*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

I am so bad, I have just not started, But it will all go out on time, I did recieve the most cutest snowman ornament in the mail Thank you to whom ever sent it, It's a little big for the tree but fits in well in the kitchen or I may move it to the Bathroom as I just redid that in snowman too LOLOLOLOL

I got my first card from mom232003!!!! Thank you so much! The whole house was super excited about it.

I got home yesterday afternoon to find that my DD3 tore open the Christmas orniment that I was planing to mail out. LOL I am buying another one in a little while. She said that she LOVED it! LOL. So now it is on my tree.

I got my first card from mom232003!!!! Thank you so much! The whole house was super excited about it.

I got home yesterday afternoon to find that my DD3 tore open the Christmas orniment that I was planing to mail out. LOL I am buying another one in a little while. She said that she LOVED it! LOL. So now it is on my tree.

omg thats so funny:D

i've gotten two cards already, it's great

omg thats so funny:D

i've gotten two cards already, it's great

We laughed out butts off!!!!

But between the orminments and opening other people wrapped gifts that are under my tree. And not wanting to tell me what she wants from Santa!!!!

I don't know what to do with her!!!!

I got mine today from chris and momto32003 - mailed half of my cards- will mail the rest tomorrow with my ornament (maybe my ss gift if I remember to but another box.) This is so getting me in the spirit!!! does anyone have any cool ideas on how to display all the cards??? I haven't sent many the last few yeas- my mantle always has the nativity so that's out!!!

I got mine today from chris and momto32003 - mailed half of my cards- will mail the rest tomorrow with my ornament (maybe my ss gift if I remember to but another box.) This is so getting me in the spirit!!! does anyone have any cool ideas on how to display all the cards??? I haven't sent many the last few yeas- my mantle always has the nativity so that's out!!!

This may sound crazy but we hang our cards on our front door-when the door is open we see them from the inside and when it's closed it makes a very pretty decoration to go with our outside stuff/decorations, once mine gets fuller I will take a pic and post it

This is so getting me in the spirit!!! does anyone have any cool ideas on how to display all the cards???

When I was small my Mother had a really large piece of red plastic that she had put ribbion around the edges, a bow at the top and the bottom and all the cards got taped to that...I am thinking of doing it myself so it is that or the front door.

does anyone have any cool ideas on how to display all the cards??? I haven't sent many the last few yeas- my mantle always has the nativity so that's out!!!

I hung some garland on the ledge in front of my front door and I'm hanging my cards from that. I can't wait until that get's filled up.