*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

I got my SS today!! :D It is sooo pretty. A wreath with lights for my house!! Yay!!!!:eyepoppin I didn't have one... And a bag of GOOD chocolates... There goes my diet but OH WELL... Thank you to my secret santa I love them both. The card included was so cute.

I have my ornament and it will go out tommorrow. I still have a few things to get for my SS and hope to get it out before Sat.

Again, a great big thank you and hug to my SS... I wonder who it is??:confused:

Guest JustMeDiana

I am getting concerned I sent out my ornament almost a week ago and my exchange person hasn't received it yet or hasn't posted that she got it.....So anyone get one that you haven't posted??

Same here. I know she received it last Friday, I hope she like it.

I have been checking my mail and nothing yet. The suspense is killing me.

Oh I hope I don't get banished from the exchange forever, lol. My mom has been here and life has been crazy. She left early Saturday morning and then I had two days to complete a case study for class that I had almost two weeks to complete! Anyway, my cards (which were written and even had stamps 10 days ago!) finally went out in the mail today. I couldn't get to the post office today before it closed but everything is packed and ready and I'll send it as soon as I get the kids on the bus in the morning. I'm not sure how I'll get in the post office with two babies and packages. Maybe I'll send my ds6 in before school with the packages and a note with instructions about how to mail them like I did when I mailed camp care packages, lol. The post office lady must think I'm a nutjob sending a little boy in with packages. :cheesy:

Today my Secret Santa box came and I found it when I came home from getting the boys from the bus. It came from PA. I didn't get to open it yet and now it's right next to the baby's bassinet and I don't want to wake her up. I want to open it but I feel badly to open it before I mail out mine, so I'll open it tomorrow. Thank you to my Secret Santa! I'll post tomorrow after I open it. :)

I just did a little extra whining to hubby and he said he'll try to get to the post office during work tomorrow. ;)

Wow more cards today! Thank you guys!!!! I got cards from Sunni, Peachiekeen, Sherril, Shortness, Eve, and Kandy!

I also got a not so SS gift from Brenda aka Porgichop. I sent you a pm but wow did she make my day guys! Thank you so much for thinking of me and going out of your way ... VERY VERY special of all of you to be so nice. I got several kinds of candies and a pooh mug that I cannot wait to try in the morning! Some hot cocoa, and a beautiful Christmas box. Thank you so so so so much!

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w134/thecamerons/December07030.jpg

I have received TONS of cards. Thanks so much they are all very beautiful. I shipped out everything yesterday. My SS and ornament went priority so hopefully I will see a post from my people soon :)

I received my ornament this weekend and it was beautiful. It is a very cute snowman snowshovel ornament and I love it. Am I supposed to say who it was from? Well I will keep quiet right now but you know who you are so I just want to say THANKS!!!

Just a question... when is it ok to tell your giftees that what they got is from you? A couple weeks, days, never? I dont know. Is it individual? Just wondering when or if I should say something when they get it.

wait till Christmas if you can;)

Oh I am going to scream... I ordered a really nice gift for my SS and its still

not shipped yet. :( I'm going to send out a card to my SS and basically say its on

its way, I guess I know NOT to do this again. (order from this company)

I just wanted to let my SS know .. I didnt forget about you. I really thought I was

doing a cool thing ordering this, but it kinda backfired on me. :(

Oh I am going to scream... I ordered a really nice gift for my SS and its still

not shipped yet. :( I'm going to send out a card to my SS and basically say its on

its way, I guess I know NOT to do this again. (order from this company)

I just wanted to let my SS know .. I didnt forget about you. I really thought I was

doing a cool thing ordering this, but it kinda backfired on me. :(

yes i know some places take time just for the hell of it, disney first comes to mind, really annoying..... pm me and ill get ahold of your person, if you still want it a secret :)

Did you get the help that you need?

i feel so great i got something like 11 offers for help, thanks everyone :)

so im in contact with someone already......

Cards are going out today. I hope no one minds that I added "and Family" to the addressee. My kids are getting ticked that none of these cards are coming to the family - just to me. Poor babies! Don't want anyone else's kids to feel left out!

Awww, well tell them I said Merry Christmas!

I can't wait to get in on this next year! You guys look like your having so much fun! I love reading this thread and hearing about all the cards you all are getting. I didn't have enough posts to PM Eve this year but I'll be ready next year! We sent out 60 cards to family and friends and have yet to receive one in return! I know it's early but I am soooo excited to put at least one card in our card holder. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday;)

I can't wait to get in on this next year! You guys look like your having so much fun! I love reading this thread and hearing about all the cards you all are getting. I didn't have enough posts to PM Eve this year but I'll be ready next year! We sent out 60 cards to family and friends and have yet to receive one in return! I know it's early but I am soooo excited to put at least one card in our card holder. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday;)

well ill be glad to have you added next year

lol that's almost my case, i won't send cards to friends and family,they won't come late, they just don't come, i use to send them(years ago) but :(no one sends me any..... and this will be my second year in my own apartment, i know no one will send anything my way........ to much time and money (50 cents) to waist on me:(

and the only thing i open at christmas will be from the exchange

so im just thrilled with every card i get

Cards are going out today. I hope no one minds that I added "and Family" to the addressee. My kids are getting ticked that none of these cards are coming to the family - just to me. Poor babies! Don't want anyone else's kids to feel left out!

I already have your card in an envelope, but I added 'and family' to the outside. :)

To my SS, I received my wonderful package yesterday. My husband got home before me and called me at work to let me know and ask if he could open it. I told him NO!!! When I finally got home my children were so excited to watch me open it. I opened the card first and it was so nice that someone actually put a lot of thought into my gift. When I opened the box I was sooo surprised!! I got a Desperate Housewives CD (which I love), a pair of slipper socks, a tool set, some burt's hand creme and a Fossil handbag. I almost flipped out when I saw the handbag. It is gorgeous!!! Thank you to my Secret Santa for really making my day. I could have sat and cried because someone that don't even know me knew exactly what I like.

With all of the rush of Christmas, I usually do not buy myself anything. This year will be so special to me because of my SS. Thanks again!!!