*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

I recvd a second SS package from : Pogiporkchop,Very nice package,you made me smile with all these Snowman items,and the candy will be wonderful after I have my Gallbladder remove on next wednesday.

Snowman package(:):)Maunaloa Macadamia Clusters chocolate,

Snowman keepsake hallmark ornament

snowman yankee candlebonus 3 pack car gel

snowman candle holder

snowman with 3 yankee candles

My SS gift is going out Monday or Tuesday. I'm bound and determined to find the item I want for my person this weekend..!!! I could have sent it sooner had I been able to find this one thing. :/

I've received so many cards, I can't even keep up. We're taping them to the outside of the coat closet near our front door. My DD LOVES to look at them!! :)

UPS just dropped off a pkg of the CUTEST set of 3 snowmen ornaments~oh my goodness I love them Thank you so much to my exchange partner~they are beautiful!!!

heres a pic

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q54/georgienba/ornaments.jpg

I received the same ornaments! They are beautiful!

I am going to search this weekend. I think my 2 are a little challenging. I have looked through PP's, and the list Eve sent us, and I have ornaments that are perfect for SS, and I have a SS gift that is perfect for my ornament person. So, I've gotta get creative and figure out how to switch them!

I've been getting lots of cards - thanks everyone!!!!! :)

Just FYI - I will be out-of-town next week for a work conference. So if the people sending to me are wondering why I haven't said anything, that is why.

Keep those cards coming, my mantle is getting stuffed and looks great!!!! I'll be getting some cards out next week, and some the following week b/c of this work conference...

I just printed labels for the SS and Ornament. So unfortunately I cannot hide my name! But I guess you can't match me up with my GottaDeal name...so it might not matter?!?!?

They are going out today (sat). I just PM'd Eve the Conf. #'s.

FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN!

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=260205&CategoryID=31474&cm_mmc=bazaarvoice-_-RLP-_-260205-_-description_link

Here is a photo of the two cute Buri Animal Ornaments I received today. The photo shows 4, but I got the two in the middle---the racoon and fox. Aren't they CUTE?

Thank you so much whoever bought them for me! I like them.

For the rest of you: my package came from:

The ornament Fairy

One Gottadeal

B.F. USA

I thought that was creative!

Inside, the card says: I couldn't decide, so I got both. I got unbreakable due to the boys. Hope you like them.

Well-I do! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

I received just the sweetest ornament in the mail today and want to thank them! It is an adorable Tweety ornament and I couldn't be more thrilled! I love Warner Bros, even have some a repro and real cel in my living room and yet, only a few Warner ornaments for the tree....none of them featuring Tweety!

Thank you sooo very much! With it snowing tomorrow, turning to sleet, we may get our tree early in the morning and put it up in the afternoon. Can't wait to add this addition!

Again, a heartfelt thank you!

--Sam

those animal ornaments are sooooo cute

I know, aren't they? That was why I just HAD to look it up online and post the picture link for everyone to see...my secret ornament person deserves for everyone to see and enjoy!!! They might stay out as "year round" decorations.

They are sitting in the kitchen as decorations, but I should get them to the tree.

They are just too cute, I like looking at them!

I received my secret santa gift today and I LOVE it!! I got a Coke bucket, Harley calendar, a candle (this is very neat!!!), and a bear!!! I want to say a special thank you to my ss because not only did I LOVE it, but my ds5 grabbed the bear and smiled the biggest smile ever!!! He hasn't put it down yet!! You made my day!! Here's wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

recieved my ornament from the exchange! thanks so much my daughter loved it! my ornament is out but still working on ss

i also have received cards from a few people...zoe has hijacked most of them so i can't tell who they were from but a wiggles, a mickey mouse and a cute bear from jarerice..thanks so much!

I am going to search this weekend. I think my 2 are a little challenging. I have looked through PP's, and the list Eve sent us, and I have ornaments that are perfect for SS, and I have a SS gift that is perfect for my ornament person. So, I've gotta get creative and figure out how to switch them!

OMG...I felt the exact same way!!! Too Funny!

My SS should get their stuff today!!!! I'm so excited!