Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Can't wait to go back for 75% off. I spent enough at 50% off. This is my very first post on this site, however I read it daily. I read about people finding MM at Target and how they do a little dance in the isle. You all taught me well....I found 5 MM and I got so excited my heart started racing! Even I did a little dance!! :cheesy:

75% off here in STL metro :) Was VERY happy....so much stuff to pick through!!! Here are a few things that were NOT in w/ the Christmas stuff but were still marked 75% off.....

###075-01-2579 - Holiday PJ sets (for boys) - $3.74

###055-03-1970 - Hershey Kisses - $0.69 each

(used MFR Q, got 3 bags for $0.57!! I figure that I can use the Red and Silver kisses for Valentine's day!!)

###037-05-0520 - Holiday Bath Pouf - $0.24

###062-26-0245 - Flannel Sheet Set - $4.99

###253-07-0014 - Holiday Kleenex - $0.74 (Use MFR Q)

###087-00-0770 - Coca-Cola Playing cards in Collectible Tin - $0.75

(These were in the aisle w/ the coke products....plus they had $1 peelies on them for $1 off any coke product...so $0.59 for a 2Liter when you buy the cards)

###Chair pads - $3.24

(most were silk fabric and in the reg. aisle but considered Christmas)

###Armor All car gift care pack- $5

(some lady bought all 25 of them here.....must have lots of cars!)

Of course, I also stocked up on all the stocking stuffer items for Easter and next year....MLP, Cars, Rubik, Hello Kitty, Matchbox, Diego Bubbles, Sorry Express, etc.

Temple, Texas Target 75% off today. I got lots of candy, two of the car care gift sets, two of the $10 portable FM wireless transmitters, two of the 4 in 1 FM transmitters. The 4 in 1 were a surprise as they were marked $20 but came up on the scanner as $2.50!!! I tried one of the cheaper FM transmitters in the house with my iPhone. It worked great!

75% off in Lithonia, GA

I scored lots of xmas socks and the pepperidge farms goldfish (holiday theme) were .92 a box!

They were also marking down stuff in the kids clothing area and I found girls disney pajamas 75% off:

###075-08-4928 Girls Disney Princess Pajamas - 2 Cotton Sleepwear Sets

So I take it Toys don't go on the same schedule?? But they do go to 75%, 90% eventually right? I was looking at this thread from last year and it appears there were no Toys - 75% discussion until 1/30.. that seems kind of late?? Or is that right?

I checked again and it was Jan. 10th that I posted that toys were 75% off at my store. You can look at my past post and find the thread. Who knows what it will be this year.

So I take it Toys don't go on the same schedule?? But they do go to 75%, 90% eventually right? I was looking at this thread from last year and it appears there were no Toys - 75% discussion until 1/30.. that seems kind of late?? Or is that right?

I haven't checked the dates for toys yet but they will go to 75% later in January but won't go to 90% off. Only holiday stuff goes 90% off except the toys that are Christmas; stocking stuffers in the Christmas section and typically the toys that have "holiday" packaging. These toys will go with the Christmas markdown, not the toy mark down. Confusing??? LOL

Toys do not go to 90%. Only holiday stuff. Toys should go to 75% the 8th or the 15th of January if they follow previous year's schedules. It is a bit of a guess but last year it was the 10th, so I am hoping for the 8th.

Got 2 of the light trees 75% off this morning. Yeah! I also got a bunch of the Holiday Kelly dolls, some cars and the little boxes of Legos & K'Nex toys.

75% today in virginia lots of stuff to shop:) did the kelly dolls ring at 75% our were at full price:( TIA

I was in Target today in Fort Wayne, IN -the target off of Maplecrest and Stellhorn. I asked when they were going to 75% off but the lady said they don't tell them that but when no one was around she said "I'd check back tomorrow" and winked at me! So I take that as Christmas stuff is going to 75% off tomorrow!!!!

I'm heading back to Indianapolis, IN tomorrow morning and cannot go. If someone is in the area, please let me know if it did!

