*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

It sounds like everyone has had soo much fun doing the Holiday Exchange. I look forward to joining next year.

The card exchange list was huge. I'll have to pick up extra stamps through out the year for this.:D

yes thats a great idea..........

may not be holiday........ but what about picking up a book of stamps now or in march and another book in july?that way it doesn't cost as much at once

I want to thank my SS Jazzy442 and my ornament person jarerice I loved them both and they are so very nice. This was my first year participating in the exchanges and I will continue to participate. It was so nice.

Jazzy442 did you make my gift yourself??

Your Welcome! I'm so glad you liked them. My kids helped me pick them out!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JustMeDiana

We did so well with the Exchange for christmas...Valentine's coming within a few weeks...and also St.pat day......EVE..

:bump::bump::bump:

• 1 month later...

How about just doing a Secret Sister (or Secret Person if men would like to participate) sometime in June? That way it isn't anything holiday related but is still kind of fun???

If people are game and this is an acceptable activity to do, I would be more than willing to step up and do it (if eve could provide guidance if I have any questions) :D

How about just doing a Secret Sister (or Secret Person if men would like to participate) sometime in June? That way it isn't anything holiday related but is still kind of fun???

If people are game and this is an acceptable activity to do, I would be more than willing to step up and do it (if eve could provide guidance if I have any questions) :D

How about a SSS (Secret Summer Shopper) to cover both men and women :)