*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

glad you liked your card ms__mckenna- the holidays are to let people know that you are thinking about them- mailed out my ornament hope to send my ss tomorrow-got cards from pasts salad(dd loved it)Tori(too cute)andI got an empty envelope from Colleen:( does this means I was bad this year??lol thanx all

Sounds like you may been :eek:

BTW part of my cards mailed today. I got to get more stamps.

glad you liked your card ms__mckenna- the holidays are to let people know that you are thinking about them- mailed out my ornament hope to send my ss tomorrow-got cards from pasts salad(dd loved it)Tori(too cute)andI got an empty envelope from Colleen:( does this means I was bad this year??lol thanx all

lol...sorry DS 9 was helping me and I guess we missed putting a card in one...sorry again.

Got my Secret Santa gift today. I`m assuming we are supposed to open them now since someone else mentioned what they got. ;) I got a Holiday bowl from Longaberger(sp?), and an air freshener and refill set from BBW. Thanks so much for my gifts. I really like them. :D Ok. So I was researching and trying to figure out who my Secret Santa is. I came up with 3 people in Ohio as it was from my own state it came from. Well when I was just looking through the posts and seen one of the 3 mailed it on the date that is on the package. ;) So Guilliam are you my Secret Santa? :D If so, Thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you and your family and everyone else on GottaDeal.com.

P.S. I`m trying to finish up my Secret Santa and it should be in the mail tomorrow, Saturday at the latest.

Yep, it's me :gdbusted: Glad you like it! Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

I got my ornaments on Wednesday. Thanks so much to whomever had name. :) I love the snowmen and I KNOW I won't be breaking these this year. LOL

I received the ornaments with 3 packages from Best Buy. The ornaments were the last box I opened and I didn't notice the name because I thought everything was from BB. I opened it and thought why did BB send me Christmas ornaments.. I didn't order that. It took me a few seconds to realize it wasn't from BB. :sidesplit (As you can tell my brain is overworked and out of it lately. LOL)

Thanks for all the cards too. My husband is like... where in the world is all these Christmas cards coming from. LOL

I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to mail out my cards yet. I'm also pokey about the SS and ornament. :( I HAVE to take time this weekend to go shopping.

I got 2 more cards yeaterday. When I get home I will update on who they were from.

I also bought my SS some more stuff!!!! I have had so much fun shopping for my SS and ornament person!!!!!

Yall know the DD3 open the last ornament for the exchange. Well, yesterday we were at CVS and Ally was looking at all of the Christmas stuff while I was paying for our stuff. She walks up to me and hands me an ornament and says MOM, THIS IS FOR YOUR OLD LADY!!!!!.

OMG, I almost fell out in the floor laughing. I had to explain to the girl working there what she was talking about. i'm in there almost everyday. I live like 1 minute from there, if that.

Everyone got a good laugh!!!!!

To my ornament exchange person (MY OLD LADY) I really hope you like the ornament!!!!!

Yall know the DD3 open the last ornament for the exchange. Well, yesterday we were at CVS and Ally was looking at all of the Christmas stuff while I was paying for our stuff. She walks up to me and hands me an ornament and says MOM, THIS IS FOR YOUR OLD LADY!!!!!.

That is HILLARIOUS!!! :gdflower3:

I have received 9 cards so far...I'll have to updated on who their from later....a friend dropped by the house last night and was just gushing about my having so many cards already...so I told her about the card exchange...this is really so much fun!

I'm sending my cards out today as well as my ornament. I am still working on my SS gift and that will be going out either Saturday or Monday, depending on how well the shopping goes this weekend! :)

I got my ornaments on Wednesday. Thanks so much to whomever had name. :) I love the snowmen and I KNOW I won't be breaking these this year. LOL

I received the ornaments with 3 packages from Best Buy. The ornaments were the last box I opened and I didn't notice the name because I thought everything was from BB. I opened it and thought why did BB send me Christmas ornaments.. I didn't order that. It took me a few seconds to realize it wasn't from BB. :sidesplit (As you can tell my brain is overworked and out of it lately. LOL)

Thanks for all the cards too. My husband is like... where in the world is all these Christmas cards coming from. LOL

I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to mail out my cards yet. I'm also pokey about the SS and ornament. :( I HAVE to take time this weekend to go shopping.

It was me! I thought they were pretty darn cute. They had ones where you could put pictures in the faces but they sold out when I wanted to buy them then appeared again for sale the next day after I'd already ordered. :gdno: So I'm glad you like those! I have a sad, sad addiction to amazon which has lead me to buy like 90% of my presents there this year. I'm wishing now I'd remained signed up for the card exchange.. looks like fun!

OMG you guys have made me start bawling. My oldest was like what is wrong with you mom ... what happened that made you cry. Thanks so much. I got cards sadmom5, gagnon, Jamie, pasta salad, crybev, Chris, & momto32003. You have no idea how much it meant to me to get a card from you guys even though I had to get off the list. Thank you so so much. :)

You are very welcome!

My kids are loving all the cards that are coming to the house. Well you know how sometimes in the post mark they have the city and state listed? Well my bright DD16 wanted to know who Mobile Al was - she thought it was a person. I about fell out lmao on that one!

LOL Thats Funny!!!!!

lilquiet~

I just adore everything you sent!

The yankee candles,the mug with stuffed reindeer,snowman tea light holder & tea lights,the lotion,scarf and the snowman box-I was having a really bad day but between all the cards,my ornaments and now this very gracious box of goodies from you-I now have a smile on my face. You all have no idea how much this exchange means to me-I just hope my exchange partners like their stuff as much!

I will post pics when my dd gets home from tumbling(she has my camera)

Thank You again

xoxo

p.s.

again my dd10 will be stealing your card as well!!!

got my package today from ss!! great timing as i had just got back from the doctor getting a strep and mono test! wonderful christmas cd (relaxing too) and some hot cocoa great for my sore throat. it also included some fantastic candles but i am sleeping to much to burn them yet! I loved the box that it was in!! Very pretty angel box. thanks so much!