*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

all my cards are in the mail and my SS & Ornament gifts will be sent by Dec 3rd. I will not contact my exchange partners as thats part of the surprise, trying to figure who sent you what and I ask PLEASE if you got my name let me try and figure it out(and IF I dont then Eve will let us all know who had who)-I know it is sooooo exciting and fun shopping for other's that sometimes we want to tell the person IT WAS ME! I took great care in concealing my identity from my exchage partners ;) . What I will do is post pics of my ornament and SS gifts-thats always fun to see what others got/get.

I just really like the surprise element of this whole exchange and if others want to know who sent them their items then please know I am NOT speaking for the group-just myself.

Got my Secret Santa gift today. I`m assuming we are supposed to open them now since someone else mentioned what they got. ;) I got a Holiday bowl from Longaberger(sp?), and an air freshener and refill set from BBW. Thanks so much for my gifts. I really like them. :D Ok. So I was researching and trying to figure out who my Secret Santa is. I came up with 3 people in Ohio as it was from my own state it came from. Well when I was just looking through the posts and seen one of the 3 mailed it on the date that is on the package. ;) So Guilliam are you my Secret Santa? :D If so, Thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you and your family and everyone else on GottaDeal.com.

P.S. I`m trying to finish up my Secret Santa and it should be in the mail tomorrow, Saturday at the latest.

Guest JustMeDiana

I am so jealous on the card exchange. ;) Everyone getting cards in the mail. I will have to join that one next year.

I did join the ornament exchange. I have a question; was the exchange done by individual states (Texas buddy to Texas buddy) or was it all mixed up (Texas buddy to New York buddy)?

Or the person you sent to you are they the one that is sending to you?

Has any one received their ornament yet????

I am so jealous on the card exchange. ;) Everyone getting cards in the mail. I will have to join that one next year.

I did join the ornament exchange. I have a question; was the exchange done by individual states (Texas buddy to Texas buddy) or was it all mixed up (Texas buddy to New York buddy)?

Or the person you sent to you are they the one that is sending to you?

Has any one received their ornament yet????

I didn`t do the ornament exchange but I did do the Secret Santa. I live in Ohio and my Secret Santa that got my name was from Ohio. But the person I have for my Secret Santa I`m doing is in another state. So at least on that it is not within the same state. Hope this helps.

I received my Ornament today, took me a second to figure out why I had a pkg from Disney. I went through my online orders before I opened it. It was a great Nightmare before Christmas ornament. I love Nightmare before Christmas. It is my favorite animated movie of all times. So to whoever sent my ornament THANK YOU so much, it even fit with the silver theme I have on the tree.

My cards and ornament and SS will go out tomorrow or Saturday depending on DH's schedule tomorrow.

OMG you guys have made me start bawling. My oldest was like what is wrong with you mom ... what happened that made you cry. Thanks so much. I got cards sadmom5, gagnon, Jamie, pasta salad, crybev, Chris, & momto32003. You have no idea how much it meant to me to get a card from you guys even though I had to get off the list. Thank you so so much. :)

glad you liked your card ms__mckenna- the holidays are to let people know that you are thinking about them- mailed out my ornament hope to send my ss tomorrow-got cards from pasts salad(dd loved it)Tori(too cute)andI got an empty envelope from Colleen:( does this means I was bad this year??lol thanx all