I was at the Target on Stellhorn today. I got there about 11 am. Plenty of stuff left in the back corner of the store. Most of the trees that were left had clear bulbs, but I did manage to find a 6' one with colored bulbs for my girls for next year. I also found some 75% off in the clothing (3pk jrs panties for $1.99). There was two more aisles toward the middle of the store, mixed in with the regular home decor. Also, something really cool.. Bluetooth headsets. I found 2 of them there. Red box and was mixed in with the regular Christmas clearance. $5 each on clearance.

My mom went to the Glenbrook Mall Target, said there was TONS of stuff.

Later today, I have to run to the Southwest side of town, so I am going to stop at that Target also. If I find anything real exciting, I will post.;)

I was coming on here to say the same thing about Newport News. Hoping it will go down tomorrow, I'm looking at a tree for my sister but it will be my 3rd stop so I doubt it will be there in the morning.

did you get a chance to see if christmas went down to 75% today? I'm going tomm. afternoon. I'll check to see if they have many trees left. I'll post if 75% happens GOOD LUCK!:cheesy:

75% in Tustin, CA lots of the potted trees, some larger trees, fiber optic snowmen, garland and wreaths. Plenty of Chocolate--Hershey Bliss are .82 per bag, Junior Mints (large box) .24, Ziploc Containers .99 for 4 large (I think they recently put those out), wrap, boxes, etc. Lots of red box gifts scattered throughout the area and the store.

I bought 49 feet of garland for next year, was happy to find some without lights (2 20 foot boxes and one 9 foot in a cardboard wrap). Bought chocolate, Jr Mints, a couple more Cranium games ($2.24 each), Ziploc containers (love the green for my Girl Scouts), and some misc. "stuff". Women's pj's are marked down, price varies, but I found a nightgown for $1.48.

Northeast (Stellhorn/Maplecrest) and Glenbrook stores in Fort Wayne Indiana are 75% off. It's kinda messy and certainly busy, but still lots of stock left.

I'm not sure about the new store Southeast though, they didn't have much stock yesterday so I didn't bother going out to that store today.

75% today finally in Cedar Rapids, IA...atleast the NE side. I heard some talking to her friend on the phone and said it's 75% on this side, so I'm assuming it's not on the SW side. I'm not looking for much, so not going to travel that way to find out. Lots of stuff left, but going fast!

75% today in virginia lots of stuff to shop:) did the kelly dolls ring at 75% our were at full price:( TIA

Also, weird. No, they were $1.24 here. I couldn't believe I actually found any, let alone 2 whole sets! Kayla always sells out, and I found 2! They were in a go-backs cart that I almost skipped!

75% off at my Colo Spgs store today too- There were like 8-10 aisles of stuff, so much left, but there were a lot of people there going crazy so I made sure I got the stuff I wanted most now, might get some more if it goes to 90%

got my cards for next year and one strand of pretty pinecone garland, along with lots of other stuff- oh yeah- the little stocking stuffer type things were included so got bath stuff and things like that too =)

Aisles and aisles of stuff @ 75% in my Tampa store today--with aisles and aisles of people, too. So much to pick through and choose from! I got everything from dog stockings stuffed with toys to candy to gift tags to power strips to wrapping paper to photo frame ornaments and more! I also got some red box items (pedometer, tie rack) and the last 2 care care kits. Made my day!

Although I'm not in the market with two teenage sons, I saw a lot of High School Musical and Camp Rock-themed stuff also 75% off (pens, makeup sets, candy) in the Xmas aisles.

There was lots of other clearance throughout the store, as well, including 50% off selected coolers, wine glasses, knife sets, camping gear, baseball items and golf stuff (got a box of 200 Callaway tees for $5.98!). Seemed like every aisle had at least 1 or 2 clearance tags enticing me to turn down and check it out.

If other stores are anything like mine was today, it all will be gone in no time. If you're planning to go, go now! It was a great day at Target! :D