocolate--Hershey Bliss are .82 per bag, Junior Mints (large box) .24, Ziploc Containers .99 for 4 large (I think they recently put those out), wrap, boxes, etc. Lots of red box gifts scattered throughout the area and the store.

I bought 49 feet of garland for next year, was happy to find some without lights (2 20 foot boxes and one 9 foot in a cardboard wrap). Bought chocolate, Jr Mints, a couple more Cranium games ($2.24 each), Ziploc containers (love the green for my Girl Scouts), and some misc. "stuff". Women's pj's are marked down, price varies, but I found a nightgown for $1.48.

What Cranium games were these???

Strongsville Ohio store had 75% off of snow pants and some winter coats. The snow pants were in boys sizes 4-20 for $4.24. Coats I saw at 75% off were 2T-5T. Not all the coats were 75% off, but they had a pretty good selection.

Christmas still 50% off here and hardly anyting left. No trees, wreaths or outdoor decorations. They still had a ton of those ornaments in a box.

Here's the skinny on the KC stores that I visited:

Stanly, Oak Park, Mission and OP Super were all 75% off. Mission had the most left. Actually it doesn't look like Target sold any holiday stuff at all at any of the stores. ..Soooooo much left. I'm missing so many of the holiday toys that used to get marked in with the holiday stuff (think Barbie!) All of those toys were in the toy aisle clearly marked with red stickers and some even next to Halloween Barbies, which were still only 30% off! Pah-leeze!!! Geesh Target. They had so many of those Barbies in a Christmas stocking. They will probably still be selling them at Easter.

Anyway, I thought I would mention that I found some goodies in "regular aisles".. 4 pack small bottles of Coke. I don't care for regular coke so I passed on those, but there were 4 of them for 84 cents each in the soda aisle... not a bad deal. At Super Target, there were lots of Nestle cookie dough packs for 62 cents located in the refrigerated case. They worked nicely with all my Nestle cookie dough coupons, so I got 10 packs for a total of 20 cents for all of them.

Other than that, I didn't find as much Christmas stuff hidden in plain sight so to speak. Stores around me must be getting better about finding it and putting it where it belongs before it gets marked down too cheap!

###M&Ms, Kisses, Hershey bells, York mints .69 ea was 2.79

###Ritz crackers .72 was 2.89

###Hershey Pot of Gold 1.49 was 5.99

###Oreo cookies w/red filling .69 was 2.79

###red box snow globes w/message recorder 5.00 was 20.00

###red box hand held massagers 2.50 was 10.00

###red box 6 pc flashlight set 2.50 was 10.00

###red box thermal canister w/2 coffee mugs 2.50 was 10.00

###red box digital photo ornament (stocking and Christmas tree) 7.50 was 30.00

###086001228 Playdoh 20pc pack 1.24 was 4.99 (found these in the regular Playdoh isle; they will be in a bag decorated with holiday images)

###087071770 Disney's Cars 2 pack 1.74 was 6.99

###087101519 Monopoly Express 2.49 was 9.99 (found in the toy department with the games)

###087101558 Clue Express 2.49 ws 9.99 (found in the toy department with the games)

###holiday hand towels .74 was 2.99

###holiday rug 3.74 was 14.99

###holiday door mat 2.49 was 9.99

###holiday scrubber .32 was 1.29

###holiday throws 2.49 was 9.99

Thanks justlisa27 for the electrasol 32 count gel tabs post!! Found 3 boxes mixed in with the regular stock!

Weird. The DPCI is 086061266 if you want to check your store. You can also have Guest Services check the other stores for inventory to try tracking some down.

Thank you, I will write it down and check if the store has any according to the scanner. LOL we don't have any more stores near here, we are in Montana and I think there are 3 or 4 in the whole state. Our towns are pretty spaced apart, nearest larger one is about an hour away from us.

Oh, yes, had to go back today for Toilet paper, wink wink and they put out a few more items that weren't mixed in there yesterday. I got some more outdoor extension cords and red box stocking stuffers-manicure kits, LED stuff and found one emergency car kit. Thank you for the hint on the dishwasher electrasol items, found 5 boxes for $1.24. I wish there was holiday door mats this year, maybe they will appear in the 90% off pile LOL.

Edited by Stowasser

Don't forget your coupons!!! Pillsbury, electrasol, candy etc. Lots of free or near free things to be had! :yup:

I hope there are still some things left at 90%. I was supprised they weren't bringing out more items like last year. FYI tried the Harry & David soup. It's terrable! I'm going to call them. We through it out. DH said it tasted like sticks & twigs.:mad:

The San Dimas store and East Pasadena Store. A couple years ago I called and they said it was going 75% the next day and when I went it was still 50%. So I never trust what they say 100%. But I think the odds are they will go to 75% tomorrow.

thanks so much.. just don't want to drag my three kids to the store when there's no sale... i'll try to go tomorrow morning then, hopefully there are still stuff left..

Victoria TX was still at 50%. I heard one employee asking another when were they going to 75% off but the other guy didn't know and told him to contact so&so. So not sure when they are. I drove 35miles to find this out. LOLOLOL Oh well...nothing I saw that really wanted even at 75% off anyhow.

Here's the skinny on the KC stores that I visited:

Anyway, I thought I would mention that I found some goodies in "regular aisles".. 4 pack small bottles of Coke. I don't care for regular coke so I passed on those, but there were 4 of them for 84 cents each in the soda aisle... not a bad deal. At Super Target, there were lots of Nestle cookie dough packs for 62 cents located in the refrigerated case. They worked nicely with all my Nestle cookie dough coupons, so I got 10 packs for a total of 20 cents for all of them.

Other than that, I didn't find as much Christmas stuff hidden in plain sight so to speak. Stores around me must be getting better about finding it and putting it where it belongs before it gets marked down too cheap!

THat reminds me that I got Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust & cheese ball as Christmas clearance, too! Oh, and be sure to check the dish soap aisle. Found more dishwasher detergent today!

ours went 75% off today. Talk about a bunch of crazy people!! They were filling up carts and snagging tons of stuff. There were still probably 12 full aisles. I will wait for the majority of stuff until it hits 90% as I don't really need anything. I did get the Advent Calendar I've been wanting. I also grabbed a bunch of chocolate chips that were .61 and I had .50 coupons. I also got a huge Santa suit for 12.50.

Thank you, I will write it down and check if the store has any according to the scanner. LOL we don't have any more stores near here, we are in Montana and I think there are 3 or 4 in the whole state. Our towns are pretty spaced apart, nearest larger one is about an hour away from us.

Oh, yes, had to go back today for Toilet paper, wink wink and they put out a few more items that weren't mixed in there yesterday. I got some more outdoor extension cords and red box stocking stuffers-manicure kits, LED stuff and found one emergency car kit. Thank you for the hint on the dishwasher electrasol items, found 5 boxes for $1.24. I wish there was holiday door mats this year, maybe they will appear in the 90% off pile LOL.

There were holiday door mats! Check the regular door mats. I saw some duck ones like the Smith & Hawken ducks and a handful of others.

I went to the Easton Mass one today..tons of stuff, trees, lights, stockings, candy etc etc

all 75% off .we got the chocolate covered mint oreos for .69 a box. which is good I hate

oreos and mint so none for me :rolleyes:

Another customer told me that her friend that works there said everything was going 90% off

tomorrow. I have to work 8-8 and we are getting another major snow storm..maybe New Years Day I will go again.

The PJ sets were all still full price..lots of purses on clearance as well as Guitar Hero sets etc, crest toothpaste on clearance for $1.44 (bonus pack). Everyting with a black dot was 50% off in the Dollar Spot too

I found quite a few Christmas Barbie dolls in the toy isles & they were full price ($12.99) which was higher priced than the regular barbie dolls.

Thanks to whoever gave the tip about the holiday flavors of coffee I found one in the coffee isle, I forgot to check the pop isle though.

Only 50% off in this part of Oh too

The Niles store, had DH buy one set of lights I really wanted, probably won't go back for anymore since I'm going to friends for New Years.

I can't believe that Niles would only be 50%!:eek: Most others went 75% today & some by Cleveland went 75% yesterday!

Did DH try scanning anything? Maybe the signs just were not up. I didn't find too much there on Sat. Good luck. Hopefully they have more stock in the back room and if they follow a day late you'll know in advance when it will be 90%.:yup:

CRANIUM GAMES INFO:

Sorry, just saw your message--these are the plastic box Cranium games--there are four of them. Letter Line Up, Scuptordars, Cloode and one more whose name I can't recall. Boxes are plastic--red, yellow, green and purple. Regular price was $9.99, now $2.24. Check near the 20 minute Sorry, Monopoly, Clue games that's where I found them.

Good Luck!

I can't believe that Niles would only be 50%!:eek: Most others went 75% today & some by Cleveland went 75% yesterday!

Did DH try scanning anything? Maybe the signs just were not up. I didn't find too much there on Sat. Good luck. Hopefully they have more stock in the back room and if they follow a day late you'll know in advance when it will be 90%.:yup:

Maybe its like our store in Norman Ok. The 3 in the city (15-20miles away)went 75% today but our store didnt. I even asked an associate and she said she was just as surprised when they walked in today and it was still 50%. She was told it would be tomorrow. !!!

I also found a Cars Race and Case Track today. I scanned it and it came up 0.00. So I asked someone if they could tell me what the price was.........the guy got a funny look on his face and said 3.32. So I took it up to the register and it beeped when she scanned it, and the lady said "Do you know how much this was" and I told her the man had told me 3.32. She said that was an odd price, but gave it to me anyhow.

Here's what it looks like if you're interested:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000K7NQOK?smid=AJF0HB30PBJAV&tag=yahoo-toys01e-20&linkCode=asn

DCPI: 087071520